NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Dallas wins if Romo is healthy enough to play. Dallas has the better defense.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

giants still suck and got handed the game to them by the jets last week, would take the cowboys if I had to pick this one

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

cowboys ml LARGE

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

lol at calling people who arent laying -160 on a shaky qb and team "the idiots"

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Putting a penny on the ML. 3rd biggest bet of the year.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I put $10 to support my home team Dallas, that's all

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Giants always get crazy terrible calls from refs. Only team that I know that could have 3x instant replay reversals against them and all of them looked to be inconclusive (vs. Jets). Plus Nix has the dropsies. Tough call.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Dallas is coming apart imo. Garrett has been bad and the other big mouth underachieving Ryan and his D have been worse. The Giants win it and then end up 1-n-done vs Detroit. Stafford, Megatron, and the boys are way too much for either one of these secondaries.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Romo = NO MORE MAGIC LEFT IN TANK

NYG = UNDERACHIEVERS FIRST 15 GAMES. 16th Game...

End Of Story

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    So Atlanta should beat them both easily right?
    Giants will crush the Falcons.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I wont bet this game by the way, I prefer to bet my Giants on the ML close to EV or better.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Dallas wins if Romo is healthy enough to play. Dallas has the better defense.

Romo has been as healthy as can be all previous games vs. the Giants... how far did that get him???

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post

Romo has been as healthy as can be all previous games vs. the Giants... how far did that get him???
    Almost a perfect QB rating

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ but no wins against the G-men

he is probably psychologically broken right now... poor kid

SportsPedagogy

His defense gave up a touchdown, Miles Austin lost the ball in the lights, Matt McBriar muffed a punt, Defense gave up another touchdown ... Romo drove the cowboys down, set up tying FG and it was blocked ....

Romo played great. He is not broken. He is a competitor, but he is not going to get broken physiologically when he is playing a team that he had one of his best games against.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

This is a game I refuse to touch cause who knows which team will show up.... But if Romo is healthy watch out. Last year Jason Garrets first win as interim head coach was at the Meadowlands. This stat may mean next to nothing but it's something to think about. Cowboys were way worse last year than this year....

Cheers!

millflavor
    millflavor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5255

should be an entertaining affair... but too much of a coinflip to wager on

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

lol "coinflip" the only coinflip involved with this game will occur 3 hours and 10 minutes before the giants season officially ends, though a wise man knows they are dead as i type this

9yards
    9yards's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    I agree Cowboys have no chance. Giants dominated them the first game and will again in the second game. Who cares if the Giants got swept by the Skins and lost big at home to the seachickens. Giants have dominated at home all season 3-4 this is a Giants win easy i agree. Giants defense ranked 14th out of 16 teams in NFC. This is such easy money Romo won't play his hand is broken. I will see you at the pay window come sunday night money shot great call.
    Remember The Giants were down late in that game, so I would'nt say the Dominated. If the Cowboys Defense decides to make a very rare appearance, Could get very interesting.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    lol "coinflip" the only coinflip involved with this game will occur 3 hours and 10 minutes before the giants season officially ends, though a wise man knows they are dead as i type this
    I like this guy already!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

HighFive
    HighFive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

boycows

PRC
    PRC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Mortal Lock

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

70-80% of public on NY...we all know how that ends up........

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

As a Giant fan, I truly believe the team stinks, just like last year. Last year's team at least had more of an offense line and a better secondary with Terrell Thomas and up the middle defense with DT Barry Cofield. I have no ******* clue how they win football games.

Offensive Line- It's been a mess. Running used to be their strength. It's now a weakness.
    Linebackers- Terrible.
    Secondary- Aside from Corey Webster, awful. Antrel Rolle is statistically the worst cover S in the league.
    Defensive Front- Aside from Jason Pierre Paul, this strength is now mostly a weakness. Tuck plays hurt and stinks because of it. Canty is overpaid garbage and Linval Joseph is ok. No depth.

With that said, there's something to be said about the fact Dallas struggles badly stopping them defensively. For whatever reason, Eli throws all over them.

I still think Dallas takes this, since Giants are actually better on road.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    As a Giant fan, I truly believe the team stinks, just like last year. Last year's team at least had more of an offense line and a better secondary with Terrell Thomas and up the middle defense with DT Barry Cofield. I have no ******* clue how they win football games.

Offensive Line- It's been a mess. Running used to be their strength. It's now a weakness.
    Linebackers- Terrible.
    Secondary- Aside from Corey Webster, awful. Antrel Rolle is statistically the worst cover S in the league.
    Defensive Front- Aside from Jason Pierre Paul, this strength is now mostly a weakness. Tuck plays hurt and stinks because of it. Canty is overpaid garbage and Linval Joseph is ok. No depth.

With that said, there's something to be said about the fact Dallas struggles badly stopping them defensively. For whatever reason, Eli throws all over them.

Cowboys play better as a road team also. Tony gets it done here.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post

Linebackers- Terrible.

Kos .. your a Giants fan ? Our friendship ends here ....

J/K ... Good luck Sunday

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Cowboys all the way.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    70-80% of public on NY...we all know how that ends up........
    What's your source??? because I'm getting 55/45 NYG.

Mr Handicapable

Manningham is probable.....I know he hasn't done a whole lot this year but he's had some big games vs Dallas. He's huge here because he takes some of the heat off of Nicks & Cruz. Both secondaries are struggling but the Giants have the best QB, healthier RBs, and the best defensive player on the field (JPPaul). Dallas feels the pressure of underachieving 2nd half...Giants by atleast 10.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

It's threads like these that could jinx my Giants ML bet.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Manningham is probable.....I know he hasn't done a whole lot this year but he's had some big games vs Dallas. He's huge here because he takes some of the heat off of Nicks & Cruz. Both secondaries are struggling but the Giants have the best QB, healthier RBs, and the best defensive player on the field (JPPaul). Dallas feels the pressure of underachieving 2nd half...Giants by atleast 10.
    Agree this is a Giants win easy. Much better qb in Eli Manning look at the stats this season. Jppaul is so much better then Demarcus Ware you can't even compare the two. Giants have been dominating at home this season look at that record. Giants win by at least 20 here if you like money bet on the giants big. Who cares if Nicks and Manningham are both probable.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    It's threads like these that could jinx my Giants ML bet.
    Don't worry my friend... "The Book of Eli" won't let us down...

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

cowboys can def win this..the line should be 5 or 6...2.5 3 is a coin flip..dallas can play a very good game..id stay away

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Agree this is a Giants win easy. Much better qb in Eli Manning look at the stats this season. Jppaul is so much better then Demarcus Ware you can't even compare the two. Giants have been dominating at home this season look at that record. Giants win by at least 20 here if you like money bet on the giants big. Who cares if Nicks and Manningham are both probable.
    Ok smarta$$...we'll find out tomorrow night. Romo puts up big stats against the Bills and the Bucs but you let me know the next/first time he wins a big game

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    His defense gave up a touchdown, Miles Austin lost the ball in the lights, Matt McBriar muffed a punt, Defense gave up another touchdown ... Romo drove the cowboys down, set up tying FG and it was blocked ....

Romo played great. He is not broken. He is a competitor, but he is not going to get broken physiologically when he is playing a team that he had one of his best games against.

Bottom line....Romo had a good game against New York on MNF but when the guy was wide open for an easy TD to salt the game away late...Romo overthrew the guy. The guy CHOKES time and time again like clockwork. Eli pulls games out late and Romo can't even hang on to games in the 2nd half that Dallas has already won (Jets & Lions). There is a reason that its Eli 6 Romo 2 in their last 8 matchups.

First 123 Last