Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Bronxer is a true hero to all!
    illini this kid is an idiot

brokedikk air bettor never learns

faded me on the cardinals last week. ran his mouth all morning then cowered away and disappeared when cardinals won

then called me out in my skins thread today and will be cowering away and disappearing again

brokedikk fukk is clear out of oxygen

god bless you illini

walker needs to cleanse this place of all the brokedikk trolls

no air left to bet with
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frizzelli

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    illini this kid is an idiot brokedikk air bettor never learns faded me on the cardinals last week. ran his mouth all morning then cowered away and disappeared when cardinals won then called me out in my skins thread today and will be cowering away and disappearing again brokedikk fukk is clear out of oxygen god bless you illini walker needs to cleanse this place of all the brokedikk trolls no air left to bet with
    I agree these broke dych air fading clowns are getting pathetic. Numeriust or whatever his fukkin name is, trying to make a name for himself and failing miserably at it.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I agree these broke dych air fading clowns are getting pathetic. Numeriust or whatever his fukkin name is, trying to make a name for himself and failing miserably at it.
    frizzy this place is a joke

200 posters calling me out in my pats won't cover today thread

skins cover and they all disappear and cower away to have mommy cradle them

had pats covered the thread would be blowing up with responses

frizzelli

frizzy this place is a joke 200 posters calling me out in my pats won't cover today thread skins cover and they all disappear and cower away to have mommy cradle them had pats covered the thread would be blowing up with responses
    Typical for these airbetting broke dyck clowns to go and cower after they are wrong like failed spinless twink fuk, Numertrist is the biggest idiot out of all these hamburgers. WHo the fuk is this guy Bronx???

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

You're existence is a fade, donkey. I already gave you the accolades you wanted. Congratulations. Fukkin genius.
    I wasn't even on the game, wannabe Joe Pesci. I don't care if you go 14-0, you are still a cartoon character.

You are a biggest clown on this forum. The average poster here thinks you are a massive, vinegar soaked douche with your brokedikk this and mommy's basement that. "hey guys I got a call and you better play so and so". lol.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Typical for these airbetting broke dyck clowns to go and cower after they are wrong like failed spinless twink fuk, Numertrist is the biggest idiot out of all these hamburgers. WHo the fuk is this guy Bronx???
    no clue

some 38 year old moron that still lives at home with his parents

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    You're existence is a fade, donkey. I already gave you the accolades you wanted. Congratulations. Fukkin genius. I wasn't even on the game, wannabe Joe Pesci. I don't care if you go 14-0, you are still a cartoon character. You are a biggest clown on this forum. The average poster here thinks you are a massive, vinegar soaked douche with your brokedikk this and mommy's basement that. "hey guys I got a call and you better play so and so". lol.
    Hey Numistresti or whatever fukkin your name is, Bronxer buried you fukkin ramen noodle eating clown now get the fuk off his nut sack, you rooster stroking, ball juggling, seaman sucking, ghoneria contracting, air fading douche bag.

numismatist

I'll bet your hoping all your online "friends" pile into this thread to give me the old what for and put me in my place, huh, cupcake?
    Must of hit a nerve when I said the only person on this forum with a broken dik living in mommy's basement is the Joe Pesci wannabe wiseguy who probably delivers pizza's for a living.

Br0nxer

post a picture of your mommy you and daddy sitting in the living room on saturday nights watching tv together

frizzelli

I'll bet your hoping all your online "friends" pile into this thread to give me the old what for and put me in my place, huh, cupcake? Must of hit a nerve when I said the only person on this forum with a broken dik living in mommy's basement is the Joe Pesci wannabe wiseguy who probably delivers pizza's for a living.
    Numistreista its hard to hear ya under so much dirt, Bronxer fukkin buried you so badly you will need a backhoe to get out you fukkin twink.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

You're existence is a fade, donkey. I already gave you the accolades you wanted. Congratulations. Fukkin genius. I wasn't even on the game, wannabe Joe Pesci. I don't care if you go 14-0, you are still a cartoon character. You are a biggest clown on this forum. The average poster here thinks you are a massive, vinegar soaked douche with your brokedikk this and mommy's basement that. "hey guys I got a call and you better play so and so". lol.
    Fukkin coin collecting twink

Don't fuk with the dirty jerz pal you will lose

numismatist

Maybe next week you can post a winner without mentioning your mommy or the fact your dikk is broken.

Or that you "got a call" about a winner....... because you want to make people think you are special and "connected"......lol.
    Lets face it Bobo, you didn't get any calls, except in your imagination.

Can't just be a normal guy and pick a winner and tell us why you think their going to win.

frizzelli

Maybe next week you can post a winner without mentioning your mommy or the fact your dikk is broken. Or that you "got a call" about a winner....... because you want to make people think you are special and "connected"......lol. Lets face it Bobo, you didn't get any calls, except in your imagination. Can't just be a normal guy and pick a winner and tell us why you think their going to win.
    Hey broke dyck twink, you got buried already so I suggest shut your fukkin man pleasing kawk hole. Why are you trying so hard to get buried off the forum. I havent see an idiot get this hamburgered like this in a long time.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Maybe next week you can post a winner without mentioning your mommy or the fact your dikk is broken.

Or that you "got a call" about a winner....... because you want to make people think you are special and "connected"......lol.
    Lets face it Bobo, you didn't get any calls, except in your imagination.

Can't just be a normal guy and pick a winner and tell us why you think their going to win.

guy joins in october and has 1000 posts???? come on pal get out and get some pusssy once and awhile. unreal dicklickers hst post 1000X in two months

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

frizzy this place is a joke

200 posters calling me out in my pats won't cover today thread

skins cover and they all disappear and cower away to have mommy cradle them

had pats covered the thread would be blowing up with responses
    You've just figured this out? This place is full of air-betting kids who don't know anything. I don't even know why you waste your time giving out picks.

numismatist

Great thread bro.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

im airfading every fukin pick in this whole fukin place this week i dont give a FUK son