secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

unlucky or what?

just need to vent my frustration about the amount bad beat i have.. they say it will even out in the long run but i dont feel like it.

here's what i have in the last 4 days:

*5 team parlays 0.7 unit to win about 44 unit.
    barcelona -0.75, arsenal -0.5 , porto pk, valencia -2.25 and chelsea draw. Chelsea conceded in the 90th minute to fck my bet.
    * 3 team parlays 2 unit to win 4.5 unit (dolphins+7, ravens ml and under 40) which I comfortably won.
    * 1 unit florida +2.5 v miss. my team was leading 5 points with 2/3 minutes remaining, both team missed one free throw each to bring it to OT in which my team lost by 3 points.
    *2.5 unit tulane -24.5 v alcorn .. tulane won by 42 points
    * 3 unit tulane under 73 2nd half.. both teams only scored 50 points with 5 mins remaining and they started to make 3 point shoots from everywhere. Down about 40 points, alcorn decided to play aggresive defense and sent tulane players multiple time to the free throw lines. PUSHED
    * 1 unit portland state +3 second half v wyoming .. deservedly lost.
    * chelsea wolves 1 unit under 3.25 .. my only luck.. 3-0 in the first half and they did not score any in the second. won half unit.
    * 2 team parlay 1.5 unit Real Madrid over 3.5 and Atalanta pk.. Real Madrid cashed easily but Atalanta conceded in last kick of the game. 1-1 final score.. won 1.5 unit here but should be 4+ unit if not for that last second goal.
    * Missouri state -7 2.5 unit .. lost
    * just happened a few minutes ago.. Southern Miss -3.5 2nd half 1.5 unit. They were down 12 at the half meaning I basically got +8.5 for the full game. They managed to tie the game and bring it to overtime. Both teams had chance to win it in the normal time but could not convert. I said to myself "fine, I have +8.5 and they were favorite before the game". OT starts. Both team could not score points and managed only 6 points TOTAL to bring it to the second overtime. Guess what.. The other team managed to win by exactly 9 points ...

Still up about 5 unit but still frustrated.
    Need to calm myself down or I will make numerous bad bets
    Last edited by secret007; 11-27-11 at 03:31 AM.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

U aint seen nothing yet, ive lost on missed extra points, half court buzzer beaters and laterals that go -40 yards for a touchdown for the other team and i lose my under.

Quagmire27
    Quagmire27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

tough hits to take...hang in there

relax and have some drinks. recommendation, jack & coke

suggestion, you're cold, go small for a while, when you get hot, you'll know when, you feel it! then go big & make it up ^

secret007

All good buddy, just need to vent my frustration that's all as what i mentioned above happened just in a span of 3 days. I "lose" about 50 unit easily because of this bad break and I could not remember the last time I get a big break on my big play. Not to mention I also got unlucky on my biggest play of the year so far. Vikings+3 a couple months ago against Lions for 12.5 unit. Leading 20-0 or something midway and they lost 3 points at the end.

secret007

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire27 View Post
    tough hits to take...hang in there

relax and have some drinks. recommendation, jack & coke

suggestion, you're cold, go small for a while, when you get hot, you'll know when, you feel it! then go big & make it up ^
    thanks buddy ..
    i am still up though (albeit very small) so i'm not that cold.. i just need a bit of luck on my side maybe ..

feeling very confident on Liverpool PK today, let's see how it goes.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I caught a few bad beats today also. I had maryland +12 and they were up by 4 TD's at one point today. They gave up 35 points in the 4th quarter while scoring 0 to lose by 15 costing me a 7 team parlay. I got pissed and just bet on some japanese 2nd division games over 2.5. score was 1-0 at the 88th minute. In the 92nd minute the score was 1-1 but I was thinking oh well I lost this one. Nope those bastards scored again in the 95th minute to cash my O2.5. I can attest that bad beats go both ways. I feel sorry for the people who had the under in that game. I know they all were counting their money before that miracle happened in my favor.

secret007

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I caught a few bad beats today also. I had maryland +12 and they were up by 4 TD's at one point today. They gave up 35 points in the 4th quarter while scoring 0 to lose by 15 costing me a 7 team parlay. I got pissed and just bet on some japanese 2nd division games over 2.5. score was 1-0 at the 88th minute. In the 92nd minute the score was 1-1 but I was thinking oh well I lost this one. Nope those bastards scored again in the 95th minute to cash my O2.5. I can attest that bad beats go both ways. I feel sorry for the people who had the under in that game. I know they all were counting their money before that miracle happened in my favor.
    nice bro ..

i dont mind getting unlucky if i get a fair share of luck as well

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

NFl tomorrow, hopefully you make some cash. I always expect a bad beat every few days so nothing surprises me lately. You'll get used to it, especially when some breaks go your way. Such as the 95th minute goal for FTL

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Last edited by FindTheLock; 11-27-11 at 04:29 AM.

secret007

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    NFl tomorrow, hopefully you make some cash. I always expect a bad beat every few days so nothing surprises me lately. You'll get used to it, especially when some breaks go your way. Such as the 95th minute goal for FTL
    Cheers buddy ..

not a big nfl bettor, soccer and basketball are my main sports. my nfl picks are mostly "fading" public type of plays. lets get back to winning !!

just placed one unit.

Parlay
    Liverpool pk, Siena +0.25 and Swansea -0.25
    1 unit to win almost 6 unit.. a bit risky play since Siena is playing Intermilan and lpool is playing current league leader but I like my chances .. hope i can get some luck!!