ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyeatworld View Post
    ur accusations were already proven false but whoever this guy is you were claiming 4, then 5, then 6, now its 7 and an additional accusation? you're losing credibility faster than you get off into your nightly tube sock

This kid is wild. He must of forgot that he posted that in this thread, and in about 7 others.

"accusations were proven false" The only person that could PROVE them false would be a mod...weird.

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

dumb troll is on ignore. if you're out there *who are we kidding, he lives on this forum, ngates, shave your womanly hair, it probably gets in your mouth when you are giving other guys hummers*

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

you can put your finger in your arsehole and then lick it. i was already absolved
    It's weird that there is more posts saying that too. Damn.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

dumb troll is on ignore. if you're out there *who are we kidding, he lives on this forum, ngates, shave your womanly hair, it probably gets in your mouth when you are giving other guys hummers*

lol, I live on the forum. Really james? That's just too funny.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    If someone posted that a member of SBR Staff said that, I'd like to see it. I don't think you'll find that though.

Shari is oh so kind. I'm assuming she feels a little sorry for little Jimmy and imaginary friends. Women always have a soft spot for the bullied ones.

Jimmy.....Shari has all but confirmed that you're the same simpleton previously posting as BigTen, Prissy, Kerry etc. If you just came clean, admit it, endure yet another roasting for a week or so, drop the arrogant prick attitude, and try not to be such a d-bag, you just may be able to post in peace.

P.S. Love how you've come up with an excuse of not answering Gates question by now saying he's on "ignore".

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Shari is oh so kind. I'm assuming she feels a little sorry for little Jimmy and imaginary friends. Women always have a soft spot for the bullied ones. Jimmy.....Shari has all but confirmed that you're the same simpleton previously posting as BigTen, Prissy, Kerry etc. If you just came clean, admit it, endure yet another roasting for a week or so, drop the arrogant prick attitude, and try not to be such a d-bag, you just may be able to post in peace. P.S. Love how you've come up with an excuse of not answering Gates question by now saying he's on "ignore".

I bet he reads every single one of my posts.

First 1234