Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roxxys Friday Soccer, 3 picks free money for all $$$$$

hey guys focus is on Holland this afternoon, i love their 2nd division the"Jupiler League" this is by far the league with the most action and goals, the 3 games i am big on today are:

Cambuur Leuuwarden vs SC Veendam
    Apeldoorn vs Doordrecht
    FC Emmen vs Fc Zwolle

my bet of the day is SSV Dordrecht away to the bottom club Apeldoorn, Apeldoorn have won only 1 game so far andconsided 48 goals against them,on the other hand Dordrecht have lost onlyfour games and is very solid -138 is the moneyline at william hill,this is the easiest winner today

SSV Dordrecht -138
    SSV Dordrecht-1goal +160
    SSV Dordrecht-2goals +375
    SSV Dordrecht-3goals +900
    Cambuur Leeuwarden -200
    Cambuur Leuuwarden-1 +160
    Cambuur Leuuwarden-2 +300
    Cambuur Leuuwarden-3 +700
    Cambuur Leuuwarden-4 +1600
    FC Zwolle -225
    FC Zwolle -1 goal +115
    FC Zwolle-2 goals +300
    FC Zwolle-3goals +700
    FC Zwolle-4goals +1600
    SSV Dordrecht total over 4.5 goals +225
    SSV Dordrecht total over 5.5 goals +500
    Cambuur Leuuwarden over 4.5 goals +225
    Cambuur Leeuwarden over 5.5 goals +500
    FC Zwolle total over 4.5 goals +333
    FC Zwolle total over 5.5 goals +700

good luck all who tail , pound it guys

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

3200 on the line.

Must be a professional gambler.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    3200 on the line.

Must be a professional gambler.
    Absolutely, it is well known that William Hill is where the real professionals play.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fresh air

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

3200 on the line. Must be a professional gambler.
    Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Absolutely, it is well known that William Hill is where the real professionals play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Fresh air
    you guys are too funny really ,now move on go play with the other fat kids

Oh and gator what line is 3200 ??

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm eagerly awaiting four more threads for each pick by itself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Boxing Champ

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Four lenght clear you think you are sharp huh ?? get a life, you are more obsessed with me than daihomo

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

stfu buddy, you should learn from the best
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I'm eagerly awaiting four more threads for each pick by itself.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL today Roxxy.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    you guys are too funny really ,now move on go play with the other fat kids

Oh and gator what line is 3200 ??
    It is funny.

Winning bettors do not get to place $500 dollar bets at William Hill or at Bet365 or at SportingBet or at Paddy Power or at Bwin. They have their bet limits cut to pennies/cents within a couple of months at most.

These are recreational books and the do not tolerate people consistently winning money from them.

Ergo you are betting these for much smaller amounts and/or you are losing your shirt.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tech N9ne

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Four lenght clear you think you are sharp huh ?? get a life, you are more obsessed with me than daihomo
    Exposing a circus clown (that's you btw) just might stop one or two newbs/fools from tailing on these ridiculous juiced up lines.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

bullshit, yes William Hill cut my limits just this month but they are still worth to play there believe me,and now stop talking bullshit and care about your own business, ny limits are def not cut to cents OH and believe me most people wish they had my soccer skills, how old are you kid ??
    It is funny. Winning bettors do not get to place $500 dollar bets at William Hill or at Bet365 or at SportingBet or at Paddy Power or at Bwin. They have their bet limits cut to pennies/cents within a couple of months at most. These are recreational books and the do not tolerate people consistently winning money from them. Ergo you are betting these for much smaller amounts and/or you are losing your shirt.

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

Cambuur Leeuwarden -200
    Cambuur Leuuwarden-1 +160

this cannot be true. 1 goal shouln't make such a big difference

Tech N9ne

It is funny. Winning bettors do not get to place $500 dollar bets at William Hill or at Bet365 or at SportingBet or at Paddy Power or at Bwin. They have their bet limits cut to pennies/cents within a couple of months at most. These are recreational books and the do not tolerate people consistently winning money from them. Ergo you are betting these for much smaller amounts and/or you are losing your shirt.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

yes buddy go to william hill ,its not asian handicap,no pushes
    Quote Originally Posted by noober View Post
    Cambuur Leeuwarden -200 Cambuur Leuuwarden-1 +160 this cannot be true. 1 goal shouln't make such a big difference

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

When you bet the "spread" at 5dimes does it push if it is -1 and the team wins by 1?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

gator you dumbfuuk 5dimes have a ASIAN Handicap, I have a normal handicap thats why the odds are higher, pushes dont count they have to win by 2,
    is 5dimes a book that on the spread pushes?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

No need to call me a dumbfukk, I was just asking.

you dumbfukk.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

and i was just kidding pal, why so sensitive ?
    No need to call me a dumbfukk, I was just asking. you dumbfukk.

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

I assumed it was an Asian handicap.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

and i was just kidding pal, why so sensitive ?

You don't think I know you were kidding?

you dumbfukk.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I like his holland 2nd division pick!! The over should win in that match up too!

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

bullshit, yes William Hill cut my limits just this month but they are still worth to play there believe me,and now stop talking bullshit and care about your own business, ny limits are def not cut to cents OH and believe me most people wish they had my soccer skills, how old are you kid ??
    I am 40, I live in the UK and have been betting for over 20 years and betting/trading 'professionally' for the last 8 years.

You posted a bet yesterday at odds which were 5% worse (-163 versus -131) because "I am low on funds at Pinnacle". Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds? On the basis that you calculate -163 to be a +EV proposition, you would move heaven an earth to get your money (and a lot more of it) on at +131 in order to extract that value.

Your bets today show the same thing. There are much better odds available at Pinnacle, on Betfair and at SBOBet for the Moneylines and near market Asian Handicaps. Why are you not taking these odds and (if you must) using William Hill for the -2 and -3 bets? It makes NO SENSE if you are a serious bettor.

Bet365 are known as Bet$3.65 for a reason, William Hill is a recreational book as are ALL other European books.
    They limit winners quickly and aggressively.
    Last edited by FourLengthsClear; 12-09-11 at 09:46 AM.

FindTheLock

roxy when you lay so many goals why don't you also play the 1H and 1H/FT lines? To win both halves pays +200 and to win 1H pays +125 on your favorite pick.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

When you bet the "spread" at 5dimes does it push if it is -1 and the team wins by 1?
    If it is an Asian Handicap (two-way line) then, yes it is a push.

FindTheLock

I am 40, I live in the UK and have been betting for over 20 years and betting/trading 'professionally' for the last 8 years.

You posted a bet yesterday at odds which were 5% worse (-163 versus -131) because "I am low on funds at Pinnacle". Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds? On the basis that you calculate -163 to be a +EV proposition, you would move heaven an earth to get your money (and a lot more of it) on at +131 in order to extract that value.

Your bets today show the same thing. There are much better odds available at Pinnacle, on Betfair and at SBOBet for the Moneylines and near market Asian Handicaps. Why are you not taking these markets and (if you must) using William Hill for the -2 and -3 bets? It makes NO SENSE if you are a serious bettor.

Bet365 are known as Bet$3.65 for a reason, William Hill is a recreational book as are ALL other European books.
    They limit winners quickly and aggressively.
    when you trade how much commission do they take out of your winnings? Is it reasonable compared to paying the vig?

Tech N9ne

you could use a win or two or three

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    when you trade how much commission do they take out of your winnings? Is it reasonable compared to paying the vig?
    It is very close between Pinnacle and Betfair usually, same with SBOBet (only for soccer though).

Other books have much higher vig so you will generally only find a 'bargain' if they post an off-market number early or if they are slow to move.

In terms of trading, more often than not I am trading without a lean so the objective is to lock in a profit regardless out the outcome. Unlike Matchbook, you pay commission on the net market winnings at Betfair so even if I lay 100k of bets on both sides I will only pay around 3% on the net amount 'scalped'.
    Last edited by FourLengthsClear; 12-09-11 at 09:38 AM.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Wow, that ain't pretty.

FindTheLock

It is very close between Pinnacle and Betfair usually, same with SBOBet (only for soccer though).

Other books have much higher vig so you will generally only find a 'bargain' if they post an off-market number early or if they are slow to move.
    I'm in the US so I am limited on my options. I think paying the fees to withdrawal on a trading exchange will put me back further than just eating the juice. Thanks for your input though, and GL...

FindTheLock

In terms of trading, more often than not I am trading without a lean so the objective is to lock in a profit regardless out the outcome. Unlike Matchbook, you pay commission on the net market winnings at Betfair so even if I lay 100k of bets on both sides I will only pay around 3% on the net amount 'scalped'.
    I was curious about that. Scalping is a great idea on a trading site, but I always wondered what kind of fee they tacked on to it. I figured it couldn't be that easy to scalp, but I guess it is...

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

I was curious about that. Scalping is a great idea on a trading site, but I always wondered what kind of fee they tacked on to it. I figured it couldn't be that easy to scalp, but I guess it is...
    It's not easy, it is a grind, mainly because so many people are doing/trying it now.

Things are always changing and what worked 3 years ago doesn't work now. It is a matter of always trying to be a step ahead with strategies and software.

FindTheLock

It's not easy, it is a grind, mainly because so many people are doing/trying it now.

Things are always changing and what worked 3 years ago doesn't work now. It is a matter of always trying to be a step ahead with strategies and software.
    not to say it doesn't take time and work. What I meant was that the commission is easy on you. Only 3 percent of winnings regardless of the stake. I thought they would tax your stake so that both sides got hit with the 3 percent. Which would obviously be double the fee. I am just learning about this sports trading option. I prefer to avoid the vig as much as possible, but being in the US I have a lot of obstacles.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Lmao dirty lying roxybitch up to her nonsense again.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

not to say it doesn't take time and work. What I meant was that the commission is easy on you. Only 3 percent of winnings regardless of the stake. I thought they would tax your stake so that both sides got hit with the 3 percent. Which would obviously be double the fee. I am just learning about this sports trading option. I prefer to avoid the vig as much as possible, but being in the US I have a lot of obstacles.
    That's the way Matchbook went and it hurts liquidity due to the lack or market makers/traders.

Betfair introduced what they call 'Premium Charge' in 2008 which acts like a tax on your weekly net winnings but there are ways of avoiding/minimising that.
    Points Awarded:

FindTheLock gave FourLengthsClear 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

12 Last