MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    That is NOT what I am saying.
    What I AM saying is that there is a tendency in the media, especially the entertainment media, and less obviously in the news media, to mock and attack Christianity.
    Given that fact, once you look at who are the major players, decision makers and executives in the media, this tendency to attack Christianity isn't that surprising is it?
    And I am no bible thumping Christian, not at all. In fact I am very lukewarm Christian with beliefs that would probably get me booted out of most churches.
    I am just telling it like it is.
    You're right. Other religions should be attacked more.

We need an equal assault on all religions for the feeble-minded.

I'll bring that up at the next Zionist movement meeting.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Some of you guys need to listen to Alex Jones on the internet and get up to speed
    Exactly. People need more propaganda in their lives.

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shut fox news off.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I think that any player that thanks God for the power of smiting another person in a sporting event should have his/her head examined.

snoopaloop31

Alex Jones? Give me a break. If you believe more than 10% of what he says...you need to take some classes in logical fallacies.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/
    Last edited by snoopaloop31; 12-13-11 at 06:22 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Only a moron looks at facts and mocks them. You are not a moron, are you MonkeyFocker? Are you truly trying to say you can look at lists of the names and backgrounds of a good majority-well over 50% the top executives in world media-newspapers, radio, television, movies, (not to mention banking) and not put 2+2 together?
    It doesn't take alot of neurons firing to start noticing a trend, does it? You and I both know the exact reason why you mock people who bring this up.
    Now rant on about how now I think that we never landed on the moon, conspiracy theorist, blah, blah, whatever is your "playbook".

Well, to paraphrase Molly I. This speech read much better in the original German.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I know only 1 or 2 out of hundred will even understand that. Just so numismatist gets the point.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by snoopaloop31 View Post

Alex Jones? Give me a break. If you believe more than 10% of what he says...you need to take some classes in logic and reasoning.

Alex is Tebow's John The Baptist, preparing the way !

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Alex is Tebow's John The Baptist, preparing the way !
    I think you need a shrink.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post

I think you need a shrink.

The Shrink was Jewish?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Don't know. Don't care.

You're the one obsessed with religious beliefs. Not me.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Well, to paraphrase Molly I. This speech read much better in the original German.
    WW2 ended 66 years ago buddy. Get over it.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

This thread and the other 4 on the front page of the forum are why I don't like Tebow, or to be more precise, I don't like the Tebow hype.

I personally think he is a good kid and really don't have a problem with him. However, I am sick and tired of hearing about him. Let him win a playoff game, championship game, or Super Bowl and I will not have as big of problem with it. I would be fine with him if I didn't have to hear about him on a daily basis from every direction.

If no one ever said a word about him I wouldn't have any problems. However, for some reason all the people slobbering all over his knob insist on shoving him in everyone's faces.

I don't care about his religion. That is his business. Unfortunately he is making it everyone's business by making it so public. I don't have a problem with that, but if you are throwing it out there then there will be people who don't like it. I have the same issue with musicians, actors, etc... I pay to hear them play music. I don't want to hear their political views, whether I agree with them or not.

Like I said, I actually like the guy. What I don't like is the non-stop love fest half of the country seems to have with the guy. The more I hear about him the less I am going to like him. STFU about him and I will continue to like the guy. Shove him down my throat and I am not going to like it.
    Last edited by balls2wall; 12-13-11 at 06:36 PM.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Look at who controls the media and that will tell you why they are mocking Tebow's Christianity.

Shut up you dumb, racist redneck.

This thread is pure trash. Mods please close this before it gets really out of control.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

WW2 ended 66 years ago buddy. Get over it.

Go tell it to your gaultier? Crazy person!

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Shut up you dumb, racist redneck.

This thread is pure trash. Mods please close this before it gets really out of control.
    LOL. Hilarious reaction. Priceless.

"Gold, Jerry, Gold".

numismatist

Go tell it to your gaultier? Crazy person!
    Wow. Alot of hate and intolerance around here for Germans.
    ANTI-GERMANIST!
    Where is the complaint department. This anti-German hatred is sickening.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    This thread and the other 4 on the front page of the forums are why I don't like tebow, or to be more precise, I don't like the tebow hype.

I personally think he is a good kid and really don't have a problem with him. However, I am sick and tired of hearing about him. Let him win a playoff game, championship game, or Super Bowl and I will not have as big of problem with it. I would be fine with him if I didn't have to hear about him on a daily basis from every direction.

If no one ever said a word about him I wouldn't have any problems. However, for some reason all the people slobbering all over his knob insist on shoving him in everyone's faces.

I don't care about his religion. That is his business. Unfortunately he is making it everyone's business by making it so public. I don't have a problem with that, but if you are throwing it out there then there will be people who don't like it. I have the same issue with musicians, actors, etc... I pay to hear them play music. I don't want to hear their political views, whether I agree with them or not.

Like I said, I actually like the guy. What I don't like is the non-stop love fest half of the country seems to have with the guy. The more I hear about him the less I am going to like him. STFU about him and I will continue to like the guy. Shove him down my throat and I am not going to like it.
    I think you missed the spirit of this thread. Obviously, the liberal media is trashing him and not holding him on a pedestal. OBVIOUSLY. So much so, that attempting to prove so is a laughing matter...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow. Alot of hate and intolerance around here for Germans.
    ANTI-GERMANIST!
    Where is the complaint department. This anti-German hatred is sickening.

Besides being crazy you are also uneducated and stupid. How does this happen to people. Really, I would wager that you were a normal child and then a normal toddler but somewhere along the way something happened. I always wonder about this. How did you get nuts? What happened? Brain damage, a fall. You also don't believe the moon landings are legit. Is that right?

numismatist

I am personally not a Tebow fan. I think he is a mediocre QB who is having a lucky streak against some offensively challenged teams.
    I also think Jesus and God have more important things to do than care about football.
    But lets face it, if the guys name was something else and he was some other religion, nobody would be mocking him. He would be a "hero" and a "testament to his faith". Nobody would be mocking him or calling him names because of his faith.
    He is being mocked and attacked by the media because he is Christian. End of story.
    We all know thats true, and thats my last word on it.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Do you remember Mcnabb at the start of his career? 59 minutes of nothing but throwing passes at his WR feet, screen passes and the occasional exciting scramble. Then in a low scoring close contest, he'd push the offense down against a tired defense so the Eagles could kick a FG and win the game. His stats were unimpressive and so was his game. However Donovan was soooooo hyped. Yeah he eventually became a better passer but he was sooooo hyped by the media early on.

The guy to really compare Tebow to is Vince Young as a Titan and I think that's probably his peak.
    National Champ - National Champ
    Ackward throwing motion - ackward throwing motion
    running quarterback - running quarterback
    poor stat sheet - poor stat sheet
    Clutch - Clutch
    Won games - won games.

How many times did Shannon Sharpe interview Vince Young and tell him he was an awful passer to his face? How many people were bashing Vince Young on the Pre-Game shows? Was Vince Young generally being HYPED or HATED on tv?

If Tim Tebow was black and wasn't an outspoke Christian we'd be hearing how great he was instead of hearing how his defense is winning games and how he's "lucky". It's the same crap Vince Young had. You run around, wear the defense out, don't turn the ball over and let the other team self destruct. It works when you play average teams but you aren't going to beat the Tom Brady/Aaron Rodgers/Drew Brees/Eli Mannings/Ben Roethlisberger of the world in the playoffs playing Martyball and hoping the other team will just turn the ball over and beat themselves.

I don't think Tebow is a good QB and I think Vince Young Titans is probably his peak but the thing that pisses me off is look at how much Hype other running quarterbacks before him got and look at how much hate he gets by the leftist media.

numismatist

Besides being crazy you are also uneducated and stupid. How does this happen to people. Really, I would wager that you were a normal child and then a normal toddler but somewhere along the way something happened. I always wonder about this. How did you get nuts? What happened? Brain damage, a fall. You also don't believe the moon landings are legit. Is that right?
    Cool story bro. Your reading comprehension skills are pretty weak. You got any more "pearls" of wisdom?

I mean, its pretty easy to attack the messenger when you have no argument to counter the message, isn't it?

Weak.

balls2wall

I think you missed the spirit of this thread. Obviously, the liberal media is trashing him and not holding him on a pedestal. OBVIOUSLY. So much so, that attempting to prove so is a laughing matter...

As people have asked several times in this thread, show proof. Please give us some links. I don't recall the media doing this.

What I do recall happening is the tebow lovers having a hissy fit claiming there is all this hate towards the guy and some grand conspiracy theory against him.

This whole thread was created based on that, but there has been no proof. Show us some links to the media having it out for this guy because of his religious beliefs.

If they have done this then I agree. However, i doubt there has been any of that by the media aside from maybe one or two rogue reporters or whatever.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

I am personally not a Tebow fan. I think he is a mediocre QB who is having a lucky streak against some offensively challenged teams.
    I also think Jesus and God have more important things to do than care about football.
    But lets face it, if the guys name was something else and he was some other religion, nobody would be mocking him. He would be a "hero" and a "testament to his faith". Nobody would be mocking him or calling him names because of his faith.
    He is being mocked and attacked by the media because he is Christian. End of story.
    Where is he being mocked strictly because of his religion exactly? Could it be that maybe he's an inferior quarterback and that's the reason he's being mocked?

He's a shitty quarterback who prays for personal gain. What's not to fukking mock anyway? LOL.

All I see is people talking him up in the media. And that's what's sickening.

Again, why don't you show us where he is being attacked for his beliefs. You and your tin foil hat clan have had plenty of opportunity to do so.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes, but nobody is mocking him? Where is the proof? We asked a bunch of times for a link or two. Nothing came. Just because you think it is true doesn't make it true. You guys live in your own mind, none of it is real pal.

numismatist

I dunno.
    I don't feel passionate enough about any of this to argue any more about it.

you win. i am wrong.

i am going to watch some hockey.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Cool story bro. Your reading comprehension skills are pretty weak. You got any more "pearls" of wisdom?

I mean, its pretty easy to attack the messenger when you have no argument to counter the message, isn't it?

Weak.

My argument is weak. You can't come up with one quote or one link, amazing. The messenger in this case is a sick puppy, get help.

balls2wall

Where is he being mocked strictly because of his religion exactly? Could it be that maybe he's an inferior quarterback and that's the reason he's being mocked?

He's a shitty quarterback who prays for personal gain. What's not to fukking mock anyway? LOL.

All I see is people talking him up in the media. And that's what's sickening.

Again, why don't you show us where he is being attacked for his beliefs. You and your tin foil hat clan have had plenty of opportunity to do so.

I think I mis-interpreted your post to me, or missed the sarcasm. Looks like we are on the same side

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Yeah. I'm full of sarcasm. All good.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

I dunno.
    I don't feel passionate enough about any of this to argue any more about it.

you win. i am wrong.

i am going to watch some hockey.
    Talk about weak.

You'll surely be wearing that tin-foil hat again tomorrow though...

snoopaloop31

Alex Jones is like poison. The more you listen to him the more out of touch with reality you become. I used to listen to him religiously and it made me go insane. It made me find evil intentions in everything.

"Never attribute to Malice, that which can be attributed to stupidity or a simple lack of perspective"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

LOL. Hilarious reaction. Priceless.

"Gold, Jerry, Gold".

jerry sinefeld is A JEW i am pretty sure

snoopaloop31

If Tebow didnt thrust his christianity and belief in jesus into the spotlight at every chance he got, the media wouldnt be covering it.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

yes i just googled it jerry sinefeld is A JEW

DO NOT slam me for this I'm just stating a FACT

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    jerry sinefeld is A JEW i am pretty sure

Oh yeah, that's a for sure. He's one of those very bad people.

First 1234 Last