opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

No. It's perfectly synced with Outlook, has bbm, connects to the Microsoft Exchange server, has all the Office apps, etc.

But I'm sure some prefer it simply because of the keyboard. Really though, there's a reason it's called Crackberry. If you need a phone for work, it's the best one to have.
    This was true up until about 18 months ago. Now, at least here in America, Blackberry is losing the hardcore business segment at a shockingly high rate. RIM has allowed themselves to become antiquated, and Apple has almost destroyed them.

There's hardly any Fortune 500 companies that are RIM specific regarding their servers anymore. Ipad's have become almost ubiquitous with presentations nowadays. How did RIM's Playbook work out?

They simply waited too long, and became to complacent. Its more than likely too late now for them to ever become relevant as a smartphone again. Balsille was named one of the ten worst CEO's for 2011. They're screwed.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This was true up until about 18 months ago. Now, at least here in America, Blackberry is losing the hardcore business segment at a shockingly high rate. RIM has allowed themselves to become antiquated, and Apple has almost destroyed them.

There's hardly any Fortune 500 companies that are RIM specific regarding their servers anymore. Ipad's have become almost ubiquitous with presentations nowadays. How did RIM's Playbook work out?

They simply waited too long, and became to complacent. Its more than likely too late now for them to ever become relevant as a smartphone again. Balsille was named one of the ten worst CEO's for 2011. They're screwed.
    very true opie i was about to say the same thing.

almost everybody i know now has an android or iphone as their work phone. and the ones that don't will pretty soon when their companies go off of blackberry.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

It's not fake. This technology has been out for a while. I really don't see a lot of ppl using the keyboard though.

First 12