LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well after a couple of hours of research I think I finally grasp the essentials to becoming as good if not better than Fishhead at bonus scalping... or so I think

First 1 Deposit of say in this case $750 at 25% CASH = $937.50 x5roll
    Second 1 Deposit of atleast $937.50 with NO BONUS attached to this deposit

Third, find a market that has equal value on both sides at the different books, +value IF POSSIBLE. i.e. o8 -110 at book A and u8 +110.

Lets say....

Bet $937.50 on Baltimore Orioles +100 at the book with the bonus

and

A second bet of $937.50 on Toronto Blue Jays -105 at the second book without the bonus

Here you lose the .05 cents if the Jays win. In a perfect world you may be able to find arbs where you can make money either way the game ends. Say Jays were to win, you just recovered the full deposit ammount and the bonus of 25% from the bonus book/transfered to the NON bonus book - the .05 cents lost on the -105 line.

Second scenario..

Same lines but the Orioles were to win...

You collect the $937.50 you wagered plus another $937.50 = $1850 left at the bonus book. Here you just lost $937.50 of your own money. You know have to either A) make another deposit without a bonus or B) Make a significant deposit the first time instead of having to keep reloading if the bonus bets were to continue to win... You must know meet the rollover. All this being said it is now clear that this CANNOT be done without CAPITOL.

SBR set me straight here... the 1 question I still have with this is... Would this work if BOTH of the books had bonuses attached to them rather than having 1 book with a bonus and the other book without?

If the answer to my question is YES, then instead of making a slim $187.50, if you play all ev/ev lines, you essentially make x2 of the $187.50 bonus minus the juice if you cant find ev/ev or better arbs. I say this because instead of having a $187.50 bonus at one book, you would have this same bonus if 25% is provided by your second book of choice. Also, where does xrollover ammount come into play? If I do the method with 1 bonus book and 1 cash book as mentioned above, then it would only count if the Orioles were to win and not if the Jays were to win. But what if you fund 2 books and take the 25% CASH bonuses with 5xrolls each, wouldnt this lead to my method of scalping the bonus non applicable since you cant bet the balances the way I mentioned because one side will win and the other would lose leaving me with a rollover to complete no matter who wins. And I would now also be without a scalp opportunity since I have nothing to back my bets with at Book 2.

Any of this makes scense to you all?

Excuse me it is 5 AM here in the east. Im sure to fall asleep now.

Thank SBR for holding me on a 6000 second post delay.. Otherwise I would be able to contribute much more to the site.

Thank You for your help... Ill be watching this thread closely.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Whatever happen to Hoja Verdes

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Look at MilwaukeMike making it rain for newbies 8 years ago.

Funny to see people saying it's too late back then.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Mikey is a good kid... can go off on a tangent every so often but generally SHARP

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Mikey is a good kid... can go off on a tangent every so often but generally SHARP
    He gave me a sharp tip a couple of weeks back.

Same as this one. Super simple and he could explain it in one sentence.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Eh one of the problems not mentioned is the first example given is assuming it’s a straight cash bonus, which many sites don’t do. If they give a free play be careful that the risk amount is put into your account, often it’s not, making this strategy an easy way to lose.

Other than that, as explained is the easiest way

First 12