ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Zeta, Quentin Tarantino called. Thinks u have potential....
    coochy, you think i orchestrated that video well?

i just held phone up in in front of my face like i was texting bobby. nobody knew i was recording.

coochy many say i am a step ahead of everyone else.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Zeta, I will be waiting like a boss for those videos of the broads calling my name out. If you want, I will give you a winner for next NFL games.

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Zeta, I will be waiting like a boss for those videos of the broads calling my name out. If you want, I will give you a winner for next NFL games.
    you got it son. jmobile... you're a big time poster on here as well. make a video sometime addressing the forum like the boss you are.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

My son, I plan on making a video soon. But I cannot be revealed yet. I'll be creative as I just bought a tiny spy cam. LOL. Maybe next time I'm with one of my lady friends, I'll video tape our "good time". lol

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Good work Zeta!

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Solid vid, Zeta.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

zeta is a nut job out with the boys and a nice family kid. way to separate the 2 different sides of life

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Zeta,

Tell Chanel I said hello and show her one of my review videos.

Thanks pal

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

this is soo weird guy is video taping his sisters eating a big steak

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Zeta you phuck. Does she like Chocolate? Put a word in for me. I am very successful this year. I am picking Football at 60% this season and I would treat her right.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

imagine Bobby coming to stay and smashing back Chanel for his first time

Bobby could turn it into a impromptu review video as he worked.

Zeta could be the wingman and film the whole thing. that would be the greatest video in the history of SBR.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Bobby would say it was gwoood for sure.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

zeta give me her number pal.

I move back east in 3 weeks.

I will take her for a romantic walk in the Bronx.

Thanks chief.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

imagine bobby's face as he tasted trim and chewed on it. I love seeing that pleasure on bobby's face when he eats

I would like to see this take place at his house on a saturday when all the good stuff goes down.

ZetaPsi808

gentleman, settle down. Chanel is currently off the market. she is dating a guido tough guy / ronnie from jersey shore lookalike / bmw owner. he is a cool guy and sometimes i ask him for tips and strategies on picking up broads

guys it always a risk when filming at a restaurant. i was nervous about getting caught and then my mom taking computer chord away from me when i got home. also was sweating broncos game and chinese cockroach racing the whole time on my phone. proud to be a degen.

anyway steak was good. service was excellent. owner introduced me to his bookie a few weeks ago. guy deals -102 lines and gave me a dime credit line with $500 required post up. will be strictly betting the seer's plays and any lines at least 1 point off the pinnacle closer with this fukk.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Zeta, time to make videos chasing broads again.
    Have you had success lately or been striking out, buddy?

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Zeta I don't give a fuk if she is off the market, I need her number pal, I am in love.

ZetaPsi808

so far berger in lead if she ever becomes single. berger do not try anything silly tough guy, thanks

bobby a close 2nd behind b/c she knows about him and how he was moderator on forum. bobby i told her you are a big time pit boss at the nugget as well.

RealSlimShady

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    bobby a close 2nd behind b/c she knows about him and how he was moderator on forum. bobby i told her you are a big time pit boss at the nugget as well.

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    Zeta, time to make videos chasing broads again.
    Have you had success lately or been striking out, buddy?
    slimmer i was the bar on saturday with my boy Ant. he is a bit shy talking to broads and as a wingman so i had to do my own thing.

anyway i was dancing with this dope ass 18 year old broad and by the way she was grinding i thought my rooster would fall off. i was hard like a metal pole. i was just imagining how great she would be in bed. broad was a solid 8. no pics tho

anyway we made out a little bit and then house - jump around came on. of course i love this song and started jumping in the air to the rhythm of the beat. she turned around and was so creeped out she made this appalled face and ran to other side of dance floor

slimmer sometimes you just cannot win guy.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

gentleman, settle down. Chanel is currently off the market. she is dating a guido tough guy / ronnie from jersey shore lookalike / bmw owner. he is a cool guy and sometimes i ask him for tips and strategies on picking up broads

guys it always a risk when filming at a restaurant. i was nervous about getting caught and then my mom taking computer chord away from me when i got home. also was sweating broncos game and chinese cockroach racing the whole time on my phone. proud to be a degen.

anyway steak was good. service was excellent. owner introduced me to his bookie a few weeks ago. guy deals -102 lines and gave me a dime credit line with $500 required post up. will be strictly betting the seer's plays and any lines at least 1 point off the pinnacle closer with this fukk.

make some more videos they are somewhat entertaining

RealSlimShady

slimmer i was the bar on saturday with my boy Ant. he is a bit shy talking to broads and as a wingman so i had to do my own thing.

anyway i was dancing with this dope ass 18 year old broad and by the way she was grinding i thought my rooster would fall off. i was hard like a metal pole. i was just imagining how great she would be in bed. broad was a solid 8. no pics tho

anyway we made out a little bit and then house - jump around came on. of course i love this song and started jumping in the air to the rhythm of the beat. she turned around and was so creeped out she made this appalled face and ran to other side of dance floor

slimmer sometimes you just cannot win guy.

C'mon, man!
    Keep trying, Zeta.....you'll score soon.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

zeta u need to get some grown women these young college broads dont even know how to take care of a man properly yet go to taste of honey those chicks will clean out your rooster for ya

First 12