daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    just end it
    tt, this made me laugh.. seriously!!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesus H, this thread should remind people of how bad roxxy is and how often he deletes his spreadsheet.

Good stuff.

Roxxy sure sounds like a winning handicapper...I wonder if he never deleted his spreadsheets how much he'd be down. 1 Time he was caught adding money to the spreadsheet to show that he was in the green and not in the red by about 4K. He said "we'll umm I deposited 5K so I added that to the account" Just goes to show how bad he is and how badly he wants people to think he's winning. NOBODY WINS.

I can count 3 times that he's deleted his spreadsheet when it's been down around 5-8K each time. But he did delete it once when it was up 10K.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Jesus H, this thread should remind people of how bad roxxy is and how often he deletes his spreadsheet.

Good stuff.

Roxxy sure sounds like a winning handicapper...I wonder if he never deleted his spreadsheets how much he'd be down. 1 Time he was caught adding money to the spreadsheet to show that he was in the green and not in the red by about 4K. He said "we'll umm I deposited 5K so I added that to the account" Just goes to show how bad he is and how badly he wants people to think he's winning. NOBODY WINS.

I can count 3 times that he's deleted his spreadsheet when it's been down around 5-8K each time. But he did delete it once when it was up 10K.
    Unreal.. ROXXYFRAUD is a FUKKING SCUMBAG DIPSHIT!!

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

all you people spend too much time worrying about another mans business...roxxy obviously gets under peoples skin lol...pathetic, everyone involved...

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by kingofhoarbags View Post
    Roxxy.
    No doubt about it.
    Of course u would say that. Your three meals a day consist of Roxxys sperm. U are the biggest clone, follower ever on this site. We all know u worship Racist Roxxy & u would gladly be his dungeon gimp if he let you.

Would have to say Landers here & hold my rosary very tightly. If is a PROVEN fact that Roxxy is a LIAR and a FRAUD. It is proven fact that Roxxy doesn't even bet real freaking money. At least Brock does! That spreadsheet that Roxxy keeps doing "mysterious" shit to, is such a fukking joke. Deleting wagers, adding money & later saying it was a deposit, not putting plays in that he lost in other threads hoping no one would notice, etc....... The list is long! Racist is a proven lying scumbag, at least Brock isn't a lying fraud piece of shit.

This thread was funny. Thanks to whoever made it

kingofhoarbags
    Jackie V.
    kingofhoarbags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    My three meals a day consist of Roxxys sperm.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Hoar bag, u are KNOWN for being Roxxys biggest supporter dumb FUK. I hate that piece of shit. He lies. He's a fraud.

U are so original by using MY post & taking a word out. Another proven fact that u NEVER think for yourself u freaking loser

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Landers is the better capper but not by much.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

American Sports LAnders

Soccer...Roxy

First 12