FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    You retarded or something??? I was giving Tebow the props he deseves, but pointing out that his defense is playing a bigger role...get the Tebow cotton out your eyes and his dik out of your ass...tard. All you d-bags can't read and just assume shit without gathering the facts...
    I don't think he was calling you a hater but I may be wrong. I interpreted it as him shortening what you wrote to haters are going to hate. As though he was agreeing with you, but I may be totally wrong here. Good Luck arguing about it with him!

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

kid is a winner he changes the attitudes of the entire team, how ugly it is the team gets the job done LOL

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I don't think he was calling you a hater but I may be wrong. I interpreted it as him shortening what you wrote to haters are going to hate. As though he was agreeing with you, but I may be totally wrong here. Good Luck arguing about it with him!
    You may be right...I'm not really interested in arguing with Tebow's fanclub anyways so I'm just going to move on. I'm annoyed for other reasons and don't want to just lash out at people. I'm out tonight.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Matt Prater + Tim Tebow

Everyone seems to be forgetting that the Broncos field goal kicker Matt Prater was a key factor for the wins over the Dolphins and Chargers.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I don't think he was calling you a hater but I may be wrong. I interpreted it as him shortening what you wrote to haters are going to hate. As though he was agreeing with you
    This.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I like how the guys explained it after the game last night. With Orton, you had turnovers and a shitload of passes leading to the defense staying on the field longer and getting overworked. With Tebow, the guy is so talented, defenses have to use more men than they like to just to contain him and the option.Also you have to take in Account the "Tebow Effect" -- he inspires. The more games he rack up back to back will only increase the Tebow Effect. You think the option would work well with any other qb? Tebow doesnt turn the ball over and Denver running the ball straight down peoples throats. And when he needs to Tebow goes to the air and hits his receivers dead in the hand with the ball and they drop it sometimes. The guy is doing this shit without Brandon Llyod and no receiving core. The man best target is freaking Eric Decker for CHRIST SAKES!ERIC DECKER!

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Good things happen when you control the game, manage the clock & don't turn the ball over. We all know that Tebow isn't Brady or Rodgers but he does some things well & if you don't think he's @ least part of the reason they're winning your just a hater in denial.

First 12