daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Oklahoma State will NOT and should NOT be in the National Championship game!!!!

2 Words: Iowa State

Oklahoma State Cowgays is a fukking shitty team! Losing to an an unranked, garbage team like Iowa State.. Give me a fukking break..

LSU and BAMA is the right one.. And according to espn sources, it will be LSU and BAMA.. Oklahoma State, GTFO!!! You don't deserve to be in the NC game!!!

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

daimo who is that your avatar?

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Stay away from her you fukk..

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never thought i would say that , but daimo is right here

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't worry bear. daihomo uses that avy as a cover for his love of c0ck

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Stay away from her you fukk..

seriously is she famous? is she a model ? is she your girlfriend in real life?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

daimo behind his keyboard

seriously is she famous? is she a model ? is she your girlfriend in real life?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-23-14 at 02:47 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MTek

daimoshokage

Tired of this bullshit that Oklahoma State fans are making.. The excuse of their BB Women's coached getting killed in an accident is the main reason they lost.. For fukks sake, once you are in the field you left everything behind.. Don't make that lame excuse.. You should be mentally tough to be the best..

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

Shouldn't even be a so called National Championship game this year, LSU should be Champs no question asked. A team who lost at home and who's biggest win is at a bad Florida team, shouldn't get the chance to play for a fake national championship..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers in 7 View Post
    Shouldn't even be a so called National Championship game this year, LSU should be Champs no question asked. A team who lost at home and who's biggest win is at a bad Florida team, shouldn't get the chance to play for a fake national championship..
    Good thing they said the same thing about the super bowl in 2007

gridiron guru
    gridiron guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

I sorry but if you dont make it to your conference championship, you should not be in the title game. just my opinion. As far as daimo avatar, thats Jessica Alba

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Tired of this bullshit that Oklahoma State fans are making.. The excuse of their BB Women's coached getting killed in an accident is the main reason they lost.. For fukks sake, once you are in the field you left everything behind.. Don't make that lame excuse.. You should be mentally tough to be the best..
    Your tired of fans backing a 1 loss team to defend a one lose team REPLAYING a game?
    The national championship game should be LSU vs Ok State or Stanford ... games that haven't been played yet

If LSU and Alabama play...do you think there will be more then 5 field goal kicked ?

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Who cares besides a bunch of no lifers and guys paid to talk about it? Its all more make believe bullshit that gets perpetuated every year to help hide the real issues around. If people cared about the economy, the state of the nation and world, how bad Americans gets screwed over every day, as much as they care about something that has zero impact on reality we wouldnt be in such a mess right now.

As it is if they had called that FG a FG in the OSU/Iowa St game correctly there wouldnt be an issue. But they called it a miss and here we are. But does tit really matter?

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Two words:

Wins vs top25 teams -

OSU 5
    Bama 2

You and and the other SEC apologists go scratch

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

In 2003 LSU lost at home to a conference opponenet that finished .500 yet LSU played for a title.

In 2007, LSU lost on the road to Kentucky yet they played for a title.

I guess it's ok to lose to a mediocre team if your an SEC team but it's not ok if you're anyone else. In Bama biggest game of the season, they only score 6 points when it matter most and the game was at home.

In OSU's biggest game of the season, they beat the #10 team in the country by 40.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Good thing they said the same thing about the super bowl in 2007
    Not the same thing. There should really not be a championship game this year.

Not that Bama can't beat LSU

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not fair to LSU - an SEC team -to have to play Bama again.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Oddly enough it will be Stanford guaranteeing Bama in the BCS championship game

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

2 Words: Iowa State

Oklahoma State Cowgays is a fukking shitty team! Losing to an an unranked, garbage team like Iowa State.. Give me a fukking break..

LSU and BAMA is the right one.. And according to espn sources, it will be LSU and BAMA.. Oklahoma State, GTFO!!! You don't deserve to be in the NC game!!!
    you do understand you are talking about some college kids when you say things like "cowgays" and "shitty team" and "garbage team" and "you don't deserve to be in a nc game"...right? you honestly should think about what you are saying and you should be ashamed...tho i doubt you even give it a thought. as far as the TEAMS...nobody should take anything away from either team. both have had great seasons, and both deserve much more respect than the above post. any true bama OR ostate fan would likely feel the same way. we can talk about the crooks running the game we love, and how we think it should be done...but leave the kids out of it. this is a crooked business being ran by people with only 1 concern...$$$...and the actaul workers in this business are the only ones not getting paid...lol.

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

This is a perfect illustration of the need for a plus-one. LSU v. Stanford, Bama v. OK State. Yeah, there's still controversy (non-conference champions Stanford and Alabama going ahead of other conference champs), but it's a lot better than what we have. It only takes one more game.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonal_98 View Post
    This is a perfect illustration of the need for a plus-one. LSU v. Stanford, Bama v. OK State. Yeah, there's still controversy (non-conference champions Stanford and Alabama going ahead of other conference champs), but it's a lot better than what we have. It only takes one more game.
    we at least need to demand to know people are working to fix things...whatever the solution. there is no right or fair answer as to who deserves to play in the nc. i doubt anyone here could look one of the players on our team in their eye and tell them they don't deserve to play in a title game. i could no more look in the face of a bama player and say the same...bama deserves it too. no right answer...just a powerful and corrupt system powered by money. all fans need to demand better for the future...regardless of if your team is in the nc or not. not taking away from bama...they have just as much claim as anyone, and maybe more. to say ostate doesn't also deserve tho, and to just move on and accept things the way they are is the kind of thinking that has allowed this joke of a "system" to continue.

sandman0713

btw...they could throw okie state in there, and i would still stand by my statements and be right with bama and sec fans in their cry of unfair.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers in 7 View Post
    Agreed, the national championship already has been decided, LSU is the champion but since its worth 200 mil or whatever for them to play a rematch they might as well

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    It's not fair to LSU - an SEC team -to have to play Bama again.
    I agree. That's fine if they have to play them twice because of a playoff but as it is LSU is really getting screwed. They are basically saying ok LSU, you have to beat Alabama twice. They are going to get 1 game in their backyard and another at a neutral site and all they have to do is beat you one of the two to blow your national title hopes and reach theirs. I still think LSU wins on a neutral field.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

This season I see no injustice. This season I believe they are going to finally get it right. There have been seasons in the past where they messed up, but this season they are putting the two best teams in the nation in the championship game. It's not just because OKST lost to Iowa St. They gave up 34 points to Louisiana Lafayette, they gave up 33 points to tulsa, they gave up 37 to Iowa St., and they gave up 45 to Kansas St. Everyone knows defense wins championships, and OKST doesn't have a defense. If OKST played LSU they would get murdered. At least Alabama has a chance to win, and the reason they have a chance to beat LSU is because they are closer talent wise. They are at the moment, the second best team in the country.

daimoshokage

CALLED IT!!! Glad Oklahoma State Cowgirls didn't make the NC Game..

Fukking garbage team.. Losing to a 29 point underdog Iowa State.. They have no right to play in the NC Game..