mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

What does AFAIK mean? What about BM and Pinny?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    These days I think the only way is to be referred by one of their preferred customers. They prefer new players to sign up through an agent for whatever reason.

TBH there is very little difference between IBC and SBOBet and bear in mind that there are a few sites which are essentially IBCBet clones (12Bet for example).
    Canbet and SBOBET are clones and have same exact lines although Canbet takes smaller bet amounts

12 Bet is nice but very small limits even on soccer

IBc has a website and they do respond to e-mails

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    What does AFAIK mean? What about BM and Pinny?
    AFAIK = As far as I know.

Pinny no, they won't limit you except if you are playing in very obscure markets (Futsal, European volleyball etc.) and even then they tend to do it be offering low limits on openers to everyone.

Bookmaker, I don't know - I rarely play there (even less since they took away my access to their loyalty program).

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Is there some kind of pro status you register under for sites like Pinny?

Do any of you guys wager out of another country? Ex, American in Canada? I have a lot of questions, it would be cool if I could PM someone.

jones24
    jones24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    For those that are saying 1 or 2 big bets a week don't know what they are talking about. If you ask people that are successful at sports betting, they will tell you they make lots of bets. But most of these guys are math whizzes and have a system. From my personal experience, you need to get good numbers and have discipline with your bankroll.

They obviously won't share it or you'll need to pay them something and then again they might be scams there's tons of these pay for their tips and system for betting so on and it's not really accurate and far from it.

jones24

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    There are some good answers above. My suggestion would be to turn "pro". There is not a single "non-pro" on the site making money. Most of us that are not pro do not have the 200 bucs!! Typing that gets me every single time!!
    How do i turn pro? Where can i become pro?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

SirJones24,
    Nice of you to quote me, though I must make sure that you are aware that pro, not pro has nothing to do with making money by wagers or wagering!
    Pick and choose your spots unless you have a fair amount of time on your hands to do research. If that is the case, grind it out, NO chasing and be sure to blow off at least a joint or two a week! No hard drugs!
    Good Luck.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

easy money

jones24

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    SirJones24, Nice of you to quote me, though I must make sure that you are aware that pro, not pro has nothing to do with making money by wagers or wagering! Pick and choose your spots unless you have a fair amount of time on your hands to do research. If that is the case, grind it out, NO chasing and be sure to blow off at least a joint or two a week! No hard drugs! Good Luck.

i guess to be a pro would mean getting paid for wagering bets and you obviously need to be good at it. Something like being a pro pc gamer for eg.

Well i would really like to know how do you turn pro? I know for being a sports pro they usually pick them from high school or university that sort of thing but i'm not sure if they allow someone not affliated in a school to become a pro. Well betting doesn't have high schools(hahaha) so i'm clueless about it. Are there tryouts?

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Whose ghost is that?

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I'm of the belief that there are very, very few people out in the world that can handle the pressure and stress of gambling for a living.....and actually making money doing it.

Every bettor and gambler on the planet will tell you they are a winner, that they can do it. In actuality there are very few that can pull it off.

Also, probably not as glamorous as it's made out to be.

First 1234