Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

who might want to lose for a better pick in the draft?

NFL

what teams would benefit by dropping a game on someone by not winning this late?

colts explicitly stated that they want to win and that was their "official" position for whatever that is worth.

Glitch

i dont know either but i guess this would be nice to know.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Would the Rams draft Blackmon #1 or trade it? If they finished in that position. They need a top notch WR, and Blackmon is that.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

whoever gets the 1st pick can trade it for 4 or 5 picks

Wash redskins as an example would trade their 1st, 2nd, 3rd 4th round pick for the 1st pick and so will other teams

It's even rumored some teams will give up all their picks and even their 1st round pick for the next 2 years just for that 1st pick.

Colts need more than a qb, if manning can play, the best thing to do would be to trade, then draft defense and offensive line and they can take a qb in round 2 or 3 with 1 of their 2 picks for that round.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    colts explicitly stated that they want to win and that was their "official" position for whatever that is worth.
    They said the same thing when they were 14-0.

I think we will see third and fourth stringers from the Colts.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

I think the real question is knowing both teams will be trying to lose. There will probably be one of the teams realizing this and will bet a shit load of cash on themselves and steam roll the other guys. As usual with NFL you need to be on the right side of the fix to win.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I wouldn't doubt if the Vikings trade their pick. They need a lot of help in a lot of areas.

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    They said the same thing when they were 14-0.

I think we will see third and fourth stringers from the Colts.
    preservation from injury for playoffs and blatant tanking for a draft position are two different things but yeah i know what you mean- that wasn't very long ago either. that was not good for colts backers at all.

i think colts should beat jags on football merit but first pick in the draft is sorta big this year. rg3 can throw and you might be able to cam newton with him. +170 against the blaine gabbert is not bad. lotsa people say Luck. some people speculate that peyton is never coming back but hes still around to teach someone with the right skillset.