Hawkeye2011
    Hawkeye2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

Becoming a pro

I want to Become a Pro and put the 200onto 5dimes but i have a question. I already have an account with them but have never deposited on there. Can i put the 200 on and still get credit for the deposit? If i cant, can i just make another account through the link on here? Thanks guys!

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Couple of things... You can call them and ask them if your original account was referred from SBR. If yes, fund that one and you're done. If it was not referred through SBR then use a link and create a new account. make sure you fund through that account and then ask them to delete the first one.

Hawkeye2011
    Hawkeye2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok my original account was not created through SBR. One guy said I could create multiple accounts, then when I tried to do so another one said that I cannot create multiple accounts. Even though I have never deposited onto 5dimes he said I couldn't. Which one is true and can I still do that?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Hawkeye,

I've sent you a PM.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye2011 View Post
    Ok my original account was not created through SBR. One guy said I could create multiple accounts, then when I tried to do so another one said that I cannot create multiple accounts. Even though I have never deposited onto 5dimes he said I couldn't. Which one is true and can I still do that?
    Hi Lou, could you answer this in the forum, so other people like me would like to know. Thank you