Quagmire27
    Quagmire27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    Cuntler

still not wise to go against LB, there must be something there...some angle i'm missing...

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

i do not go against him i pass on that one
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire27 View Post
    still not wise to go against LB, there must be something there...some angle i'm missing...

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good play already, no matter how it ends.
    Give credit where you should, bitches.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

if Cuntler not starts its not a winner,i stay away from that good luck
    That Rosetta Stone shit does not work very well does it.

I think you have to take it out of the box before you put it in the DVD.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

If Cuntler not starts?

He is in a cast fresh off thumb surgery. Pretty safe to say hes out. God people are retarded on this board.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Roxxy I am sorry to interrupt your personal players talk space and I apologize for being the only thread about a play on pt that you did not start. Gl with oakland -7.5 +210.

Quagmire27

i do not go against him i pass on that one

though, it will be hard for me not to get down on this game in some way or another, not a raiders honk, but is local tv, and i'll be on the clock, triple time 1500-2300, would be sweet to catch a tv winner during my first break

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Taking the Bears and the points, GL!

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    raiders are a joke team. they are kansas city of last year. they will get wiped out in the first round of the playoffs if they end up making it.
    Well, good job sealing chicago's fate.

gwills
    gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    oakland's gonna put up 34 points on the bears defense??

the only way Oakland wins this game is a low scoring slugfest, bears defense run game and special teams are some of the best in the entire league...this will NOT be a blowout
    The Bears are 27th in the league in pass defense? And Carson Palmer is "on fire"

gwills
    gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

If anyone wants my 2 cents, which i doubt, i think the over is about as solid a bet as you can get in this game. Raiders will be passing with hot Palmer on 27th ranked Bears pass D ^^^ mentioned above. Raiders D sucks in general. Their front 7 is a joke, and Forte will have a field day.

Over is a lock at 41. Good value.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4711

I liked the Bears, but can't bet it without Cutler.

Good luck LB.

Quagmire27

Quote Originally Posted by gwills View Post
    If anyone wants my 2 cents, which i doubt, i think the over is about as solid a bet as you can get in this game. Raiders will be passing with hot Palmer on 27th ranked Bears pass D ^^^ mentioned above. Raiders D sucks in general. Their front 7 is a joke, and Forte will have a field day.

Over is a lock at 41. Good value.

nice words, i like overs and want some play here, i'll think that way, thanks

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

raiders by a late janakowski fg

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Cant believe Bears are so undervalued here. Raiders are garbage at home. Bears are better at almost every position and Carson Palmer is a joke.

Bears +5 and ML +198
    Stop jinxing my bets!

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carson Palmer is a joke? Why you say that?

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Defensively, the Raiders have a really hard time with stopping the run. That's how KC and Denver beat them, and why Minnesota failed to beat them when Peterson went down. I would expect both of these guys to have a big day and for the Bears offense to be more run-heavy than usual without Cutler. Oakland is actually pretty good against the pass. They give up a lot of yards, but allow a very low 6.1 yards allowed per pass attempt (8th best in the league), owing to a higher than average number of pass attempts made per game against them and the tendency to either cover well or duff it and give up the big play. So being run-heavy will favour the Bears in this matchup.

Defensively, the Bears have really tightened up their run defense, however in their last 5 games they only really faced two legit running backs in Peterson and McCoy. Both had poor nights. Bush shouldn't really have that much success against the Bears D-Line. Elite QBs can give Chicago some trouble. Palmer (while not elite) is WAY better than people give him credit for, and has an array of young, very fast receivers to throw to. Palmer and the Raiders can do everything they need to do to beat the Bears, but if Chicago shows up with the same defensive intensity that we've seen in recent weeks, Oakland is going to have a hard time moving the ball.

I lean to Chicago, but I'm not willing to make a play on them in their first game without Cutler.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Palmer is a proven QB. There's too many unknowns on the Bears backup QB.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Defensively, the Raiders have a really hard time with stopping the run. That's how KC and Denver beat them, and why Minnesota failed to beat them when Peterson went down. I would expect both of these guys to have a big day and for the Bears offense to be more run-heavy than usual without Cutler. Oakland is actually pretty good against the pass. They give up a lot of yards, but allow a very low 6.1 yards allowed per pass attempt (8th best in the league), owing to a higher than average number of pass attempts made per game against them and the tendency to either cover well or duff it and give up the big play. So being run-heavy will favour the Bears in this matchup.

Defensively, the Bears have really tightened up their run defense, however in their last 5 games they only really faced two legit running backs in Peterson and McCoy. Both had poor nights. Bush shouldn't really have that much success against the Bears D-Line. Elite QBs can give Chicago some trouble. Palmer (while not elite) is WAY better than people give him credit for, and has an array of young, very fast receivers to throw to. Palmer and the Raiders can do everything they need to do to beat the Bears, but if Chicago shows up with the same defensive intensity that we've seen in recent weeks, Oakland is going to have a hard time moving the ball.

I lean to Chicago, but I'm not willing to make a play on them in their first game without Cutler.

This is a pretty good look at the game except for the bit about the young fast receivers. Most of that speed will be on the inactive list or extremely limited today. Palmer will have a hard time stretching the field.

The game plan is going to be run oriented today for both teams. Whoever runs better will set up the intermediate routes. I don't see a lot of the field being stretched today.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

This might be the day to take the colts,lb, home dog 67% of the public on carolina, tempting

ATL 6 STRAIGHT UNDERS,
    Last edited by JR007; 11-27-11 at 09:58 AM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brandon Lang Full Chase Mode Edition Bears +3

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

road rush offense for chicago-130........oakland has the WORST home rush defense. /thread

huge no chicago

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I think LB has gone retarded and senile - he used to make one or two good threads a week, with bets from 1x to 5x and he'd win at 60%

Now he posts this stupid sh*t every week and always loses, no one gives a flying f*ck about your threads anymore - all you do is lose and offer wank analysis

SoCalFisher
    SoCalFisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3141

Quote Originally Posted by mikea33 View Post
    road rush offense for chicago-130........oakland has the WORST home rush defense. /thread huge no chicago
    Posting from phone whilst drivin, never good.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    I think LB has gone retarded and senile - he used to make one or two good threads a week, with bets from 1x to 5x and he'd win at 60%

Now he posts this stupid sh*t every week and always loses, no one gives a flying f*ck about your threads anymore - all you do is lose and offer wank analysis
    Bears +5 and +198 ML is retarded??? More like fricken genius! Line is practically 2.5 and +135 now. In other words, he's already won. This is one of his better threads for sure.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

anyone else find it ironic that a guy on 15-48 (24%) run thinks anything is easy? i mean picking his nose must be difficult at this point.

raiders got dis folks.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    If Cuntler not starts?

He is in a cast fresh off thumb surgery. Pretty safe to say hes out. God people are retarded on this board.

Hmmm, "God people", not sure if I ever encountered any of these. It might be very interesting.

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Everyone is on the Raiders because Cutler is out and that makes no sense. Chicago is still going to throw the ball, Forte will get off and Chicago D will play well. The best thing to do is stay way from this one, but if I had to play, Chicago+3.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

tons of velue with the bears, the D will step it up with Cutler out

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    This is a pretty good look at the game except for the bit about the young fast receivers. Most of that speed will be on the inactive list or extremely limited today. Palmer will have a hard time stretching the field.

The game plan is going to be run oriented today for both teams. Whoever runs better will set up the intermediate routes. I don't see a lot of the field being stretched today.
    Agreed. I hadn't reviewed the injuries list. I'm actually starting to think the Bears are a solid play.

mush
    mush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

twats, stop sweating A2M or ATS or whatever... bears/raiders - take over 40/41 and collect it in the 3rd quarter. You're welcome biotchies..
    add the clapping douche lock sign here --->

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by gwills View Post
    The Bears are 27th in the league in pass defense? And Carson Palmer is "on fire"

Bears are #2 in the league in interceptions and #10 in passer rating after a very slow start

volume stats like total yards allowed mean absolutely nothing - the bears had a game where they gave up 335 pass yards to detroit...it just took stafford 60 tries and 4 INTs to get there

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ov/un interceptions Caleb Hanie 10

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

my god bears should be down 30 points in this game

hanie is fukkin atrocious

First 1234567 Last