trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

blondie now that you are hired here do you post? G'd morning SBR threads? others?

blondie now that you are hired here do you post? G'd morning SBR threads? others

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

how about a advent calendar with a nude in it ?? and we can open a door each day

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

NO SHE DOESNT SAY A WORD I DONT KNOW WHAT SHE IS BEING PAID FOR.I THINK SHE IS JERKING OFF SBR JOHN SHE TOOK JJGOLDS JOB IN THE MORNING

SHE GOT HIRED AS A PUBLICITY STUNT OH A BIG NAME FROM EOG JUST JOINED SBR ITS NONE OTHER THAN BLONDIE MAYBE SOME OF THE DOPES FROM EOG WILL FOLLOW HER TO SBR I GUESS IT DIDNT WORK WE STILL HAVE THE SAME BUNCH OF CHILDREN

I GOT A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM ONE OF THE KIDS AT SBR THE OTHER DAY HE WANTED TO KNOW IF I REALLY DID MEET MICKEY MANTLE CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT FORUM PEEP I KNOW YOUR LAUGHING AT THAT ONE
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    NO SHE DOESNT SAY A WORD I DONT KNOW WHAT SHE IS BEING PAID FOR.I THINK SHE IS JERKING OFF SBR JOHN SHE TOOK JJGOLDS JOB IN THE MORNING

SHE GOT HIRED AS A PUBLICITY STUNT OH A BIG NAME FROM EOG JUST JOINED SBR ITS NONE OTHER THAN BLONDIE MAYBE SOME OF THE DOPES FROM EOG WILL FOLLOW HER TO SBR I GUESS IT DIDNT WORK WE STILL HAVE THE SAME BUNCH OF CHILDREN

I GOT A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM ONE OF THE KIDS AT SBR THE OTHER DAY HE WANTED TO KNOW IF I REALLY DID MEET MICKEY MANTLE CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT FORUM PEEP I KNOW YOUR LAUGHING AT THAT ONE
    It will work...

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Nah, not interested in luring anyone away. One aspect that made her attractive to us is she is not a power posting degenerate...errrr like most of us. We need smart folks behind the scenes with good efficient work ethic. I hope its a good match, we need her.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

T3, I do post some but they keep me busy with other things which is really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Nah, not interested in luring anyone away. One aspect that made her attractive to us is she is not a power posting degenerate...errrr like most of us. We need smart folks behind the scenes with good efficient work ethic. I hope its a good match, we need her.
    Aww thanks for the compliment John!

Beaner is actually one of my favorites in the forum world and I chuckle at his posts most of the time.

I am really enjoying being here and can't say I have too many boring moments with what I have been assigned!