jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Same Old Clippers

Cannot beat a good team

They are miles behind the good teams

Paul your a good player but small guards and not game changers nowadays in NBA

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

They'll be fine after a dozen games or so. No preseason is the reason this team hasn't clicked yet.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Get the "Vinny Del Negro" Death watch going.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

any team delnegro coaches will fail

jjgold

Not going to bet this team much, they I think might be overrated

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I think they'll take their lumps early on like the Heat did last year, but eventually they'll gel

its a steep learning curve, even more so this year with the lack of training camp and pre-season games

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Clippers we end up somewhere between the 6th-8th seed in the playoffs.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

they lost at san antonio and to bulls.... if they lose b2b to charlotte and sactown then you can worry.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

it's way too early to judge any team

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Same old NBA. The usual bad whistles and one team getting twice an many free throws as the other team. NBA took advantage of Billups being out and gave Chicago a lot of favorable calls and swallowed the whistle on the Clippers a couple times.

Clippers will be fine they'll get their fair share of calls down the road as well.

You see it every night in the NBA, the big name teams getting just about every judgement call going, while the struggling teams are not getting any.

Thats why the NBA is never going to be what they claim they want it to be, because the small market teams cant keep players and the refs dont call the game evenly both ways. Less than a week into the season and there are about a dozen games already where you can cite 'questionable' calls, all of them on the bug name teams that get hyped to the moon. Miami has had two games already end with some pretty blatant bullshit calls or non calls.

While I am not an over the top tinfoil hat guy the NBA is so obvious you dont have to be too much of a conspiracy theorist to see it.

After a lock out and a lot of bad feelings theyre doing everything they can to make the product 'entertaining', but theyre also making sure the teams they 'need' to win are winning so that in his shortened season youre going to see Miami, Chicago, eventually the Knicks, And Durant all be top seeds in their respective divisions. Throw in the Clippers for the LA market and you have a balanced play offs in terms of the usual suspects and bigger television markets all represented.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Same old NBA. The usual bad whistles and one team getting twice an many free throws as the other team. NBA took advantage of Billups being out and gave Chicago a lot of favorable calls and swallowed the whistle on the Clippers a couple times.

Clippers will be fine they'll get their fair share of calls down the road as well.

You see it every night in the NBA, the big name teams getting just about every judgement call going, while the struggling teams are not getting any.

Thats why the NBA is never going to be what they claim they want it to be, because the small market teams cant keep players and the refs dont call the game evenly both ways. Less than a week into the season and there are about a dozen games already where you can cite 'questionable' calls, all of them on the bug name teams that get hyped to the moon. Miami has had two games already end with some pretty blatant bullshit calls or non calls.

While I am not an over the top tinfoil hat guy the NBA is so obvious you dont have to be too much of a conspiracy theorist to see it.

After a lock out and a lot of bad feelings theyre doing everything they can to make the product 'entertaining', but theyre also making sure the teams they 'need' to win are winning so that in his shortened season youre going to see Miami, Chicago, eventually the Knicks, And Durant all be top seeds in their respective divisions. Throw in the Clippers for the LA market and you have a balanced play offs in terms of the usual suspects and bigger television markets all represented.
    Ya man, the nba has been a scam for years almost equaling wrestling. Stern manipulating player moves to refs manipulating series lengths and making games more exciting... Whatever brings in the ratings / money.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    Ya man, the nba has been a scam for years almost equaling wrestling. Stern manipulating player moves to refs manipulating series lengths and making games more exciting... Whatever brings in the ratings / money.
    Stern was really exposed with the Chris Paul thing, but he had the built in excuse of the lock out and owner complaints to justify it. But anyone with a brain saw what everyone has suspected for years.

I think that is why Howard deals got shelved, the heat was way too much and any deal that didnt make sense and looked suspicious would have been really scrutinized. But I suspect midway through the season or close to the dead line he will be moved in a way that will seem just as questionable but have other stuff in the news to help lessen it.

Lakers make the most sense from a monetary stand point as well as a conspiracy one. You then have a bunch of super stars in LA and the fair weather fans here will support whichever one is winning the most. If theyre both winners then it is a win win. You have built in hype and along history to sell.

If the league was really all about trying to maintain balance they would give the Orlando Magic a sweetheart deal on a nice player or two to make Howard happy. But I watched that game the other night on TV and I would say that is was 30% full, so while the NBA can claim and they can hype these arenas are selling out and whatnot, some places are still empty. So if I were Howard I wouldnt want to pay in front of a bunch of red chairs either I guess. So I am sure he feels unappreciated there. The NBA is a product of its own marketing so they have to live with it, unfortunatey the giys who thought the way they were marketing the product was good were braindead. Thats why theyre in the mess they are now.

OKC will be the real spotlight once Durant's contract ends and he leaves. The sold out crowds and the hype and the rhetoric they like to spew will come to a crashing halt there just like it did in Cleveland when LeBron left. Its a smoke and mirros league and for the most part people have bought in. But the smoke is thinning out a little bit more with each decision they make.

jjgold

Durant my stay in Ok City

They are major threat to win it all

Not sold on Blake

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Durant my stay in Ok City

They are major threat to win it all

Not sold on Blake
    Durant is a newly born Texas boy who enjoys his mother going to home games. If OKC antes up, he's going no where.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

clippers are a joke another public 'sleeper of the year' goes down in flames

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I love this Clippers' team. They can score but they can't play any defense right now. Betting the over with these guys is like money in the bank for now. LOL!

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cannot beat a good team

They are miles behind the good teams

Paul your a good player but small guards and not game changers nowadays in NBA
    Same old fail thread

jjgold is the funny one, who's trying to make a statement and almost every single time he fails.

"Derrick Rose will never be a decent player. He cannot shoot"
    Do you remember this?

Loser