Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

A Thomas over 110.5 graded a loss???

Did I miss a thread on this??? What happened??? 5dimes graded it a winner until about 10 mins ago??? My espn app changed it to 108 yds cbssportsline had him with 117???

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

My mobile sports app has him with 108 as well sorry man

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by runner5k View Post
    My mobile sports app has him with 108 as well sorry man
    Weird...the app had him at 123 I believe well after the game...5dimes graded it a winner until about 30 mins ago...I check the same app and it shows 108 yds...hmmmm???

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

This happened to me a while back With a Devin Harris Total Assists. CBS and ESPN were wrong compared to NBA.com.

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    This happened to me a while back With a Devin Harris Total Assists. CBS and ESPN were wrong compared to NBA.com.
    Do you know where 5dimes would reference the "official" yrds from??? Obviously I was trying to get an answer without contacting them however I may need to...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post

Weird...the app had him at 123 I believe well after the game...5dimes graded it a winner until about 30 mins ago...I check the same app and it shows 108 yds...hmmmm???
    It could've just been an error. We use NCAA.com to grade our props and they have him at 108 as well. I would assume most books would use NCAA stats as well since they're the ones that go in the record books.

http://www.ncaa.com/game/football/fb...force#boxscore

I know with ESPN at least, there will be times they go back and correct their stats awhile after the game is over. It's a pain in the ass. A few times I've thought I've won a bet only to find out ESPN has stuffed me around again.
    Points Awarded:

Djstucky gave shari91 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheFakeG
    TheFakeG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 832

Was there a stat change from rushing yards to receiving yards? If so, there's your answer

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Wow. I had him at Over 103, the stats last night on ESPN were 127 yards, althought the female announcer made a statement late in the 4th quarter that "Thomas has now hit 100 yards for the game" and at that point ESPN had him at 118.
    Obviously there was some confusion somewhere
    I had to call my book last night because they hadent cleared it as a win an hour after the game, I was told they had to "call Vegas" to get the final numbers. I got the credit 10 minutes later
    ESPN has him at 108 now

I once lost a sack total like that...credit taken away after the game, one of the down sides of betting props