skidrow
    skidrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Vince Young gonna beat the Patriots
    he beat your shitty giants in your park fool, sure why not, and its a team effort, and philly a home dog? take the points, pats aint stopping the run and they arent going to contain desean jackson... look for a ML EAGLES WIN

skidrow

Quote Originally Posted by nomar122977 View Post
    what a waste of money
    hey NOSEMAR...you're a fvckin homer, all about MA? lay down your coin on that
    pats team...come back tonight and see your response

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Hey SkidRow -

Suck my C^%ck!

skidrow

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Hey SkidRow -

Suck my C^%ck!

unlike you, i prefer chix to suck dix ...flamer!...idiot NY fans, as bad as those patriot lovers...keep mumbling ball kisser

slyone66
    slyone66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats or no bet for me

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I am liking the Eagles as well, so I am on it.

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

im not a pats fan dick. but the pats are gonna roll this sorry ass team they call the eagles!!! book it !!!

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

Quote Originally Posted by skidrow View Post
    unlike you, i prefer chix to suck dix ...flamer!...idiot NY fans, as bad as those patriot lovers...keep mumbling ball kisser
    wtf are you talking about your one of the biggest squares on here

slyone66
    slyone66's Avatar Become A Pro!

im not a pats fan dick. but the pats are gonna roll this sorry ass team they call the eagles!!! book it !!!
    i'm a big Pats fan and they win by 9, "bank it"

skidrow

Quote Originally Posted by slyone66 View Post
    i'm a big Pats fan and they win by 9, "bank it"
    bold statement, let me just remind ...that shitty run D, that over rated line protecting Brady is going to get schooled today... the play is this ---> Philly ML and WAY WAY under 50.5 ... mcvoy, the philly D, and desean jackson will run and stuff that ball down the pats throats...BANK IT!

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

Brady + gronkOwski = easy cover
    If ur unsure tease the pats and the over

skidrow

like your shitty redsox NOSEMAR...the patriots are pretenders....go ahead knob breath, lay down your coin and lose... and its not a matter of luck today son, its about talent and the team called the eagles are NOT the chiefs and any other shit team brady and the flag waving supporters have cheered on... BANK IT NOSEMAR!

pporterjr
    pporterjr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

should be a great game...and to all you fools who talk about how overrated the eagles are? cmon lets be serious, the eagles are by far the most underrated team under 500 in the league...vince young has the ability to make those important short yardage plays to keep moving the chains rather than heaving the ball down field which is what they need to do against a depleted new england defense...
    honestly I think this game depends upon andy reids play calling, as usual...
    eagles will win but mccoy needs to touch the ball 25-30 times today.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Public is still pounding the Pats but the line is moving in the Eagles favor?

skidrow

Quote Originally Posted by pporterjr View Post
    should be a great game...and to all you fools who talk about how overrated the eagles are? cmon lets be serious, the eagles are by far the most underrated team under 500 in the league...vince young has the ability to make those important short yardage plays to keep moving the chains rather than heaving the ball down field which is what they need to do against a depleted new england defense...
    honestly I think this game depends upon andy reids play calling, as usual...
    eagles will win but mccoy needs to touch the ball 25-30 times today.
    absolutely! this team was the so called "dream team" the point is, ya, shit happened this season etc, the talent is deeply there, and the fact alone in a home dog situation with a team who now playing MUST wins for any chance on the season, should be done not arguing that point, but what you witnessed in GIANTLAND last week, is what you will see at home in philly....the running will be the backbone today in phillys win, and pay attention to brady on his back, and if they try and get cute, toss it deep, i see brady getting picked 6 ...the momentum is philly today... playing the ML and under 50.5

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I agree on the under....patriots win 31-16

skidrow

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    I agree on the under....patriots win 31-16

21 -13 Eagles...for the ML and under win

dredmahawkus

tom brady held to 1 td and 2 fgs.....hahaa likely!

skidrow

tom brady held to 1 td and 2 fgs.....hahaa likely!
    who's tom brady? you're going to bank your play on "brady love" ...patriot backers really not going to like the obvious today, that O line is gonna be watching a mad dog attack on "tom brady the great" ...be more concerned about the run..and Mccoy is gonna move that ball with authority today...and pats injury list is deep, on the road, vs a team that we all know can still play some good ball, and with a purpose more so then NE.... go ahead, lay the points...i'll pass on the points, and take this game straight up win ...EAGLES BIG TODAY

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6298

i hope your hear later skid to man up either way

skidrow

Quote Originally Posted by TMoney4784 View Post
    Ummm...I'm taking the patriots
    im sure you will, like so many others...as they say in china...rots of ruck pal...PHILLY ML today

skidrow

Quote Originally Posted by ExposingLines247 View Post
    i hope your hear later skid to man up either way
    me? people like you, id be concerned on with your patroits lock like play, brady this, brady that...ya, i'll be here win or lose...and the DOG WINS BIG TODAY!

dredmahawkus

well you have to count on brady putting up at least 24.....so the eagles need 27 to win. since they only put up 27 once in the last 5 games I would play over 50.5 if I were you.
    the NE/pitt game when the pats only put up 17 was a pretty flukey game if you saw it you know. so if philly wins the over will win. unless its another flukey game.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

new england is a gift -3

dredmahawkus

this is like when the packers were -4.....it was so easy the line was scary. like they are making these lines to mind fuk you into taking philly.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

I dont see Pats losing this one. Brady is not Manning and Manning is not Brady. Manning beat the patriots when they were the good Giants. If anyone watches the Giants you know they are Dr Jeckl and Mr Hyde. You never know which Giants team you're going to get. I think Philly plays it close but in the end the Pats pull away. and win by 6 or more.

skidrow

well you have to count on brady putting up at least 24.....so the eagles need 27 to win. since they only put up 27 once in the last 5 games I would play over 50.5 if I were you.
    the NE/pitt game when the pats only put up 17 was a pretty flukey game if you saw it you know. so if philly wins the over will win. unless its another flukey game.

whats with that nonsense " count on brady putting up at least 24..." im gonna now double up on my bet just on that public bullshit. seriously, what did Eli do in his house? that philly D you saw @giantland will be the same D that crushes brady today... and NE isnt going to get any Rhythm with what will transpire today.

andy reid and company will come up with a MUST win again...and beware of Mccoy and Jackson today, and philly will be ready for " the legend tom brady" tossing it deep

saratoga1927
    saratoga1927's Avatar Become A Pro!

as it stand right now i'm not playing this game with (Phil +3 -120) but i'm curious why all the faith in philly at home. this year they're 1-4 at home and last year they were 4-4 at home reg season then lost at home in playoffs. NE on the other hand is no great shakes on the road at 3-2 this year and with a beat up "O" line that has brady doing the ALI SHUFFLE, it's obvious he's nervous in the pocket and doesn't trust his center to hold the line. i think this game is such a toss up that you might just as well flip a coin (it's quicker action unless you feel like jerking off for 3.5 hours) for however much you're betting on this game. there must be better plays on the board today than this, don't ya think?

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I dunno about this pinny shit. But eagles aint winning this game.
    Vince Young aint that bad. Also the pats have cooled down a bit after a hot start.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

too bad the eagles havent ever got HOT this year...lol

1-7 past 8 at home

brady 3-0, and 6-0 tds to int vs eagles

over think it and lose with eagles, or take the easy $$ on patriots

easy choice

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

<----

Philly fan obviously here. Problem with this club is consistency from week to week. They could very well win this game, but New England could also carve up the secondary if the game plan is shit - which Castillo has proven capable of almost every week. Only way I see Philly keeping pace is to get McCoy 25 or so carries and actually find some running room for him today. They at least tried to run vs. NY, but did not do an effective job. They must do better in that manner today. Young is going to do about what we saw last week IMO. Make some plays, but make more mistakes likely that are going to either kill drives or give the Pats a short field. If Asomugha cannot go, they are in big trouble too.

dredmahawkus

it was a nice way of saying that you are insane to think philly will hold the best qb to ever play the game to 13 points! and be the only defense to hold him to 13 point I think ever? go look how many times in the last decade he has been held to 13 points.....and the 4-6 eagles are giong to hold him to 13 points today!!!

skidrow

Quote Originally Posted by saratoga1927 View Post
    as it stand right now i'm not playing this game with (Phil +3 -120) but i'm curious why all the faith in philly at home. this year they're 1-4 at home and last year they were 4-4 at home reg season then lost at home in playoffs. NE on the other hand is no great shakes on the road at 3-2 this year and with a beat up "O" line that has brady doing the ALI SHUFFLE, it's obvious he's nervous in the pocket and doesn't trust his center to hold the line. i think this game is such a toss up that you might just as well flip a coin (it's quicker action unless you feel like jerking off for 3.5 hours) for however much you're betting on this game. there must be better plays on the board today than this, don't ya think?

you'd be suprised what a talented and desperate home dog does ...and you laid the facts already which points to a philly win...that D is shit for NE, the eagles avg 168 yards on the ground, and vince young has what it takes to keep it all moving along today...what does your gut really tell you? oh it screams philly all day long!! pay attention to desean jackson also, im sure brady n co will

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

fade fool

skidrow

it was a nice way of saying that you are insane to think philly will hold the best qb to ever play the game to 13 points! and be the only defense to hold him to 13 point I think ever? go look how many times in the last decade he has been held to 13 points.....and the 4-6 eagles are giong to hold him to 13 points today!!!

there it is ladies an gentlemen, this is why you bet on philly today, he said it all... tom brady is the greatest QB of all time...lol... Mcoy, Jackson, and that philly D you all saw last week will take care of " the greatest QB of all time"

First 12345 ... Last