rjc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1022

^^^^. Yes, yes you are.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    How do you figure?
    How did they beat NE? Anything is possible.

But I don't like their chances as much as I did earlier in the week.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Saints it is....

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

im biased since im a saints fan but i could see this game being a repeat of the 2009 mnf game late in november when the patriots came to the superdome and got absolutely smoked

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    im biased since im a saints fan but i could see this game being a repeat of the 2009 mnf game late in november when the patriots came to the superdome and got absolutely smoked

i was just thinking the same thing. I remember that game like it was yesterday

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm surprised this crossed the 7 and is now 7.5.

Really thought the Giants would get more love ATS from more than just the public.
    and what would be the reason ?mate did you see the them against the eagles? looked like a high school team , at best

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    At this point you're just posting more of these and if you lose it's not a big deal 'because it's a huge underdog and it'll lose mostly anyways'. Both teams have dogshit secondaries, and if you look at the giants injury list you will see that they have a page full of people who are not going to play, and the Saints have one guy who is 'questionable'. Saints coming off of a bye week at home will have their defensive line fired up and crush the giants run-game especially with bradshaw out. We all saw how bad they were with their backup RB when they lost to PHI last Sunday, so yeah. That being said, Eli on the road is always a problem for covering large spreads, take a look at the game vs SF and he just aired it out in the 2nd half and scored 2 quick touchdowns, very similar to how he did in Arizona week 5 or whatever. So now when you look at all of this you come to the conclusion that Giants will be forced to throw it more and you are challenging Brees to a shootout. You really want to take -10.5 and -22 when your secondary ******* sucks? All it takes is one deep bomb to crush both of your bets and I'm willing to bet that this happens. I like the over a lot, but moreso, I like Saints 1h -5 and 1h over 26.5.
    so you think Saints cant win by 2 touchdowns at home against a High scholl team ??

k13

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    or a repeat when the cowboys came to the superdome and ended the saints undefeated season....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    and what would be the reason ?mate did you see the them against the eagles? looked like a high school team , at best
    Because it's the Giants.

They always disappear when it matters most and emerge from nowhere when you count them out and give them no chance.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

with all respect no coin thats a answer that makes me laugh, sounds not like the sports expert you are,more than a hardcore giants fan that desperate hope for the win,no offense buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Because it's the Giants.

They always disappear when it matters most and emerge from nowhere when you count them out and give them no chance.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

with all respect no coin thats a answer that makes me laugh, sounds not like the sports expert you are,more than a hardcore giants fan that desperate hope for the win,no offense buddy
    I hate the Giants and will be against them tonight.

I'm just saying that's when they typically show up.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

to the op, just fyi at 5dimes the saints are -10 +130, that 1/2 point could be key

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

or a repeat when the cowboys came to the superdome and ended the saints undefeated season....
    big difference. yes it was a bad loss but only by 1 possession after not being able to score in the last few seconds. also the division and 1st round bye was already sewn up and dallas is a long standing rival so of course the games between the 2 are always gonna be close or go back n forth...we beat brady and the patriots (whom everyone thought was the best team in the nfl at the time) 38-17 even forcing brian hoyer to come in in the last 8 minutes. that game was over in the 2nd quarter, pats never had a chance. so like i said big difference.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

I agree with the down syndrome comment. What giants will show up? If the real giants show up, saints may lose tonight. If it was like a couple years ago when the saints blew them out away...hmm.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

seems like The Greek shit in his pants, the Saints by 22 or more offer is removed from their boardbut guys you know what?,the -10.5 odds is +150 now,so i decided to pound this to the limit ,lets kill the books,glad i made that bet yesterday after i saw it

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I'd never give that many points to any team in the nfl

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

yeah they shit their pants and removed -22 because everyone was pounding it, but then gave better odds for -10.5. because they are shi tting their pants

k13

seems like The Greek shit in his pants, the Saints by 22 or more offer is removed from their boardbut guys you know what?,the -10.5 odds is +150 now,so i decided to pound this to the limit ,lets kill the books,glad i made that bet yesterday after i saw it
    So you pound the limit and the line does not even move at all?

Thegreek is sharp....

There's a -14.5 for you there

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Buddy i laid -22 and 10.5 yesterday,and just toped up the 10.5 to the max
    So you pound the limit and the line does not even move at all? Thegreek is sharp.... There's a -14.5 for you there

k13

Buddy i laid -22 and 10.5 yesterday,and just toped up the 10.5 to the max
    and now the line is +150 instead of +130....

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

should i cry now??noooooo i take it gladly
    and now the line is +150 instead of +130....

YouHave2outs

^^^^ my point exactly in my previous post

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Giants fell 10-17 to Philly last Sunday only managing one touchdown in the loss and also failed to cover the spread as 5.5-point home favorites to go 4-5-1 ATS on the season. QB Eli Manning threw 18/35 for 264-yards with a TD and an INT to finish the night with a 74.0 rating. In order for New York to pull off the upset tonight in 2011 Monday night football predictions as touchdown underdogs, the offensive line will need to give Manning time to throw as the New Orleans native has already been sacked 19-times this year while the running game is second to last in rushing (83.2-yards per game). I’m going to try the safer play of the under in hopes that both offenses struggle to score!!!.I’m taking the under of 51.That being said, ~Note~reports out of Vegas have RB Ahmad Bradshaw expected to make the start tonight after missing three straight games with a foot injury

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

roxxyfish hope you win your 5 bucks.. But this game will be decided by 9 points or less thats all!!!!!!!!! Which means you lose your bet roxxyfish

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

please dont worry about my bankrollit might carry numbers you are not familiar with
    Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    roxxyfish hope you win your 5 bucks.. But this game will be decided by 9 points or less thats all!!!!!!!!! Which means you lose your bet roxxyfish

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    roxxy is a bum

fresh air bets from mommas basement in Berlin

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

I'm with you roxy, my local bookie doesn't' have those lines, but I'm taking -7 NO.

And roxxy, thanks again for that college fb parlay! I came out winning the most in my winning history. Want to finish nfl week strong, let's get this!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by roxxyfish View Post
    i maybe had the best weekend in my betting career,lets make it perfect,the greek offers these props and i really like them
    after that weak performance against philly i just cant see the giants having a good result here ,and i am a big fan of the saints especially when playing at home ok here are my 2 bets for this game:
    new orleans saints-10.5 +130
    new orleans saints-22 +6

i am going really big on the +130 and medium on the +650
    cant wait for this game,this will be a blowout,good luck all who tail,i hope you books offer good props

awful bet--poor thread!!!!

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by no coincidences View Post
    because it's the giants.

this

alkmtz
    alkmtz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

You should parlay it with the over 99 pts.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

posting nothing but big favs that 90 percent of the public are on , we just don't post it

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Da'Rel Scott on a fast track is something to watch for. Coughlin is old and stubborn but he's not dumb, knows he can't win with 3 yards/cloud of dust vs Saints. 4.34 is no joke.

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

i do like the +130

YouHave2outs

ROXXY START ONE THREAD AND KEEP AND UPDATED RECORD. IT WOULD BE COOL. THEN EVERYONE WHO TAILS YOU WOULD FIND YOUR PICKS EASIER TOO!!!!!!

sorry for caps lock

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

damn I fell asleep,what did i miss guys,lets go saints

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Up 11.

Eli ad the giants weak as hell

First 12345 ... Last