beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Christmas time a time for divorce

First Kobe now Deion Sanders Deion Sanders and his wife Pilar are getting divorced

In a statement, the NFL Hall of Famer tells us, "Pilar and I have decided to end our marriage and move on to the next phase of our individual lives with mutual respect. We are friends and our top priority has and will continue to be the well-being of our children."

He continues, "We arrived at this decision prayerfully and carefully in order to be able to pursue what is in both of our best personal interests."

Deion and Pilar married in 1999 and they have three children together.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

DEON AND PILAR WERE MARRIED OVER 12 YEARS MAN THAT HAS TO BE A RECORD FOR A NIGERIAN MARRIAGE

HOW MANY WHITE WOMEN DO YOU THINK DEION IS GOING TO BE WITH NOW THAT HE'S SINGLE

WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you watch soap operas?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

He denied this earlier in the football season. I wonder why he is acknowledging it now. He addressed the rumors of his divorce and vigorously denied it. What a punk.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

deon prayed for his divorce. LMAO

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Can be a win-win. Guy gets to upgrade out of a spoiled, boring women with a sagging, artificial body to a hot exciting thing. The wife gets the great feeling of running the man off and grabbing half his stuff. She doesn't have to sneak into the bath house with the pool guy anymore.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

the only woman in the world named pilar is getting divorced? what a shocker. when they met he should have run a 3.8 40 to get away from someone named pilar.