brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Chargers Getting Tebowed

this fukkin kid does it every week. Most unbettable player in the history of sports betting and he just keeps winning

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

jesus walks

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

They got Norv'd

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

he's got a better winning percentage this year than tom brady

all hail jesus tebow

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

God is cleaning up.

"Account number....14557.....password....God Almighty.

What do you have on Denver right now??"

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

ohh, Chargers getting tebowed or Chargers getting worked by a defense?

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

This kid walks on water.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

He's about his business.

"For the Scripture says, "You must not muzzle an ox to keep it from eating as it treads out the grain." And in another place, "Those who work deserve their pay!"--1 Tim 5:18

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9824

i had a 8 team parlay just for fun, just needed a sd win, and tebow does this.

I guess there is a god after all

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

meh. not like the chargers are wam bam thank ya maam good.

he's beat the whopping dolphin, raiders, jets, chiefs and chargers.

i will go out on a line and say that chicago will not allow the tebow magic to take flight. and timmy will have to put up some killer numbers to pull a W out of his ass against the pats.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every week we keep waiting for Tebow to fail and he keeps winning. I don't care who you beat winning 5 in a row in the NFL is a tough thing to do so although people will discount what Tebow has done you can't ignore it. While I'm at it SDG needs to fire their D-coordinator while they're at it. Too scared of a running Tebow and only rushing 3 giving him all day to throw is ridiculous.

Weeton
    Weeton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

i don't understand how the chargers didn't expect the broncos to run the ball....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Killed me in all parlays

Weeton

i really want to fade tebow, but that fool keeps making me money. sweet sweet irony.

zeno86
    zeno86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

The Broncos defense is the real MVP here. Broncos barely putting points on the board with Tebow. If their opponent can put a lot of points on the board before Broncos, Broncos will fall. So stop praising Tebow and start praising that D.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Why tempt God... Just keep tailing Tebow

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by zeno86 View Post
    The Broncos defense is the real MVP here. Broncos barely putting points on the board with Tebow. If their opponent can put a lot of points on the board before Broncos, Broncos will fall. So stop praising Tebow and start praising that D.
    The defense isn't on the field as long as they were with Orton. Fox and McCoy are still calling it safe to the vest and not unleashing the Tebow. The kid made some incredible passes today albeit his receivers are average and drop a lot of catchable passes.

Denver is playing like a complete team inspiring each other on offense and defense. They believe they can win. It will be interesting to see if they can keep up with Brady and the Patriots though.

Weeton

Quote Originally Posted by zeno86 View Post
    You're right, the Bronco's d is completely underrated. It's their lackluster offense that draws a lot of attention, which is a shame, since their defense is actually a lot of fun to watch.

blackbeSSt

anybodys d will look good when you play the past 5 teams they have. lets talk tebow and denver defense AFTER the bears pats and bills game.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

anther few thousand dollars in tebow's pocket with that win.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

listening to the post game show on radio is funny as hell

the gloves are off

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Every week we keep waiting for Tebow to fail and he keeps winning. I don't care who you beat winning 5 in a row in the NFL is a tough thing to do so although people will discount what Tebow has done you can't ignore it. While I'm at it SDG needs to fire their D-coordinator while they're at it. Too scared of a running Tebow and only rushing 3 giving him all day to throw is ridiculous.
    Here's the short version of ManBearPig's post:

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

The LORD works in mysterious ways.

poochiecollins

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    i will go out on a line and say that chicago will not allow the tebow magic to take flight. and timmy will have to put up some killer numbers to pull a W out of his ass against the pats.
    anybodys d will look good when you play the past 5 teams they have. lets talk tebow and denver defense AFTER the bears pats and bills game.
    Bro, there are posts like this every week. When are you going to drink the Tebow Kool-Aid?

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Tebow is a complete monster. He passed great pretty much all day despite the rather low completion %. A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by poochiecollins View Post
    Bro, there are posts like this every week. When are you going to drink the Tebow Kool-Aid?
    when they play a fukkin real team that has an offense that can at least put up numbers (see the detroit game)

i don't call teams that are led by dirty sanchez, short arm rivers, matt crappel and whoever the fukk the raiders and dolphins qb is high powered offenses.

come talk tebow and broncos d week after next.
    Last edited by blackbeSSt; 11-27-11 at 09:09 PM.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

when they play a fukkin real team that has an offense that can at least put up numbers (see the detroit game)

i don't call teams that are led by dirty sanchez, short arm rivers, matt crappel and whoever the fukk the raiders and dolphins qb is high powered offenses.

come talk tebow and broncos d week after next.

I don't think anyone says denver is good as New england, saints or packers. But u gotta give credit to the team that has been on this winning streak. everyone counted denver out long time ago. but they keep winning.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

it doesn't matter what you type in here about tebow. The bottom line is you have to be an idiot to Fade him! Either take the broncos or pass for the rest of the season.

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    it doesn't matter what you type in here about tebow. The bottom line is you have to be an idiot to Fade him! Either take the broncos or pass for the rest of the season.
    Ill be putting the proverbial house on the pats to cover regardless of spread.

FindTheLock

it's your money do what you like with it and good luck. I don't tempt fate. The guy throws 2 completions for 4 yards and wins games over and over again. I don't mess with that shit. It's not even believable unless you see it happen. Guy just knows how to win.

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    it's your money do what you like with it and good luck. I don't tempt fate. The guy throws 2 completions for 4 yards and wins games over and over again. I don't mess with that shit. It's not even believable unless you see it happen. Guy just knows how to win.
    But its not just him helping the team. Where is all the love for mcgahee today? He had the big run in ot to set up the fg.

FindTheLock

I agree, that it is a team game, but the only thing the Broncos changed since they started winning was their QB.

poochiecollins

But its not just him helping the team. Where is all the love for mcgahee today? He had the big run in ot to set up the fg.
    Because most of us know that Tebow was the driving force. You know how some Christians accredit God for their successes? Denver players credit Tebow. Remember the pick-6 against the Jets? Tebow.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=poochiecollins;12539679] Here's the short version of ManBearPig's post:

nvrm
    Last edited by ManBearPig; 11-27-11 at 10:33 PM.

12 Last