P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

WTF is wrong with the loony Left ?

They want the US economy to go deeper in the shitter by blocking & protesting 'black friday' sales and holiday sales in general... Stupid bastards

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Its all made in China goods anyhow. None of the money stays here.

P.F.Kasooff

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post

Its all made in China goods anyhow. None of the money stays here.

so you want the retail clerks to get laid off - like i said , stupid

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

But all they want is good middle class jobs. So they decide to boycott the economy.

P.F.Kasooff

(AP) SAN FRANCISCO — Anti-Wall Street protesters took their message about corporate greed to Black Friday shoppers, staging demonstrations in commercial areas around California on one of the busiest days of the year for retailers and bargain-hunters.

In San Francisco, a few dozen people in tony and touristy Union Square used signs to spread an anti-consumerism message. One, 9-year-old Jacob Hamilton, held a sign that read, "What is in your bag that's more important than my education?"

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Lets be real about this. The picture shows what...seven people. All combined, a couple hundred, maybe a thousand natiion wide? Hardly a representation of any group. Kids with time on their hands is all i see

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

One, 9-year-old Jacob Hamilton, held a sign that read, "What is in your bag that's more important than my education?"
    A proper response would be "Why should I possibly care about your education when the only thing you and your Mommy care about are YOURSELVES!!!

Kasoof, these Wall STreet protestors are PURE HUMAN GARBAGE. Its pretty easy to see that.
    Last edited by andywend; 11-26-11 at 04:13 AM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Lets be real about this. The picture shows what...seven people. All combined, a couple hundred, maybe a thousand natiion wide? Hardly a representation of any group. Kids with time on their hands is all i see

once you understand that the media is primarily around to feed us a bunch of shit and keep us separated into phony left/right, democrat/republican, etc camps (while the banks steal all of our production and enslave us with debt) then the rest falls into place.

if we had a truly informative media then there would be no wars, no democrats/republicans, no poverty, etc. why are we supposed to dislike 1/2 the people in this country for slightly different opinions?

$15 trillion of deficit over the last 10 years would've been $45,000/person - enough for food/shelter/medical care for every man, woman, and child in this country for those 10 years instead of blowing up sand with the money and making the rich richer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

The O.P. seems really looney posting this