crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-17-15 at 04:31 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MartinBlank

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    21-0 bitches
    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Roxxy you sharp motherfukker good call
    It's not how you start... it's how you finish...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    It's not how you start... it's how you finish...
    Yep I cashed my over and sam houston too bad for roxy.... Nobody knew this was coming funny for me maybe not for others

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Get the next one Roxxer!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

bigger clown than kerry/brahma/saintsfan.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

haha man you guys are brutal. Like crows.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    bigger clown than kerry/brahma/saintsfan.
    and I'm sure there are gonna be a lot of posters *claiming* that they had SHSU @ -1 or -1.5.

teaserpleaser

Others got fukked game was never really in doubt for me (5dimes)

and I'm sure there are gonna be a lot of posters *claiming* that they had SHSU @ -1 or -1.5.

100439383-1 12/16/11 7:46pm Win 12/16/11 8:00pm College Football 152 Sam Houston State -2½ -147* vs Montana

teaserpleaser

100441257-1 12/16/11 8:00pm Win 12/16/11 8:00pm Reduced Football 151 Montana/Sam Houston State Over 53 -105*

teaserpleaser

100441431-1 12/16/11 8:02pm Win 12/16/11 8:00pm Reduced Football 151 Montana/Sam Houston State Over 53 -105*

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Yep I cashed my over and sam houston too bad for roxy.... Nobody knew this was coming funny for me maybe not for others
    i knew it was coming. i told him the last time he did this the gambling gods would punish him. he did it again. that's what happens when you start bumping all posts with 10 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter. roxxy doesn't know shit about basketball or football.

I can't wait until this guy shows up during the NBA and has Bulls -1 @ Denver and Bulls are up by 10 at half and he starts bumping posts and calling his bet a winner

teaserpleaser

No gambling gods that was just a strange game ive seen teams at home rolling like that just keep it rolling. Like sam st lost focus after the turnover and got tight. Wish i dvr' d i' d like to watch it again.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

100439383-1 12/16/11 7:46pm Win 12/16/11 8:00pm College Football 152 Sam Houston State -2½ -147* vs Montana
    I'm happy for you, but I don't recall mentioning you in my post.

Here... have a Cinnabon on me.

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Classic thread, guy f*cking running his mouth early. Blah, Blah, Blah and a couple people come in and tell him to temper that shit it's early in the game. More BS gets spewed and then the game turns and POOF he's gone never to be heard of again. Show some balls and sound off when you're going down (do that a lot?) just like when you're winning. Be a man, step to the table whether things are good or bad. Typical crap on here, good to see some regulars trying to tell him how it was even when he was up big.

Was happy to see I was on the other side of this clown even when it was 21-0. Some people never learn, not over till it's over, especially in college ball. Good night for me though, happy man!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Goat Milk

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a forum absolute.

Meatball makes declaration "Hammer it!".

Bet looks like a winner early on.

Meatball takes to posting "Yeah, biiiiiiiiitches, I'm a winner".

Bet loses.

Meatball runs away.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukkin Roxx would fukk up a wet dream...........

teaserpleaser

I'm happy for you, but I don't recall mentioning you in my post.

Here... have a Cinnabon on me.

thanks bud i like them nice cap to a good night. Why are you concerned with what posters are playing? Anyways on to the next one guy who cant come up with 2 bills or is a fukkin ghost acct talking shit about what number guys got gtfoh

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

thanks bud i like them nice cap to a good night. Why are you concerned with what posters are playing? Anyways on to the next one guy who cant come up with 2 bills or is a fukkin ghost acct talking shit about what number guys got gtfoh

teaserpleaser

Comeback is lame broke/ghost

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Is that the best you got? If you really wanna play... go for it. Otherwise, get the fukk outta here.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

You realize that the guy has been here 2 years? You don't see many ghosts that have had the same name for 2 years.

And nice win...but no need to brag about it when you posted after the game.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    You realize that the guy has been here 2 years? You don't see many ghosts that have had the same name for 2 years.

And nice win...but no need to brag about it when you posted after the game.
    Gates cmon bro when you ever see me brag your kidding your self if you think there arent ghosts here 3+ years im onto other games .... brag cmon guy I know this is your usual troll job but its saturday ton of games on ...relax as for post before game why??? for attention not my bag.

teaserpleaser

Is that the best you got? If you really wanna play... go for it. Otherwise, get the fukk outta here.
    I dont even know who the fukk you are never even seen you....I aint going anywhere

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

"post before game why????? for attention not my bag."

But you clearly felt like you should post your winners after the game, when nobody even questioned you or anyone cared. Congrats on the winner.

I'm very worked up over this, as you can tell...I was just laughing at you posting at 4 in the morning and coming back at 8 in the morning egging this guy on by calling him a ghost for no reason.

And yes sorry, this is just me trolling.

teaserpleaser

If you must know I felt like he was talking to me so I posted.... If not my bad truth is game is over and that was yesterday. I also go to 24 hour fitness at 2:30 am (nobodys there whole gym is mine) I walk my dog at 5:30 do you laugh at that too?.... Gates I couldnt care less if you get worked up I'll egg you on as well

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Gates cmon bro when you ever see me brag your kidding your self if you think there arent ghosts here 3+ years im onto other games .... brag cmon guy I know this is your usual troll job but its saturday ton of games on ...relax as for post before game why??? for attention not my bag.

Ghost? You are one seriously paranoid mf... you should seek help... professional help.

teaserpleaser

You are a troll by the way jumping in and out of threads attacking people like kerrywoods or whatever handle hes going by now... If thats your thing cool I laughed at you but I try not to judge.

teaserpleaser

Ghost? You are one seriously paranoid mf... you should seek help... professional help.
    Ok will do Thanks

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

If you must know I felt like he was talking to me so I posted.... If not my bad truth is game is over and that was yesterday. I also go to 24 hour fitness at 2:30 am (nobodys there whole gym is mine) I walk my dog at 5:30 do you laugh at that too?.... Gates I couldnt care less if you get worked up I'll egg you on as well
    Dude... if I had been talking to/about you, I woulda directed my post to you. I made a general statement and you ran with it. I could care less if you had SHSU @ -1 or -6.5... I was simply stating that with the line movement... there was gonna be a lot of users claiming they'd won when in fact, they had lost.

When and if I decide to troll... it will be under this name (the only one I've posted under since I found this site) and it will be directed at a specific user.

teaserpleaser

Night tripper cool good to know

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

You are a troll by the way jumping in and out of threads attacking people like kerrywoods or whatever handle hes going by now... If thats your thing cool I laughed at you but I try not to judge.
    Stop taking yourself so seriously and develop a sense of humor... you'll live longer.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Night tripper cool good to know
    Okay... we're good and I'm out... I've gotta get back to trying to lose money.

teaserpleaser

Stop taking yourself so seriously and develop a sense of humor... you'll live longer.
    You have no idea im actually laughing about all this smoking a bowl of calis finest watching this crap d2 game shooting the shit..... Only person on this chit chat board with a better sense of humor about sbr is jj gold but like coach none of this shit is serious to me....just a place to shoot the shit and pick up some comps good luck today

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

You have no idea im actually laughing about all this smoking a bowl of calis finest watching this crap d2 game shooting the shit..... Only person on this chit chat board with a better sense of humor about sbr is jj gold but like coach none of this shit is serious to me....just a place to shoot the shit and pick up some comps good luck today
    I can't believe I was handicapping hoops and the D-III game until 0530 this morning and got up at 0900 so that I could play the Gorillas... only to find out that sportsbetting wasn't going to post a line. So, I am gonna see how much money I can lose on hoops before the bowl games get underway.

First 1234