Life is not a game

Reload
    Shari
    Lou
    Sam
    Dax
    Blondie
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I do not get infractions only warnings it is part of my contract.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We have some guys here thinking they are not to be touched

We will touch them and hard
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big0mar, and yisman

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

And yet another post right around the time the North Jersey Hamburgers are having a lunch break

WOW ! what a coincidence

posting is serious business ?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I do not get infractions only warnings it is part of my contract.
    New Year, new contracts darling. But you don't really do much to warrant even warnings even more so it's all good.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Business as usual coach.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha, **** you Corbin. I run this motherfuking place.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    New Year, new contracts darling. But you don't really do much to warrant even warnings even more so it's all good.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Dream Police of SBR.....

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We have some guys here thinking they are not to be touched We will touch them and hard
    easy there snaggle. don't make us get john and lou on you about sexual harassment
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91, Blondie, and Bcatswin

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Blondie is about to make her mark on SBR and show these mods who the real mod is. Her angle for many years was to be able to control SBR and she finally got to the big time. She has earned the respect and nothing but praise from many posters all over the different forums. Poster's respect Blondie just as much as they respect their loved ones at home. She is second to none when it comes to being a mod. Onlooker will always be the best Mod SBR ever employed, however, Blondie has so many new ideas and the control she has over poster's , other mods and the ability to make changes in the industry is a great power to have. Blondie has the majority of books in her back pocket, if you need something from a book or have a problem, they listen to blondie unlike any other Mod. It's nice to have an experienced mod liked Blondie aboard! I just hope JJ and Blondie will chill out on the skyping for a while....

frizzelli

Shari if you can see poster pm's I want you to go into my personal messages and see the volume of burial requests I get daily it's unfukkinreal how many posters want me to look into things for them or bury someone.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

We are coming hard at you no matter what and whoever you are

Its a new year and mods need to show who is in charge right off the bat

Life is not a game

Reload
    Shari
    Lou
    Sam
    Dax
    Blondie
    LOL illusion got the ax, didn't see Richard Moss either. Willie bee bit the dust. I love it. Bigboydan was taken to the curb.

flyingillini

Blondie is SBR, she represents all what is good when it comes to forum mods....G*d Bless you Blondie!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Shari if you can see poster pm's I want you to go into my personal messages and see the volume of burial requests I get daily it's unfukkinreal how many posters want me to look into things for them or bury someone.
    frizzy, you're great at what you do here on SBR. As long as you keep it cleanish - none of the stuff that got you hammered before - it's fine. You're definitely a wonderful asset to the forum in several ways. When you want to be

SoV
    "Why always me"

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

LOL illusion got the ax, didn't see Richard Moss either. Willie bee bit the dust. I love it. Bigboydan was taken to the curb.
    Illusion's sacking was funny. Guy tried to run his mouth over at Peep's but was quietened.

Willie retired. Boss fella. Don't see Dick Moss around much. BBD was ****** off.

Is Reload still a mod? Thing says SBR Pro under his name.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Blondie is about to make her mark on SBR and show these mods who the real mod is. Her angle for many years was to be able to control SBR and she finally got to the big time. She has earned the respect and nothing but praise from many posters all over the different forums. Poster's respect Blondie just as much as they respect their loved ones at home. She is second to none when it comes to being a mod. Onlooker will always be the best Mod SBR ever employed, however, Blondie has so many new ideas and the control she has over poster's , other mods and the ability to make changes in the industry is a great power to have. Blondie has the majority of books in her back pocket, if you need something from a book or have a problem, they listen to blondie unlike any other Mod. It's nice to have an experienced mod liked Blondie aboard! I just hope JJ and Blondie will chill out on the skyping for a while....
    My goodness...

Don't know how to break it to ya, but never actually dreamt I would be working here. Always thought I would leave the forum world as an employee when I left EOG. I was completely caught of guard when Bill asked if he could call me...

As for showing anyone what a real mod is, I don't see that happening. I still feel lost at times around here and if it wasn't for such a great team of people working here I would have went insane by now

While I do have friends in the industry, having books in my back pocket is a major stretch. Not sure if any of them would listen to me though lol

As for skyping with JJ can't say I have gotten to experience that yet. Maybe someday which at that point I will know I am truly special

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    My goodness...

Don't know how to break it to ya, but never actually dreamt I would be working here. Always thought I would leave the forum world as an employee when I left EOG. I was completely caught of guard when Bill asked if he could call me...

As for showing anyone what a real mod is, I don't see that happening. I still feel lost at times around here and if it wasn't for such a great team of people working here I would have went insane by now

While I do have friends in the industry, having books in my back pocket is a major stretch. Not sure if any of them would listen to me though lol

As for skyping with JJ can't say I have gotten to experience that yet. Maybe someday which at that point I will know I am truly special
    I understand you want to play my post down a little, it's ok. We know your real intent here and understand you are second to none in the industry. Keep up the good work Blondster!

SoV
    "Why always me"

Where are Sam9ball and Rod_M? By far the best employees at SBR

And whitey and Ivanator, the pricks

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I understand you want to play my post down a little, it's ok. We know your real intent here and understand you are second to none in the industry. Keep up the good work Blondster!
    Haha not playing anything down, but can I borrow some of what you are drinking to give to the kids

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

I'm pretty much a big deal around here and SBR knows this.

Thanks for your concern though.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Haha not playing anything down, but can I borrow some of what you are drinking to give to the kids
    Not a big drinker, drinking is really not my thing. I am just on cloud 9 anytime I think of you being here at SBR. You are so respected in the industry, SBR really hasn't grasped how lucky they are yet to have you as a mod. You represent all what is good when it comes to a forum mod. I just hope Russy MW doesn't make you an offer you can't refuse and you leave us... I hope you are giving the keys to the site and the vision you had at EOG, I hope you start to implement here at SBR. G*d Bless you Blondie and your true hero qualities!

Not Matt Rain
    Nope.
    Not Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see we've moved on from the purple lysol wipes act.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Blondie is SBR, she represents all what is good when it comes to forum mods....G*d Bless you Blondie!
    Not a big drinker, drinking is really not my thing. I am just on cloud 9 anytime I think of you being here at SBR. You are so respected in the industry, SBR really hasn't grasped how lucky they are yet to have you as a mod. You represent all what is good when it comes to a forum mod. I just hope Russy MW doesn't make you an offer you can't refuse and you leave us... I hope you are giving the keys to the site and the vision you had at EOG, I hope you start to implement here at SBR. G*d Bless you Blondie and your true hero qualities!
    Illini, if I did not know any better I would think that you are trying to get into Blondie's panties.

Wait... Iliini, are you trying to get into Blondie's panties??

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Illini, if I did not know any better I would think that you are trying to get into Blondie's panties.

Wait... Iliini, are you trying to get into Blondie's panties??
    Absolutely not. I just know mod qualities when I see them. Blondie was EOG and now she is SBR.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Illini, why arent you trying to get into Blondie's panties?

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Illini, why arent you trying to get into Blondie's panties?
    Why would I? Doesn't make any sense... I live in an area where you go out and there are single women all over... San Francisco is the easiest place to get laid....lots of hot women all over... educated with good careers.. why would I want to go after a poster on a forum??? Daddy, show me what you got today???

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post

Illusion's sacking was funny. Guy tried to run his mouth over at Peep's but was quietened.

Willie retired. Boss fella. Don't see Dick Moss around much. BBD was ****** off.

Is Reload still a mod? Thing says SBR Pro under his name.

Pretty sure he still is.

Sorry Reload is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Why would I? Doesn't make any sense... I live in an area where you go out and there are single women all over... San Francisco is the easiest place to get laid....lots of hot women all over... educated with good careers.. why would I want to go after a poster on a forum??? Daddy, show me what you got today???
    Las vegas easiest place to get laid.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

whatever LOL

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would I? Doesn't make any sense... I live in an area where you go out and there are single women all over... San Francisco is the easiest place to get laid....lots of hot women all over...
    Don't forget lots of hot men too!

no homo.

PS:

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

We have some guys here thinking they are not to be touched

We will touch them and hard

OK, JJSandusky

BetterBizness
    My chicks!