Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I feel robbed from the Lions game

Seriously I can take a loss her and there. Sure some hurt more than others but than one REALLY hurts. I really feel like they should have covered. Was a $550 swing for me which would have been really nice right now. I just don't understand how any NFL team, other than the Raiders, can have SOOOO many stupid mistakes. That was one of the worse mentally played game I have ever watched. Oh well got to get past it and remember not to put money on the Lions until they get their acts together. I'm leaning towards another bad team tomorrow, the Chargers. Chargers Under I am going to run with it and hope for a better result then this one.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

If you feel like you got robbed on this game quit and quit now...this was hardly a bad beat...

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Cry me a fuckin river.

1st bet u ever made? Dontcha understand this game?

Ez Money 77

Wow really? I feel a little bad I lost the bet with such bad mental mistakes. Didn't say I wanted to kill myself for the worse loss in the history of sports betting lol

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

wait till you bet on a team who is up by 4 TD's and then proceeds to give up 36 unanswered points in the 4th quarter.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    wait till you bet on a team who is up by 4 TD's and then proceeds to give up 36 unanswered points in the 4th quarter.
    Yeah, that was a fun one. I had Bree's and crew on this one......

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would you feel robbed when you knowingly bet in the most undisciplined team in the NFL?

Ez Money 77

Yeah I haven't had a good last few weeks. Last week I had 6 team ML parlay only 5-1 odds but would have been a good payout for me and lost with the chargers. Had a 5 teamer that was even higher odds when Okl lost to Baylor. Didn't get all upset on here about those two losses but this one hurt the way it went down. Thats all.

Ez Money 77

Wow, depending on how much I was betting that would close to sports betting quiting time. I don't know if I ever had a game like that and I have been betting 15 years. I remember one year UCLA blowing a huge lead but I don't remember how many points just remember the announcer saying, "This is the biggest comeback any team has EVER had against UCLA." Thought wow that sounded awesome when I was on the losing side of it, thanks a lot. lol

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear about ur loss EZ. Detroit really fcuked themselves bad with those dumb penalities.

FindTheLock

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=313300152 I meant to put 35 not 36. Spread was +12 and this game closed out a nice parlay for me. Pick 6 was thrown with under a minute remaining!

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

You are playing above your ahead or are a degen if it bothers you that much. Step back and bet $20/game or go to GA.

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by Philavanh View Post
    Sorry to hear about ur loss EZ. Detroit really fcuked themselves bad with those dumb penalities.
    Thanks, already feeling a little better that it has been a while. Just happy I had Stafford over Brees and have a little to try to make some back tomorrow haha Not depositing again for a while if I lose.

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    You are playing above your ahead or are a degen if it bothers you that much. Step back and bet $20/game or go to GA.
    lol thanks for the advice kind sir.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    lol thanks for the advice kind sir.

Think of me when you're puking your guts out in a b-dubs bathroom, wondering how you're going to pay your rent.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i felt robbed with the Vikings game today man, some losses are so frustrating

Ez Money 77

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=313300152 I meant to put 35 not 36. Spread was +12 and this game closed out a nice parlay for me. Pick 6 was thrown with under a minute remaining!

That is sooo sick man. Seriously I would be rippin my hair out if it was a big play lol

FindTheLock

That is sooo sick man. Seriously I would be rippin my hair out if it was a big play lol
    they were up 41-14 and I was getting +12 points! That's a bad beat. The lions tonight. not so much...

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    Think of me when you're puking your guts out in a b-dubs bathroom, wondering how you're going to pay your rent.
    I will knowing that your job is to go in the bathrooms and clean the throw up.

Ez Money 77

Not so much that it was a bad beat. I just feel robbed that I felt it wasn't that they didn't cover because of play but because of stupid ass mistakes. That's all. I know it's not like they lost with 20 seconds when covering on a pick 6 or some shit.

FindTheLock

I hear ya. Gambling is not for the weak. You have to be able to laugh when you lose 5k, and smile when something ridiculously impossible ***** your bet. It takes so much luck to win on a consistent basis doing this. I can only imagine how the bastards who had NC st in my game felt. They were so lucky...

Ez Money 77

I wouldn't even know until watching sports center or some shit because not a chance I was still watching that game down 36 pts in the fourth quarter.

FindTheLock

the key is to not take it personally or to let it put u on tilt. Once you're on tilt you are guaranteed to start losing whatever you're willing to bet. Stay far away from gambling when you're not thinking clearly.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I love betters that talk a bit 'swing' one one game, rather than just lone ONE bet.

Broke fuks.

Very bad gamblers as a rule. This was probably all in.

Also clearly OP has not watched or gambled on football much ever. Not even close to a bad beat.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

That's why they play the game

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have been watching the Raiders for years. Really haven't seen them do so many do doubter 15 yarders in a long time... Swartz has to promote this, to a certain degree.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Suh gets 2 games, so what happens in the Saints game. Flags come flying in to make up for his absence. Detroit fuked em selves big time.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

No one in the right mind would have bet on the Lions.

Saints are undefeated in the super dome this season.
    Saints and Packers are the top 2 teams in the league and top 2 elite Quarterbacks in the league.
    On offense, Matthew Stafford had the finger injury since the previous game.
    On defense, Suh is not playing for 2 games due to suspensions.

Do your own research.
    Points Awarded:

freakydave gave GunShard 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    No one in the right mind would have bet on the Lions.

Saints are undefeated in the super dome this season.
    Saints and Packers are the top 2 teams in the league and top 2 elite Quarterbacks in the league.
    On offense, Matthew Stafford had the finger injury since the previous game.
    On defense, Suh is not playing for 2 games due to suspensions.

Do your own research.
    Well getting 8.5 meant The Saints could still be undefeated in the super dome this season. Matthew Staffords finger must have been okay though since he threw for over 400 yards and didn't have a pick till the end of the game when they were desperate. All in all the reason they didn't cover was because of all the stupid add penalities that they commitited. Oh well shit happends. Let's go Chargers!!!

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Well getting 8.5 meant The Saints could still be undefeated in the super dome this season. Matthew Staffords finger must have been okay though since he threw for over 400 yards and didn't have a pick till the end of the game when they were desperate. All in all the reason they didn't cover was because of all the stupid add penalities that they commitited. Oh well shit happends. Let's go Chargers!!!
    the reason they didn't cover is because the saints did.Stafford throwing that pick was the final nail.

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

ouch! that IS a bad fvking beat.

adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Quote Originally Posted by Philavanh View Post
    Half of them were dumb penalties, the other half were horrible calls just like on thanksgiving. The NFL is fixed and by the way the saints player was blatantly offsides on that "blocked fg" and NBC never showed the side angle even though it was obvious even from the wndzone cam. Instead they dhow Jim Schwartz and the lions sideline absolutely livid, and the announcers swept it under the rug. The FG would have made it a ten point defecit instead of a 14 point one. THE NFL is SO SHADY!

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Betting against the Saints at home with Detroit thug central. Shocking they would commit a $hitload of penalties and the refs would fck them over just for fun. Pettigrew pushed a ref...prob be watching on TV with Suh next week.