milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

phil hellmuth costing me money

poker brat sitting in front of me at the bradley center, looking at his phone more than the game
    doesn't he know some of us have action on the bucks

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9434

Maybe he has action on it too.

Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I hope you got free tickets front row mke mike...Bucks suck, nba sucks, bradley center really sucks

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peepers View Post
    I hope you got free tickets front row mke mike...Bucks suck, nba sucks, bradley center really sucks
    mr peepers it seems from your posts that the things that suck the most are your picks

typical badger fan

do you live in madison? if so i'm sure you love going to basketball/football games where you can't even buy a beer

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

he's a gambling degenerate just like ivey.

milwaukee mike

mr peepers it must kill you that
    1) your avatar fave will ferrell has been at the bradley center and even shouts "we are marquette"
    2) guys like wes matthews, maymon, vander blue, etc want to get out of madison so bad that they will play for marquette

bradley center gets top tier events - pro sports, wwe elimination chamber in february, concerts from all the top acts, harlem globetrotters for new year's, etc etc

what other indoor arena in wisconsin gets a pro sporting event? hmmm.....
    why do you bash one of the great venues in the great state of wisconsin? is it because you are racist? or do you hate the nba because they score a lot of points and have athleticism?

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

how's he costing you money?

Mr. Peepers

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    mr peepers it seems from your posts that the things that suck the most are your picks

typical badger fan

do you live in madison? if so i'm sure you love going to basketball/football games where you can't even buy a beer

Have lived in Madtown, fox valley, mke burbs, etc...Not being able to drink beer at badger football games was never an issue. I was usually blackout drunk by kickoff.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Powderguy View Post
    how's he costing you money?
    he was showing a complete lack of interest in the game and jinxing the bucks

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peepers View Post
    Have lived in Madtown, fox valley, mke burbs, etc...Not being able to drink beer at badger football games was never an issue. I was usually blackout drunk by kickoff.

what is it about the rural parts of wisconsin hating the nba and the bucks though?
    here in milwaukee we show love for the packers and badgers (when they're not playing marquette) so why isn't it reciprocated?

my theory has always been that the bucks show their blackness more than the packers since they're not wearing full pads/uniforms.
    the bradley center is an awesome venue, i don't get the hate. it set the standard that other arenas have been living up to for more than 20 years with huge concourses, etc.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Fukking IDIOT!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11

Mr. Peepers

1) your avatar fave will ferrell has been at the bradley center and even shouts "we are marquette"
    2) guys like wes matthews, maymon, vander blue, etc want to get out of madison so bad that they will play for marquette

bradley center gets top tier events - pro sports, wwe elimination chamber in february, concerts from all the top acts, harlem globetrotters for new year's, etc etc

why do you bash one of the great venues in the great state of wisconsin? is it because you are racist? or do you hate the nba because they score a lot of points and have athleticism?

1) True...Will Ferrell is the man
    2) Not sure what your point is

Bradley Center has had great events no doubt..been to plenty myself...Doesn't make it a great venue. Facility is way too old and in bad shape. Known fact when Kohl gets out of the business the team is moving. He is pretty much the only thing keeping the team in town....Forbes last year named it the 2nd worst NBA city a few yrs ago and nba players voted it the worst city for hoops...I am far from racist...I do hate the NBA (too many games, too many teams, make the playoffs especially with shitty records, costs way too much to watch bad teams play each other) I feel like it is a glorified WWE..I feel like the NBA trys so hard to hype up players like King James and just dont see the same domanance as players in other sports...I feel like the league lost something when jordan walked away...In the same sense I do respect the athleticism that these players display. They are truly freaks..I will take a game at Miller Park anyday of the week though

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

That is borderline retarded. Unless he's the coach or a player his disinterest means fukk all, pal. If you're looking for an excuse to mention the fact you're sitting close to a professional poker player you could have said it a lot better than shitting on the guy.

God bless.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: revnecro1273

Mr. Peepers

what is it about the rural parts of wisconsin hating the nba and the bucks though?
    here in milwaukee we show love for the packers and badgers (when they're not playing marquette) so why isn't it reciprocated?

my theory has always been that the bucks show their blackness more than the packers since they're not wearing full pads/uniforms.
    the bradley center is an awesome venue, i don't get the hate. it set the standard that other arenas have been living up to for more than 20 years with huge concourses, etc.
    I dont think people hate the bucks as much as they dislike the league and think it is a joke...The bucks are an after thought when you are up against the Packers for state respect. People watch the bucks to pass time until Brewers baseball and packer training camp starts...What really makes it an awesome venue?? I have only been to a few nba venues and nothing about the bradley center makes me think it is a great place...mke mike im starting to think you are black the way you are standing up for that place

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Everyone says Hellmuth owes $$. Is he broke?

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Next grab that MF and get the 3k that UB owes me.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    Next grab that MF and get the 3k that UB owes me.
    Get em, Aggie! Gig em!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Hellmuthb owed me 15000

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    That is borderline retarded. Unless he's the coach or a player his disinterest means fukk all, pal. If you're looking for an excuse to mention the fact you're sitting close to a professional poker player you could have said it a lot better than shitting on the guy.

God bless.
    you're taking my posts way too seriously

not sure how mentioning that he was spending too much time with his phone (same thing i was doing!) was shitting on the guy, but i see your point

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am sorry, whenever I see him or hear/see his name the first thing that comes to mind is Uncle Buck "here's a quarter, go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face!!" I mean the dude has money and he walks around with mount vesuvias on his face. Geez

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    I am sorry, whenever I see him or hear/see his name the first thing that comes to mind is Uncle Buck "here's a quarter, go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face!!" I mean the dude has money and he walks around with mount vesuvias on his face. Geez
    i think that can be considered "shitting on the guy" more so than anything i said

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on MM, u know u were thinking the same thing!

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Come on MM, u know u were thinking the same thing!
    actually i was thinking "wow he's quite tall and he even wears his ph logo cap to a basketball game"

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Have u seen a AHL Game. I think The Admrials Play there.We have a beautiful building in Wells Fargo Arena well for Des Moines Iowa Standards.Basically sits there empty except for a few country concerts and boring D League Basketball.We did have the Iowa Stars and Chops AHL but out of town Texas Aholes owners Screwed it up.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Everyone says Hellmuth owes $$. Is he broke?
    Very unlikely. He has made millions through endorsements and publishing deals, and has most of his money invested in realestate and other markets. For most of these big name "pros" poker is not their primary source of income anymore. Guys like Hellmuth are at the point in their careers where they only play for fun and endorsements.

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

The Kohl center is way nicer than the Bradley Center get real! If you are up in the higher levels it feels like you are on a ski slope where in the Kohl Center there is no bad seat. And courtside no comparison either the only bad thing about the Kohl Center is lack of parking but that is it. And fwiw I shoot craps all the time with Buzz Williams up @ Ho-Chunk in the dells. Even he said they need a new stadium sad but true. I don't understand why they come all the way to the dells to shoot dice when Potawotmi is right there in Milwaukee? Another funny story last year I shot dice with Roy Williams and one of his assistant coaches @ Ho-Chunk i was the only guy at the table who knew who he was! They were up watching J.P Tokoto from Menominee Falls. Anyways Vander Blue didn't have the grades to get into Wisconsin let's be serious here and didn't Maymon transfer to Tennessee so obviously he didn't like Milwaukee much either!

oChRoNiCo

Oh I almost forgot Buzz is a real asshole I told him so the last time I saw him there with his wife. This clown thought he could just hold a spot without having money on the table wait for someone on either side of him to leave and then let his wife get on the table next to him! Well one of my buddies jumped on the table and started playing where he was I thought he was going to cry he yelled at the dealers saying he can't do that I told him to STFU and go back to Milwaukee if he didn't like it. It was awesome I was wearing all badger gear and knew who he was he is pretty short honestly. He glanced up and when I thanked him he said what? I placed a bet on the hard 8 for him and said thanks for making my bet on Wisconsin a winner last year! I told him I knew Bo Ryan would out coach him even though Wisconsin was the underdog. Him and his wife have taken lessons in craps they have some dice control I will give them both credit but I swear he is one of the biggest assholes ever! At least when Roy Williams was there he would just glance at his assistant coach when he ran out of money and then came out the hundos. Buzz is a cheap ass he doesn't even buy in for as much as I do!

ChuckyTheGoat

Thx, otl.

Ocho, cool WIS stories.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    The Kohl center is way nicer than the Bradley Center get real! If you are up in the higher levels it feels like you are on a ski slope where in the Kohl Center there is no bad seat. And courtside no comparison either the only bad thing about the Kohl Center is lack of parking but that is it. And fwiw I shoot craps all the time with Buzz Williams up @ Ho-Chunk in the dells. Even he said they need a new stadium sad but true. I don't understand why they come all the way to the dells to shoot dice when Potawotmi is right there in Milwaukee? Another funny story last year I shot dice with Roy Williams and one of his assistant coaches @ Ho-Chunk i was the only guy at the table who knew who he was! They were up watching J.P Tokoto from Menominee Falls. Anyways Vander Blue didn't have the grades to get into Wisconsin let's be serious here and didn't Maymon transfer to Tennessee so obviously he didn't like Milwaukee much either!
    courtside no comparison? yeah no comparison is right, i have been courtside in both places a bunch of times.
    bradley center:
    courtside club with drinks, free food, players run through and high-five everyone, run into people like phil hellmuth/ryan braun/aaron rodgers all the time
    kohl center:
    can't even get a beer, sit next to a bunch of boring old fat people

milwaukee mike

the incorrect statements in this post are a'plenty but i will focus on three:
    1) vander blue had already been accepted into uw-madison so to say his grades weren't good enough is ridiculous
    2) maymon's dad wasn't getting any money from marquette so he went where bruce pearl & co paid him to
    3) there are no "higher levels" at the bradley center, there are 2 levels lower and upper, your ignorance on this simple fact proves that you don't spend much time there. nobody says you have to sit in the nose-bleed seats

marquette players and coaches aren't supposed to gamble at potawatomi by the way, too much bad press

oChRoNiCo

1. Vander Blue was not accepted to UW he had verbally committed and then he de-committed and soon after committed to Marquette. I can go verbally commit to Harvard right now doesn't mean I will be accepted.

2. There are suites in that shit hole you call the Bradley center even though they are pathetic so technically there are 3 levels some people even say 4 levels because they classify the floor seats as different than the lower level.

3. Whatever you want to say bud it doesn't change anything if we took a poll of people who have been to both venues hands down more would rather see a game at Kohl Center than Bradley Center. You probably also believe watching football games at County Stadium was better than going to Lambeau too huh? You are a die hard Milwaukee loving fool it's fine I like them too but to think the Bradley Center is a nice venue is totally a fairy tale! Marquette could learn a thing or two from UW and build their own stadium like the Kohl Center and the Bucks need a new stadium too especially if Milwaukee wants to have any shot in hell of getting an NHL team to come .

Merry Xmas sorry your so damn delusional bro.

oChRoNiCo

Here you go guy I knew I could find one article if I looked!

http://m.allbusiness.com/sports-recr...2457679-1.html

milwaukee mike

1. Vander Blue was not accepted to UW he had verbally committed and then he de-committed and soon after committed to Marquette. I can go verbally commit to Harvard right now doesn't mean I will be accepted.

2. There are suites in that shit hole you call the Bradley center even though they are pathetic so technically there are 3 levels some people even say 4 levels because they classify the floor seats as different than the lower level.

3. Whatever you want to say bud it doesn't change anything if we took a poll of people who have been to both venues hands down more would rather see a game at Kohl Center than Bradley Center. You probably also believe watching football games at County Stadium was better than going to Lambeau too huh? You are a die hard Milwaukee loving fool it's fine I like them too but to think the Bradley Center is a nice venue is totally a fairy tale! Marquette could learn a thing or two from UW and build their own stadium like the Kohl Center and the Bucks need a new stadium too especially if Milwaukee wants to have any shot in hell of getting an NHL team to come .

Merry Xmas sorry your so damn delusional bro.
    I'm delusional because I don't like to complain about my state's home teams and their arenas? Marquette needs more seating than the kohl center because even with 1/4th the students they have a larger student section

lambeau is awesome at least you can have a beer unlike any badgers game now that the hockey team moved into the kohl center

milwaukee mike

I'm fine though if we agree to disagree I have season tix to brewers/packers/bucks/marq and I have the most fun at bucks/marq so I get defensive