beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Greg Oden

Being a Blazer fan like myself who lives near Portland today really sucked. Brandon Roy announcing retirement. And now Greg Oden which isn't really a surprise suffers setback and most likely won't play this season after signing a contract yesterday for one year.

Another stunning development has come for the Trail Blazers on the same day the team announced that Brandon Roy will retire.

Greg Oden has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation, and as a result, the Trail Blazers have renegotiated the terms of his one-year contract, The Oregonian has learned.

It is unknown what the terms of the new contract are or what the setback entails.

"Following Greg's most recent physical examination and evaluation, we've determined that he has suffered a setback,'' team president Larry Miller said in a statement. "We're hopeful, but are less confident that he will return to the court this season. We've stood by Greg from the day he was drafted and we continue to do so with this agreement.''

The curse of Sam Bowie lives on for Blazer fans

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Jesus that's terrible

Guy could be a legit dominant player of he could only stay healthy. Sad story.

Then again he is a multimillionaire

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Couldn't agree more Inthedrink nice post bro. Man i'm so disappointed being a blazer fan right now this suuuuuucks!! Time to drink my sorrows away