Business3587
    Business3587's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still Irate about Pro Bowl voting.

I know it has been like a week but it stills plays in my mind over and over again.

Philip Rivers
    Ray Lewis
    Terrell Suggs
    Brian Urlacher
    Greg Jennings
    Antonio Gates
    Charles Tillman
    Champ Bailey

LOL. This is why the fans do not deserve a vote. Also, this is why I dont take any advice from anyone regarding betting on sports. It is truly nothing personal, its just, America's stupidity reflects on everyone.

I feel for people like,

Navarro Bowman
    Aldon Smith
    Victor Cruz
    Kyle Arrington
    D'Qwell Jackson
    David Harris,

the list goes on. America, you make me sick.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I don't think Smith or Cruz were eligible for fan voting becuase they were not starters, Greg Jennings should of made him with his teams record.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

"the list goes on. America, you make me sick"....I think you're taking this a tad serious...there are other things in life slightly more important then an exhibition football game that no one gives a rats ass about
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

Business3587

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I don't think Smith or Cruz were eligible for fan voting becuase they were not starters, Greg Jennings should of made him with his teams record.

Are you saying Jennings deserves to be on that team? I could actually make an argument for Jordy Nelson deserving it more than Jennings...

Also, if not being a starter is the issue, that would be more of a praise for Aldon Smith with 14 sacks...

Business3587

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    "the list goes on. America, you make me sick"....I think you're taking this a tad serious...there are other things in life slightly more important then an exhibition football game that no one gives a rats ass about
    Just because I put emphasis on one simple subject does not mean Im taking any one thing too serious. It just goes to show America's extreme lack of intellect, which basically is a direct implication of why the economy is in the state its in. You are correct there are definitely other things more important, but the little things are perfect examples of why this country is in the state its in.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

jennings belongs, cruz does not, sorry

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

You get all worked up over trivial things, huh? You're one of those dramatic people no one likes.

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Business3587 View Post
    Are you saying Jennings deserves to be on that team? I could actually make an argument for Jordy Nelson deserving it more than Jennings...

Also, if not being a starter is the issue, that would be more of a praise for Aldon Smith with 14 sacks...
    Possibly they both should make it, and also like I said Nelson is not a starter so not eligible for fan vote. Nelson had a good year but most of his long catches were in garbage time it seemed liked watched a lot of games living in Wisconsin

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Just wait until asians start taking an interest in the NFL.

I'm convinced Yao Ming, T-Mac, Kobe, and Vince Carter will be leading vote getters well into the next decade.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

It is a joke. At the same time, players beg out of this game, so some of the guys listed will be there.

My biggest shaft = Jordy Nelson. The Rodgers-to-Nelson pass stats for 2011 in some ways eclipse any prior connection. Take a long look at the Yards per target, for Rodgers to Nelson 2011.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

what makes me sick is that you were stirring over this for a week and THEN decided to post this drivel...

Somehow I think the guys off the list will get over it alot quicker than you...

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I know it has been like a week but it stills plays in my mind over and over again.

Philip Rivers
    Ray Lewis
    Terrell Suggs
    Brian Urlacher
    Greg Jennings
    Antonio Gates
    Charles Tillman
    Champ Bailey

LOL. This is why the fans do not deserve a vote. Also, this is why I dont take any advice from anyone regarding betting on sports. It is truly nothing personal, its just, America's stupidity reflects on everyone.

I feel for people like,

Navarro Bowman
    Aldon Smith
    Victor Cruz
    Kyle Arrington
    D'Qwell Jackson
    David Harris,

the list goes on. America, you make me sick.
    First, you should recognize that the 'fan' vote equals 33% of the formula to elect pro bowlers. So coaches and players, should also be probably called out MORE (their weight is 67% of the vote, just saying), blame them, not homers.

You make good arguments on players, but really? Who gives a rats ass about the pro bowl? Sure, I never miss one, but who cares who gets in/doesn't get in?

You also are WAY off base saying T Suggs and G Jennings shouldn't get in. Of your list, it's close on all those guys, but these 2? Do you ever watch the NFL? Do you watch tape? Or do you just watch ESPN and read the box scores? If you are, you'd appreciate 2 slam dunk all pro players. I'd get into it, but the pro bowl or ANY all star game is bullshit, but I'd learn how players are selected first, and also the 1st and 2nd alternates. The public really does shit all to elect players. The NFL does it right, and some guys make it out of respect. You can't kill that. Not like it matters anyway.

Business3587

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    jennings belongs, cruz does not, sorry

lol. jennings what stat is he even in the top ten in? must be thinking with your fan cap.

Business3587

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    First, you should recognize that the 'fan' vote equals 33% of the formula to elect pro bowlers. So coaches and players, should also be probably called out MORE (their weight is 67% of the vote, just saying), blame them, not homers. You make good arguments on players, but really? Who gives a rats ass about the pro bowl? Sure, I never miss one, but who cares who gets in/doesn't get in? You also are WAY off base saying T Suggs and G Jennings shouldn't get in. Of your list, it's close on all those guys, but these 2? Do you ever watch the NFL? Do you watch tape? Or do you just watch ESPN and read the box scores? If you are, you'd appreciate 2 slam dunk all pro players. I'd get into it, but the pro bowl or ANY all star game is bullshit, but I'd learn how players are selected first, and also the 1st and 2nd alternates. The public really does shit all to elect players. The NFL does it right, and some guys make it out of respect. You can't kill that. Not like it matters anyway.
    like i said show mre a stat suggs or jennings is remotely close to the league leader in...

rm18
    Update your status

lol. jennings what stat is he even in the top ten in? must be thinking with your fan cap.
    well he missed 3 games so pretty good per game stats, also 13-0 record should give you extra credit

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

Wow I cant believe someone can get so worked up over the pro bowl. All-Pro is really the only honor that matters.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    Just wait until asians start taking an interest in the NFL.
    Won't happen....

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

phillip rivers no way.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Just because I put emphasis on one simple subject does not mean Im taking any one thing too serious. It just goes to show America's extreme lack of intellect, which basically is a direct implication of why the economy is in the state its in. You are correct there are definitely other things more important, but the little things are perfect examples of why this country is in the state its in.
    I couldn't agree more. Everyone knows that the pro bowl voting directly correlates to the ignorance of a country and it's economy. I mean there is nothing more important to a nation then who they elect to play in the pro bowl.

Business3587

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Everyone knows that the pro bowl voting directly correlates to the ignorance of a country and it's economy. I mean there is nothing more important to a nation then who they elect to play in the pro bowl.
    I can see all you want to do is pick an argument, but all I will give you is facts. Simply stated, Im telling you that no, pro bowl voting does not directly affect the economy. The common sense is the problem we have here. The voters have no common sense. Therefore, I am implying that if they do not have common sense when voting for a Pro Bowl team, what makes you think they have common sense when dealing with important economical issues?