Geno’s Pick (12-9 ATS NCAA)
Iowa +13.5 vs Oklahoma

In a game as innocuous as its sponsor, the Insight Bowl showcases the Iowa Hawkeyes against the Oklahoma Sooners tonight at Sun Devil Stadium and will be the fourth and final game in a football marathon of games today. It’s like they knew I wouldn’t be able to move form the couch today. Anyway, let’s be honest, this game features two college teams that are a lot like their school systems—just because you’re the better of the two doesn’t mean you’re still not in the bottom ten. Decide where you would send you’re kid if you were forced to choose between the two and decide accordingly—of course if your kid has a corn allergy he’s screwed. As for me, last I checked the Sooners got their name for getting out of the gate too quickly—and any man can attest, once you do that, the chances of you coming back strong after that is pretty slim. That said, look for the Sooners to win as Iowa gets a back door cover. Oh and if you’re looking for a little parlay action, check out Joe Freda’s thoughts on the total in this one.
Fly with the Hawkeyes +13.5

Read the whole blog and listen to this weeks Geno's Picks Week 17 podcast NOW