jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kobe Blows So Many Games Also

Tried to be hero and went 1 on 5 last night at end instead of passing to wide open guys

Kobe you have blown more games than ay big star ever in the NBA

You had no business taking that last shot you fukkin scumbag

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

The Clippers are already 1 game ahead of the Lakers.

CoachV
    CoachV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe didn't miss 4 free throws to ice the game

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Kobe did also turn the ball over the previous possession and made a stupid foul to give th bulls two free pts without time running.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's just getting by on reputation that he's clutch. Was terrible at the end of games last year and the playoffs, and was terrible yesterday

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Would u rather have Metta World Peace take the last shot?

zsr

If I was a laker fan I'd rather them run a set through pau instead of Kobe iso and miss or turn it over every time.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Can someone fire this Jewish tard?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

you try scoring 28pts 7reb 6ast with a torn wrist ligament.

i bet you couldnt even jerk off with it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Kobe will never be the player he once was and he has nobody to handle the ball to take pressure off of him. Nobody else on that team can create shots off the dribble whatsoever. Fisher? World Peace? Howard would be nice but otherwise they need to move Gasol or Bynum for a PG or SF who can handle the ball and create shots.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    you try scoring 28pts 7reb 6ast with a torn wrist ligament.

i bet you couldnt even jerk off with it.

He could turn it over 8 times though. Shooting guards aren't supposed to turn the ball over 8 times.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    If I was a laker fan I'd rather them run a set through pau instead of Kobe iso and miss or turn it over every time.
    If pau made his ft's, we wouldn't even be having this discussion today.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Kobe no right to take the last shot

I.dont give a fuk who was open

Would take kobe 1on 3 every day of the week instead of fukkin wide open devin uebanks or whtever the fukk his name is

Fukk pau

Cant even make free throws
    Soft as melted ice cream

Personally i.dont give a fukk who won
    Bet lakers fans aint mad at kobe
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Br0nxer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pauulzcappin gave Br0nxer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He could turn it over 8 times though. Shooting guards aren't supposed to turn the ball over 8 times.
    maybe the torn wrist ligament had something to do with it?

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope Howard comes to LA. I hate to say it, but it's not a bad idea to sign Agent 0

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

im convinced this clown doesnt even follow sports. kobe holds the nba record for most game winning shots in a season with 6, you clown, which he set in 2010. he also holds the record for the most game winning shots, even more than jordan.

jjgold

Kobe might be the most overrated last shot taker ever

Ray Allen most clutch player ever to play basketball

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    If pau made his ft's, we wouldn't even be having this discussion today.
    missing the rebound
    fouling on a layup
    not going after the pass, just standing there like a goof

gasoft has a vagina.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kobe might be the most overrated last shot taker ever

Ray Allen most clutch player ever to play basketball

you're off your rocker--Kobe Bryant has how many rings?-He's a legend

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

The local media guys did a break down of all the potential game winning or tying shots that star players have taken and made in the past 20 years or so. Kobe was like 4th or 5th on the 'opportunities' list, and that included time shaq and he were teamed up, and he wasnt in the top 25 of guys who made the shot. It was a couple years ago but sat the time Lebron James had the 'best' conversion rate. he was obviously in the middle of the pack in terms of chances but he was almost 40% in success, which was quite a bit ahead of everyone else. Pretty sure Kobe was less than 12%. But like with gambling people only want to remember the successes and forget the failures. Jordon was in the top 5 if I remember but not nearly as efficient as people thing. basically anything over 25% would have gotten you into the top 10. Which means if you took 100 shots to tie or win the game you had to make 25 of them. That excluded fouls shots and whatnot and was only on the teams final possession, so if they failed to score d and the team ran down and scored as time expired or made free throws and the tam got another possession but failed to get off a shot it counted.

So in other word Kobe has probably taken 3 or 4 hundreds shots with a potential to tie or win a game and he has made maybe less than 50 of them.

But its a weird stat because it is biased one way , in blow out wins it isnt a factor and in blow out losses it isnt either so it is highly situational. But Kobe isnt nearly as clutch as people think he is.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    im convinced this clown doesnt even follow sports. kobe holds the nba record for most game winning shots in a season with 6, you clown, which he set in 2010. he also holds the record for the most game winning shots, even more than jordan.

How many did he hit last year? ZERO. Like I said, he's getting by on reputation alone. Shut your dumb ass up, your embarrassing yourself worse then you did in the Palmer thread how'd that work out for you?

Did you really just google that, see it said 2010, and assume it meant last season? Wow. What a clown
    Last edited by zsr; 12-26-11 at 01:41 PM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

How many did he hit last year? ZERO. Like I said, he's getting by on reputation alone. Shut your dumb ass up, your embarrassing yourself worse then you did in the Palmer thread how'd that work out for you?
    so kobe didnt get many gw opportunities hes not clutch? even jordan went a season without hitting a game winner. i guess hes a choker too? what an idiot.

palmer? the guy you claimed was washed up with a busted up arm? howd you like that 62yd td bomb last week you clown? how about that 54yd bomb to set up the game winning score? noodle arm? more like noodle brain in your case.

since starting, palmer is among league leaders in yds, tds, comp %, completions over 20yds (noodle arm ) and has the raiders poised to achieve something they havent had in 9 years.. a winning record. they also have couple scenarios where they can make the playoffs, also first time in 9 years.

of course theyd already be in the playoffs had the defense not blown double digit leads in the 2nd half. but im sure a noodle brain like u will blame palmer for their inability to stop anyone.

seriously how old are u? you sound exactly like my 18 year old cousin who never watches sports. she loves shopping and wearing makeup, kinda like you.

zsr

So having more interceptions than touchdowns means palmers is an elite quarterback?

No, Kobe had plenty of opportunities. He missed or turned the ball over. Just like yesterday.
    Last edited by zsr; 12-26-11 at 02:00 PM.

zsr

Wow, just looked at palmers numbers and there even worst then i thought! holy shit. 11 touchdowns and 15 interceptions And your dumb ass still cant admit your wrong.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Past his prime -

zsr

I'm actually a Kobe fan as well, it's just obvious he's not an elite player in crunch time anymore like he was. We saw it last year, yesterday was no different. 2009 season he was unbelievable at the end of games. Especially in that Phoenix series.

Crusty, your just a troll, everyone knows this, Your on ignore.
    Last edited by zsr; 12-26-11 at 02:26 PM.

jjgold

I think he should of pulled up for a jump shot

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

most of these guys don't remember when jordan came back from his baseball experiment in the playoffs he was bricking everything. bryant easily top 5 player in nba. regular season is worthless anyway

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

most of these guys don't remember when jordan came back from his baseball experiment in the playoffs he was bricking everything. bryant easily top 5 player in nba. regular season is worthless anyway
    Not sure how it relates to this thread, but Jordan scored 31.5 on .485 shooting in those playoffs. He did turn it over more than usual though.

Hard to say that Bryant is still top 5. Going forward, I kinda doubt it. I think he's got 2 years left, 3 absolute max.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea, i was very surprised he drove to the hoop instead of a pullup

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Gold calm down.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Huge costly turnover and doesn't get off a clean look after playing hero-ball at the end. Not surprised in the least.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

the number of game winning shots he makes is not as important because of the high volume. percentage is more important on being clutch.

a guy that hooks up with 10 girls out of 20 is much better at getting girls than a guy who hits on 100 and scores with 20.

i looked it up last year. carmelo has been the most clutch over that last 6 or 7 years.