teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    I agree man, you have to understand what i did, 95% of the people on this site are big degenerate losers. They lost everything. They sell their things, and beg their mom for money to pay rent, of course they are mad. This site is a joke, but it is funny! I love laughing at all the losers now. Sitting in my nice 3000 square foot house, sippling hot coco made by my 9/10 girl next door wife that loves me and wants to make babies with me. Life is good. Unlike all the losers here that live in some shitty apartment watching grainy internet feeds cause they can't afford an HD package and TV. LOL. Just laugh all the way bra, it's free comedy watching the SBR losers wallow in their misery.
    Come on this is funny... Post pics of your chick

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Why would you respect anyone on this site you stupid phuckin turd
    Because this forum is a general consensus on sportsbetting you turd.

You seem like another internet kid who is hides behind the screen and talks shiit.

You have misplaced anger son. Now go grab 25 bucks out of your moms purse and make a depo because you lost your azz today.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If you don't like it, don't read it pal, leave the fukkin site you won't be missed.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    I agree man, you have to understand what i did, 95% of the people on this site are big degenerate losers. They lost everything. They sell their things, and beg their mom for money to pay rent, of course they are mad. This site is a joke, but it is funny! I love laughing at all the losers now. Sitting in my nice 3000 square foot house, sippling hot coco made by my 9/10 girl next door wife that loves me and wants to make babies with me. Life is good. Unlike all the losers here that live in some shitty apartment watching grainy internet feeds cause they can't afford an HD package and TV. LOL. Just laugh all the way bra, it's free comedy watching the SBR losers wallow in their misery.
    Says the fraud he has been exposed time and time over, you are not a NHL Pro Capper you are a retad and everyone on this site thinks you are joke. So keep making up stories and go suck on a rooster again. FUK OFF

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lol .. even this thread became a war ...
    seems its inevitable

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    Because this forum is a general consensus on sportsbetting you turd.

You seem like another internet kid who is hides behind the screen and talks shiit.

You have misplaced anger son. Now go grab 25 bucks out of your moms purse and make a depo because you lost your azz today.
    You just started gambling in July and you calling me a kid?

**** you lester u phuckin snaggle tooth degenerate lowlife scumbag. Just remember next time you're choking on a rooster to get some spare change to pay your bookie..a winning streak never lasts long enough but herpes last forever!!!

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by MoYaL View Post
    lol .. even this thread became a war ...
    seems its inevitable
    Seems your a tree hugging hippie pussssyyyyy that would be happier on a Harry Potter forum sharing pixie dust and talking about how cool fairies are.

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Seems your a tree hugging hippie pussssyyyyy that would be happier on a Harry Potter forum sharing pixie dust and talking about how cool fairies are.
    whats the point of having an argue and fighting every ******* single post ?
    are you feeling better after it ?

lesterdymond

You just started gambling in July and you calling me a kid?

**** you lester u phuckin snaggle tooth degenerate lowlife scumbag. Just remember next time you're choking on a rooster to get some spare change to pay your bookie..a winning streak never lasts long enough but herpes last forever!!!
    I am pretty sure I am older then you and been gambling longer. Yes Kindred, you got me..I am fairly new to the forum but I notice today you are jumping thread to thread hatin on everyone? With no valued opinion..

Just answer my question? Why are you doing this?

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

pussy thread
    Last edited by excel; 12-04-11 at 09:32 PM.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Damn dude you seem like an angry guy...go find a Santa Claus and punch their lights out..you'll feel better

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Tough enough pal

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    I am pretty sure I am older then you and been gambling longer. Yes Kindred, you got me..I am fairly new to the forum but I notice today you are jumping thread to thread hatin on everyone? With no valued opinion.. Just answer my question? Why are you doing this?
    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_768058.html

That article and how the story just a non story here at SBR..sweep it under the rug, nothing to see here 5slimes/legendz are A+.irritates me so Im trolling to spread some hate. you asked, well that's the honest answer.

lesterdymond

Roger that..

Not good at all. Thanks for sharing the link.

Westcoast0
    Westcoast0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

what do you mean "you people"?

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post

Says the fraud he has been exposed time and time over, you are not a NHL Pro Capper you are a retad and everyone on this site thinks you are joke. So keep making up stories and go suck on a rooster again. FUK OFF
    lol u mad whop?

First 12