ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Pending 2 Team Teaser (ties win) Pleaser tw 8pts NFL
    Pending 12/26/11 10:05pm NBA Basketball 721 Philadelphia 76ers -2½ * vs Portland Trailblazers
    Pending 12/26/11 5:00pm College Football 216 Missouri -13 * vs North Carolina

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    OVER 52.5
    Now 54 at 5dimes...is over the play??? I about pulled the trigger on the under a couple hrs ago...

tarheelfan72
    tarheelfan72's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ Nice writeup. Our front 7 is good and our secondary is definitely pretty weak.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

nothing wrong with lovetobets write up about unc however im on mizzou and am 6-1 and currently in 9th in the sbr college bowl games 5000 point contest.

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelfan72 View Post
    ^^^ Nice writeup. Our front 7 is good and our secondary is definitely pretty weak.
    Agreed, your secondary is not great but I don't see Mizz having the personnel to really exploit the weakness. Love your front 7 though, 3 of those guys are going first 2 rounds in the NFL draft and they are saying Quinton may be the first defensive player taken in the draft next year. Plus I love watching stud LB's and you have 2 of them, this is the first bowl game I'm really looking forward to watching.

The great thing about sports is theory becomes reality, so we'll find out pretty soon

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    nothing wrong with lovetobets write up about unc however im on mizzou and am 6-1 and currently in 9th in the sbr college bowl games 5000 point contest.
    Thanks and I am not one to say words like "lock" or POY or any such bullsh*t, just cap it and call it the way I see it.

I missed that contest, I'm bummed. I'm actually 5-0-1 in college bowl/playoff games (documented on the sight), nothing personal but hope you take your second loss and I stay undefeated.

Good luck the rest of the bowl season

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Took the 6 points last week. Think it climbs back up from 4.5 as day moves along.
    I got it late at 4.5 but jumped it because I thought it may keep falling. Down to 4 at most books now, glad I didn't wait.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

It would make it a much easier decision to ride mizzou here if josey was playing hes there big play threat on the ground the next guy on the depth chart averages half the yards per carry compared to josey. he certainly will be missed he also does return kicks. mi feeling on this game is mizzou has played the much tougher competition obviously while NC has limped through the ACC with the best teams on their schedule having been VT and clemson who they struggled with. i think what it comes down to today is which defense is going to limit the big plays the most and to me NC has a slightly better run D but Mizzou is much more reliable on the back end than the heels. i think with franklin they have the versatility to run or pass and will be difficult to defend as opposed to the pro style offense NC runs. I think Mizzous D line finally comes alive with sum fresh bodies and could make for a tough day for renner back there. In the end Mizzou will outplay the Heels and come out on top being the tougher team of the two. Edge is to Mizzou -4. GL

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Pending 12/26/11 10:05pm NBA Basketball 721 Philadelphia 76ers -2½ * vs Portland Trailblazers

That teaser sucks Portland wins by 6 or so vs sixers. Carolina and Missouri should be a close one.

tarheelfan72
    tarheelfan72's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^^ UNC actually hung with VT in Blacksburg, it was a 3 point game and UNC had the ball with a chance to win it. Got crushed by Clemson.

We have talent on offense esp. Gio Bernard and Dwight Jones but our coordinator sucks balls and can't adjust in game so let's hope his lame duck ass cared enough to figure out how to move the ball against Mizzou.

This entire coaching staff except two position coaches is gone when this game ends, for those of you who care about such things. Fedora is the new coach but wanted to stick around with his staff and coach So. Miss in their bowl game.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post

Thanks and I am not one to say words like "lock" or POY or any such bullsh*t, just cap it and call it the way I see it.

I missed that contest, I'm bummed. I'm actually 5-0-1 in college bowl/playoff games (documented on the sight), nothing personal but hope you take your second loss and I stay undefeated.

Good luck the rest of the bowl season
    best of luck to u as well bud. on a few tickets i have mizzou money line so how bout a 3 point mizzou win?

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post

That teaser sucks Portland wins by 6 or so vs sixers. Carolina and Missouri should be a close one.
    its a pleaser. just taking a crapshoot

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I would take UNC ML. But I don't think I will be betting on this game. My gut tells me the Tarheels want to send Withers out with a big win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its a scare -4 now

seems to easy to take Mizu

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The Tarheels are funny team, they recruit as well as any team in the ACC but you never know which Tarheel team will show up.

lovetobet

[quote=ThaWoj;12938673]best of luck to u as well bud. on a few tickets i have mizzou money line so how bout a 3 point mizzou win?

That sounds perfect to me. Family is gone, beers are cold, food is prepared and I get to watch football all afternoon and evening and top it off with Sharks hockey to end my night. So from a gambling perspective I'd love a blowout by UNC but from a fan perspective an exciting, close game with a 3 point loss wins me money. So that sounds like a good outcome .

Everyone enjoy the game, love this time of year, family, food, time off, bowl games, NFL, hoops, and NHL. Very good time of year to be a sports fan

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think mizzou is going to pound nc.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Congrats Over backers

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Missouri 1st half----- Goldie.
    I gave you the winner Goldie---

I fully expect a shout out in the next video production.

You now officially owe me.

robfromsc
    robfromsc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

mizzou 1st half sign sealed and delivered
    !

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

ec 17 02:05 PM
    Dec 26 05:08 PM
    Internet / -1Dec 15 11:19 AM
    CFB
    CFB
    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    [201] TEMPLE -7-110
    [216] MISSOURI -5-110

200 / 520

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many guys delivered in this thread
    This is what SBR is all about

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    I've got two and a half bucks on them @ +5.5, two bucks on them @ +5 and a buck and a half on them @ +170.

lol ur motto 'Fade Me!' is right on in this instance.... ah ha j/k man, its not OVER over, but its not lookin good
    Last edited by Ch Br; 12-26-11 at 05:53 PM.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Many guys delivered in this thread
    This is what SBR is all about
    Listen up you prick.

I was the third response---and gave you a winner-----I want my shout out. And make it funny too.

Here's another winner for you.

Toledo 1st half against Air Force.

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Great avatar pic Martin, and i was with you on Missou since, hell i dunno, a week and a half ago

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by Ch Br View Post
    Great avatar pic Martin, and i was with you on Missou since, hell i dunno, a week and a half ago
    Ch Br...

Right back at ya.

Anything from Lebowski rates high in my book.

"Dont fuk with da Jesus"

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    JJ, I can't help with the bowl game but because I am in a giving mood......................

NHL
    Chicago -1.5 (+120)
    NY Rangers -1.5 (+135)

NBA
    Dallas -3.5 (-110)
    My stupidity on playing an old ass/tired legs Dallas team on back to back nights spoiled what could have been a beautiful night.

Still a profitable night JJ if you played them. Who am I kidding, you didn't.

First 12