ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Dating 3 women at the same time in 1995

Logged in last night and saw that all 3 wanted to add me on facebook

Maybe Ive been forgiven

Back in 95 about the most advanced technology was 3 way calling. I was seeing 1 chick from about 30 min away, one chick about 30 min away the opposite way and one chick about ten min away. I was 24, one chick was 17, one was 19, other was 23.

I would see one on friday, another on saturday and another on sunday, call all 3 about 2 or 3 times everyday.

There was no facebook, twitter, or anything for the babes to keep track, but damn this 3 way calling. How did they find out. Maybe they bumped into eachother at wal mart

Well I received a phone call from one of the chicks. I was supposed to go out with her that night and yes i was gonna **** her

As everyone on sbr knows. im a smooth talker and can manipulate people and can make you believe a nickle isn't 5 cents

I was smooth talking the babe and then i do what i normally do. I said brb , but i stay on the phone so i can see if they say anything while I'm not on the phone and then

BOOOOOOOOOOOM

WTF

I heard the other chick i was dating on the same line. Damn i was gonna **** her the next night. They live in a different city, went to different highschools. Turned out they were 2nd cousins

I figured i ****** this up but i played it off and went along and then i said can i call you back in about ten minutes.

I then call chick 3 and I did the same thing. All 3 chicks were on the phone together on 3 way calling busting me

I couldn't make my way out of this one. They got on me hard and blasted me and buried me harder then anyone on sbr ever has

I'm like hey, Im not seeing any of you. What's wrong with dating 3 different women. I told all 3 of them i love them but thats beyond the point. A man can love more than 1 woman

I then explain to them that i never even had sex with any of you. They say well you never will now
    I try to sly my way out of it and call each chick back and let them know that they are the one for me, but didn't work. Too late.

I was 195 pounds then , down from a previous 230 so you know i was a cocky young punk like the young 21 year olds on sbr. Never even knew what gambling was then.

A saturday nite to the movies and taco bell was considered good stuff. March madness was about the only thing to bet on and the superbowl.

Now i got all 3 at the same time wanting to add me on facebook. Do i add them?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

only add the ones who still look good or decent... if a girl goes from good to bad from say the 17 year old to now at only 33...stay the fukk away.

hell, girls in my class have gone from hot to SHIT in 8 short years... while I look better. it makes me laugh and some other girls are SMOKIN now and were only ok in school.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel, and eidolon

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

trannies dont count

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's a pretty elaborate lie. Kudos.

ttwarrior1

no lie slapnut,

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Bullshit

Ninersnut

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Bullshit

ttwarrior1

i know its hard for some of you 21 year old kids on here to understand the days of the 90's. Hell your not even up to date about life now.

young and on the net and sbr all day , give me a break. It's understandable when your older

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Mytomania.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

tried to post a jjgold like story

points for trying but you needed a lot more weird shit go down.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Nail em all tt and ask for money afterwards. I believe you.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    tried to post a jjgold like story

points for trying but you needed a lot more weird shit go down.
    a jj story would involve him blowing 3 dudes.
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave Grits n' Gravy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ninersnut

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    young and on the net and sbr all day , give me a break. It's understandable when your older
    Yes it's all the other people on the net and sbr all day. Not the guy with 10k posts. Righttttttttt.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Big fukkin deal warrior. Was once a male stripper who would regularly bring home enough women to constitute an orgy, so whats ur point pal?

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    only add the ones who still look good or decent... if a girl goes from good to bad from say the 17 year old to now at only 33...stay the fukk away.

hell, girls in my class have gone from hot to SHIT in 8 short years... while I look better. it makes me laugh and some other girls are SMOKIN now and were only ok in school.
    So true. Isn't that always the way it is?
    The prom queen is a fat dog at 35 and the nerdy chick with braces is a fukkin hottie.

hawley

I take it you are like one of those fat bitches online that take misleading photos to hide their size?

Then you see them in real life

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

please ban fatasswarrior to the saloon

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

TT that was 200 pounds ago
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Well there's sure enough of you for 3 ladies....I'm sure their real lookers....I heard top grade chicks troll Facebook for fat guys

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Hey tt, you know I gave you 100 points in your heart wrenching thread "happy thanksgiving, hopefully I'll die today" when you were down and out and point broke. Just to be nice, didn't ask for anything in return. You don't even have the decency to even say thanks in that thread, then when we are in the poker room later, you don't even speak. I don't know what your problem is, but that is a fuked up way to act, and I really don't give a shit about your problems/exploits with fictitious women anymore.

ttwarrior1

mmm, don't have women trouble, chill out don't have a heart attack. i don't have a problem, can you read slapnut. i also said thanks in sbr poker, were u too drunk to remember or something.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

i know its hard for some of you 21 year old kids on here to understand the days of the 90's. Hell your not even up to date about life now.

You talking about the young 19 year old 3 count members of Canuckg, rod and sov? And their substitute hawley when one of them gets injured?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

mmm, don't have women trouble, chill out don't have a heart attack. i don't have a problem, can you read slapnut. i also said thanks in sbr poker, were u too drunk to remember or something.
    Yeah, just another lie, but who's counting huh?
    Could say some more but I'm done w/ya

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

so fukin true

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post

You talking about the young 19 year old 3 count members of Canuckg, rod and sov? And their substitute hawley when one of them gets injured?

dynamite has not dated 3 women in his life

I nailed 3 on friday night

ttwarrior1

these sbr kids never even had more than one gf so i can see how they are clueless, most are queer

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

hawley

these sbr kids never even had more than one gf so i can see how they are clueless, most are queer
    you have a half a dickhead, how you going to satisfy anyone?

Guess you would still have to find your dick first

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

only 3 chicks u must not have had any game step your game up

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

You forgot to add insecure as well