hornsrgrt
    hornsrgrt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why Aggies will always be made fun of...

<iframe style="Z-INDEX: 100000; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; POSITION: absolute; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 1px; HEIGHT: 1px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id="_atssh669" title="AddThis utility frame" src="//s7.addthis.com/static/r07/sh69.html#iit=1322607706005&cb=0&ab=-&dh=forum.sbrforum.com&dr=&du=http%3A%2F %2Fforum.sbrforum.com%2Fnewthread.php%3F do%3Dpostthread%26f%3D2&dt=&md=2&inst=1& jsl=0&lng=en-us&ogt=&pc=men&pub=timesunion&ssl=0&sid= 4ed564591c3dbc98&srd=1&srf=0.02&srp=0.2& srl=0&srx=0.5&ver=250&xck=0&og=%5Bobject %20Object%5D&rev=106780&ct=1&xld=1&xd=1" name="_atssh669" frameborder="0" height="1" width="1"></iframe>
    Why Mike Sherman, .500 in 50 games, likely will be back | Main |
    Aggies’ athletics CFO admits to calling A&M president ‘putz’

Apparently, athletic chief financial officer Jeff Toole is not a fan of A&M president R. Bowen Loftin.

UPDATED with Loftin response

COLLEGE STATION – The chief financial officer of Texas A&M’s athletics department admitted Tuesday afternoon that he has criticized A&M president R. Bowen Loftin and called him names under an alias on the popular website TexAgs.com.
    Jeff Toole, who also serves as the school’s senior associate athletic director, described Loftin as a “putz” and a “hopelessly underqualified puppet” over the summer under the alias UtayAg.
    Toole was outed Tuesday on the website by a poster dubbed “iPanic” who searched UtayAg’s posting history, and found one from more than a year ago where UtayAg identified himself as the CFO of A&M athletics.
    “I was posting what I thought was an anonymous opinion,” Toole said Tuesday afternoon, adding of his prior admittance of his job as A&M athletics CFO under the UtayAg handle, “That slipped my mind.”
    Toole, Texas A&M Class of 1980, said he posted on the site as a “fan and donor.”
    On Oct. 1 on the subject of coach Mike Sherman’s contract, Toole posted, “I have to admit that the stupidity on this board always brings me back to the point that I know I’m not the dumbest (expletive) out there.”
    Jason Cook, spokesman in Loftin’s office, responded via e-mail: “President Loftin is aware of the posts and discussed the situation with Athletic Director Bill Byrne this afternoon. At this point, we are handling this situation as a personnel matter, and we will decline to comment further, in accordance with our standard practice.”
    More details to come as this story unfolds today.
    adl
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 01:34 PM.

hornsrgrt
    hornsrgrt's Avatar Become A Pro!

not sure if Toole is a tool !

he forgot that he earlier posted that he was the CFO !!!

what an Aggie !!!