EasyBreesy
    EasyBreesy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Breesy ive lost over 4k this week yet still have over 70 funded books, all with a minimum of triple figures. And not in the mood to put up with a ghosting broke arse...Ur a nobody around here unless ur a pro...

Breesy ur so broke that u cant afford to even pay attention on how to become PRO....
    First of all I don't care about your sob story. And having more posts at a degenerate forum is not something to be proud of. I don't use this forum for betting advice or to collect the almighty betpoints. I do find the posts here entertaining so I check back once in a while. Lmao if you think that being a pro is something but whatever floats your boat.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

70 funded books

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

if tebow was gay he would kill himself so there would be 1 less f\*g on earth

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by EasyBreesy View Post
    First of all I don't care about your sob story. And having more posts at a degenerate forum is not something to be proud of. I don't use this forum for betting advice or to collect the almighty betpoints. I do find the posts here entertaining so I check back once in a while. Lmao if you think that being a pro is something but whatever floats your boat.
    Haha if u knew what +EV meant then you'd know that being SBR Pro is +EV and then some...
    Fukkin noobs have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    70 funded books
    Reemer im fukkin crazy having that many books but if arbing is ur thing then 70 books is childs play...Pro Arbers can have up to 150 different outs...Reemer was pissed at the time and shot mouth off...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 11-28-11 at 02:21 AM.

eglem91
    eglem91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

So what if he is gay?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He's is gay

no doubt

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

If Tebow confesses this in the future. I'll bring this thread back up, lol.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    If Tebow confesses this in the future. I'll bring this thread back up, lol.
    Guy will end up like Ricky Martin. Go through professional career playing str8 card only to reveal the worlds worst kept secret sometime after retiring...

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Easybreezy. Gay fukk. guy propositioned me for oral sex.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Looks like one fruit using a bunch of ghosts in this thread.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    the way you express yourself makes you sound derogatory towards homosexuals

life will get you with irony when your son brings home his boyfriend for Christmas

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=SportsMushroom;12540391]the way you express yourself makes you sound derogatory towards homosexuals

life will get you with irony when your son brings home his boyfriend for Christmas[/QUOTE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He might be but he is one tough son of bitch

I would not want to fight him

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eglem91 View Post
    So what if he is gay?
    Well, if he is gay, that would make him a huge, huge hypocrite.

Growing up, I was forced to be religious. Was required to go to church twice a week. Southern Baptist. These people are crazy.

But if you are a Christian, it does say in the bible that homosexuality is an abomination to God... God, as portrayed in a Christian bible seems to hate homosexuality more than anything the bible seems to claim.

Nothing more hypocritical in the world than a gay christian. They are endorsing a religion that calls them an abomination to the God they worship.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    Well, if he is gay, that would make him a huge, huge hypocrite.

Growing up, I was forced to be religious. Was required to go to church twice a week. Southern Baptist. These people are crazy.

But if you are a Christian, it does say in the bible that homosexuality is an abomination to God... God, as portrayed in a Christian bible seems to hate homosexuality more than anything the bible seems to claim.

Nothing more hypocritical in the world than a gay christian. They are endorsing a religion that calls them an abomination to the God they worship.
    This is true. But they have gay christian churches now. Whole different world we live in.

Thunders77
    Thunders77's Avatar Become A Pro!

It does seem like nobody on his team even wants to be seen talking to him, so you may have a point about him being ostracized.
    Just can't explain how they keep winning with him.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Bad angle for my boi Tebow. He didnt kiss that dude. Nice tricks though. TIM TEBOW WOOOOOO

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

You are spot-on. What dude would turn down unltd trim?

Wouldn't be the 1st time that a closet gay hides behind the "I'm religious" disguise.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He might be but he is one tough son of bitch

I would not want to fight him

Of course not. You'd want to Sandusky him, you sick fukk!

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

BigTenSports OUTED himself in post #49

Godspeed kid and there's nothing wrong with it

EasyBreesy
    EasyBreesy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ttrace35 barreled in degenerate eunuch. Guy offered to like my azz hole clean for 20 betpoints

ttrace35

Ttrace35 barreled in degenerate eunuch. Guy offered to like my azz hole clean for 20 betpoints
    ok man. Not fighting with 12 yr olds.

jjgold

Trigger serious question

Have you ever had Bi Thoughts??

ttrace35

Trigger serious question

I did acually. Been tryin to get my girl to swing with a chick

jjgold

you sick fuk

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Trigger serious question

i dont think so i have followed his posts a bit, as i have with many posters, looking for signs of bi or bicurious, and really didnt see any, you will be better off focusing on other posters to get genuine bi responsiveness

the brothers call it being "on the down low" and pretty easy to spot once you know what to look for

trigger isnt a "DL brother" jj trust me i can tell

jjgold

Carper I hear you and I do not think so either but when it comes to Tim Tebow things can change

I was in Barns and Noble 3 weeks ago and there were like a group of 15 guys that just came from football practice and were having ice cream sodas and looking at sports magazines. Carper I carry a mini telescope when there to scope chicks so anyway I was looking through telescope and I noticed 8 guys were looking at pics of Timmy Tebow's pics and I noticed they all were wearing tight sweats and they got hard. I pointed telescope on their fukkin cocks and they almost ripped their fukkin sweats open, a few guys were rubbing Tebow's pics on those cocks. It was sick..chicks were laughing, I was holding it in. Carper my point is these football players are the straightest guys in town just like Trigger and real masculine .Tebow has power over 75% of men and can convert them into Bi's and even Gay

ttrace35

Thanx Carpe. JJ c'mon with the gay stories man.

ACoochy

Well, if he is gay, that would make him a huge, huge hypocrite. Growing up, I was forced to be religious. Was required to go to church twice a week. Southern Baptist. These people are crazy. But if you are a Christian, it does say in the bible that homosexuality is an abomination to God... God, as portrayed in a Christian bible seems to hate homosexuality more than anything the bible seems to claim. Nothing more hypocritical in the world than a gay christian. They are endorsing a religion that calls them an abomination to the God they worship.
    Dude read the bible. They should rename it the book of hypocrition....
    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Bad angle for my boi Tebow. He didnt kiss that dude. Nice tricks though. TIM TEBOW WOOOOOO
    Saner, maybe the guy got hurt by a chick when younger and has formed a stigma since then, ostracizing females away from his game as he knows they are not gonna progress his career, only hinder it. Guy seems uber focussed...
    Saner, even u gotta admit with the evidence at hand that the words 'tim tebow' and 'heterosexual' do not belong in the same sentence until proven otherwise...

Fukk off ghosty...Ur becoming an annoying gnat, like a 3 corner jack that i have to pick from the bottom of my shoe. Just plain annoying with no positive trait attached...

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

the creator of this thread should be permabanned from sbr.

this is no way to talk about the future savior of humanity. he is the reincarnation of the son of God. there will be churches built in his honor and prayers sung in his name.

all he has to do is beat the packers in the super bowl.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really? Leviticus lists homosexuality as an abomination, right alongside eating shellfish and cutting the sides of your hair. I'm not sure where it says "God" hates homosexuality more than, say, having multiple Gods. Why didn't he specifically mention it in the 10 commandments? (I know it's not your place to defend xians - just pointing out the flawed logic they use)

Plenty of Christians eat at Red Lobster and get their hair cut.

STOP THE PRESSES. CHRISTIANITY IS FILLED WITH HYPOCRITES!

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    This is true. But they have gay christian churches now. Whole different world we live in.
    Exactly, the Bible gets reinterpreted constantly to accomodate the changing cultures between the world today and the world 2k years ago

Gay is a sin 10 years ago now theres gay churches, I mean look at all the fukin denominations hell theres 10 thousand different ways to interpretate God's "infallible" word

Basically the Bible has become a believe whatever the hell of it you want type of book, hell the old testament and the new testament are 100% entirely different anyway which makes it a complete contradiction to include both in one book. You got the old testament God that has you killed for breathing wrong and the new testament God which says do whatever the hell you want and your automatically forgiven as long as you believe what they tell ya and leave 10% of your income in the collection plate you'll get to heaven no matter what
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 11-28-11 at 04:47 PM.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    You are spot-on. What dude would turn down unltd trim?

Wouldn't be the 1st time that a closet gay hides behind the "I'm religious" disguise.
    Exactly, Tebow is an absolute homosexual. No guy and I mean no guy would turn down all of the incredible trim Tebow has beggin to suck his rooster and **** him at all times. Rich good-looking famous guys like Tebow that are super christian normally get married at about 21 so they can bang the **** out of the hot trim they are dating without being banished to hell, Tebow is 24 and I've never even seen a pic of him on a date with a girl, the only time I've seen him kissing anyone is when he makes out with his fellow players after a win

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Stop hatin, guys a winner.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Stop hatin, guys a winner.
    I'm not hatin. Except he beat my fukkin Jets

First 123 Last