Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Unreal video: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GONNA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

this is exactly whats wrong with america

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

she must be an alabama fan. no accountability.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

15 kids and only 38, wtf. Are the fathers in jail or prison?? you'd never see any redneck with 15 kids like this.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

damn one guy fathered ten and got arrested.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

i really dont know what to say... i seen worse though!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

i bet that white dude holding the baby will never wear that blue shirt again

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

hahahahahahahh THAT IS AWESOME!!!

"Somebody need to pay for ALL my children. Somebody need to be held accountable...and they need to PAY"

hahahaha HELLyeah baby

I volunteer OPIE and IIFOLD and WILLIAM WALTERS to pay!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unreal... kids are better off in foster care.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

She appears to be quite a racist.

15 friggin' kids......and I didn't spot a mulatto in the bunch.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

so racist

if she was white, the state would give her a Mansion with a team of servants to take care of the future jail cell dwellers

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    She appears to be quite a racist.

15 friggin' kids......and I didn't spot a mulatto in the bunch.
    your 'mulatto' kid percentage is a little low also if my sources are correct.

they didnt address whether or not she has bad habits that take her money because im sure her state pays a lot to someone in her specific situation. "no food available" is not really ok.

i think (hope) she was talking about the dads when she said that someone needs to be held accountable.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Idiot who abuses the system making everyone else look bad. Can't stand that shit.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    hahahahahahahh THAT IS AWESOME!!!

"Somebody need to pay for ALL my children. Somebody need to be held accountable...and they need to PAY"

hahahaha HELLyeah baby

I volunteer OPIE and IIFOLD and WILLIAM WALTERS to pay!!
    You'll find me paying for that ho's kids just as soon as I'm done handing out citizenship papers to all the illegals screwing up our school and medical systems.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

This woman will probably have her own reality show on MTV in a year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarpeDime

Mo better blues
    Mo better blues's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is no lie...a friend of mine was talking about his friend who recently got married and the woman he married had a daughter. The daughter already had 4 kids and is only 23 years old. She said the system would take care of her. What?!

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Idiot who abuses the system making everyone else look bad. Can't stand that shit.

Everything you're about and stand for is the reason this shit still goes on...

Oh but the kids...

Fukk those kids, somebody has to pay, and it's those kids, nobody else... They can blame their mommy and daddy for their fukked up lives, nobody else...

Liberals will have the government shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars to "help" this family when there is about a 1 in 50,000 shot that any of these kids will be worth a shit...

The kids will either end up stars on "The First 48" or "Judge Mathis"... One in a million will be the next Desean Jackson, even then they don't do shit for society...

I blame Sarah Palin!!!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

she is still fairly thin for a woman who had 15 babies. I wonder why any guy would want to sleep with a woman who had 14 kids already with 3 different men.

iifold
    Update your status

And one more thing, you think that lady wants to rent her place to this waste of life???

Ofcourse Fukkin Not... but the great liberal crooks of this nation pass laws that make you a "racist" if you don't rent to these cockroaches...

This shit needs to end yesterday!!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

She needs to take lessons from this lady, and she'll be OK

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

welcome to the future

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

that woman needs a 500th trimester abortion

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

Everything you're about and stand for is the reason this shit still goes on...

Oh but the kids...

Fukk those kids, somebody has to pay, and it's those kids, nobody else... They can blame their mommy and daddy for their fukked up lives, nobody else...

Liberals will have the government shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars to "help" this family when there is about a 1 in 50,000 shot that any of these kids will be worth a shit...

The kids will either end up stars on "The First 48" or "Judge Mathis"... One in a million will be the next Desean Jackson, even then they don't do shit for society...

I blame Sarah Palin!!!
    Right, the mom is useless so lets **** up the innocent children as well. Ignorant garbage.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    You'll find me paying for that ho's kids just as soon as I'm done handing out citizenship papers to all the illegals screwing up our school and medical systems.
    Inbreds love blaming other people...

That's why you see, mr.klc and Iwin(both fat ass rednecks posting this type of shit), It makes them feel better about themselves, but you fukks are in the same boat...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its all good
    god bless her

iifold
    Update your status

Right, the mom is useless so lets **** up the innocent children as well. Ignorant garbage.
    It's people like you and your way of thinking that ruin society!!!

You know those kids are gonna just repeat the Fukkin cycle, but you sell a bill a good and bullshit people so you can have a job... You're a Fukkin crook with no real world skills so you make up lies and exploit people like this...

Instead of people condemning this nonsense, you say "poor kids".. That's the party line...

Octupus' have like 100,000 babies because they know they'll get eaten up before they grow up, can you imagine if there was a bunch of "Dr.Stales" in the ocean protecting those 100,000 octopus grow up?? The Ocean would be one huge glob of Fukkin Octupus...

Your way of thinking is just retarded, much like 95% of America today...

We're fukked!!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

All the kids should be like iifold, talk a good game on the Internet, but play gears 3 with pabinator in real life

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    so racist

if she was white, the state would give her a Mansion with a team of servants to take care of the future jail cell dwellers
    If she was white she wouldnt have 15 kids

Oh blacks, no money but still no hesitation to have over a dozen kids. Just cant figure out why they have no success with all that logical decision making

If her kids all have 15 kids shell have 225 grandkids

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

It's people like you and your way of thinking that ruin society!!!

You know those kids are gonna just repeat the Fukkin cycle, but you sell a bill a good and bullshit people so you can have a job... You're a Fukkin crook with no real world skills so you make up lies and exploit people like this...

Instead of people condemning this nonsense, you say "poor kids".. That's the party line...

Octupus' have like 100,000 babies because they know they'll get eaten up before they grow up, can you imagine if there was a bunch of "Dr.Stales" in the ocean protecting those 100,000 octopus grow up?? The Ocean would be one huge glob of Fukkin Octupus...

Your way of thinking is just retarded, much like 95% of America today...

We're fukked!!!
    If you actually talked to these kids and worked with them you might stop being a giant piece of shit. Are there fukked up people who abuse the system and act like assholes? Yeah. Are there people that work to turn their lives around with some assistance? Yeah there are. You're so pigeon-holed into your bigoted bullshit that you have no clue what people can do because you paint them all with same brush. You are the one who's fukking things up with your backward ass ignorance.
    Points Awarded:

King Mayan gave DrStale 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bettilimbroke999

Agreed she is clearly working hard to turn her life around and not just abusing the system. She said shes only gonna have 25 kids with no income and that's it, so at least shes not having more kids than she can afford

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    your 'mulatto' kid percentage is a little low also if my sources are correct.

they didnt address whether or not she has bad habits that take her money because im sure her state pays a lot to someone in her specific situation. "no food available" is not really ok.

i think (hope) she was talking about the dads when she said that someone needs to be held accountable.
    Im sure she was, she just wants half of whatever her fiancee makes bangin out license plates in prison to support the 10 kids he fathered with her

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Agreed she is clearly working hard to turn her life around and not just abusing the system. She said shes only gonna have 25 kids with no income and that's it, so at least shes not having more kids than she can afford
    I know I shouldn't really expect someone as ignorant as you to be able to read, but I clearly said I couldn't stand that chick.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Nobody is backing up this dumb bitch behavior, but the kids have no fault for having a ignorant mom...

bettilimbroke999

DrStale wants a country of welfare bums that have kids they cant afford, everyone else wants ppl to hold off on overpopulating the cities with welfare recipients and only have kids they can afford to support. His arguments stink worse than that Nigerians apartment

iifold
    Update your status

If you actually talked to these kids and worked with them you might stop being a giant piece of shit. Are there fukked up people who abuse the system and act like assholes? Yeah. Are there people that work to turn their lives around with some assistance? Yeah there are. You're so pigeon-holed into your bigoted bullshit that you have no clue what people can do because you paint them all with same brush. You are the one who's fukking things up with your backward ass ignorance.
    So now you've somehow turned me into the bad guy???

I have to give it to you liberals, you are very clever at what you do...

Like with the occupy bullshit, the top 10% are paying for everybody, and somehow it's their fault..

I have yet to hear Obama or his wife address the problems in the black community...

Instead he just keep handing out money and worthless "educations"...

Somebody needs to make it a priority to teach poor blacks to keep their dikk in their pants, and stop lying with the "beautiful black woman" bullshit... If they were so beautiful they wouldn't get knocked up by the first dumb fukk they bump into and continue the fukked up cycle (They are so much more beautiful when they can hold a conversation and don't have 3 kids out of wedlock)... Maybe they don't know any better, so someone has to tell them!!

Now that is how you fix things... with the truth...
    Last edited by iifold; 12-02-11 at 08:42 PM.

12 Last