lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Sam Houston State ML +400 and +9.5

Going big on the spread and some ml as well.

Game starts at 430pm if you need a fade.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Good bet

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a great school SHSU

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

looks good to me, gl.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Was +12.5 this morning.

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Looks like a bit of RLM. I may join in with a little.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol. Maybe plus 35 will cover

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

GL

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Steam loses. 77-60 final.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Its okay fakerboy

If they won SU, u would have looked like a genius. I mean how could you POSSIBLY pick them pulling a SU upet as a 9.5 dog???

Of course they get blown out but its okay they are suppose to llose. No harm at all for fakerboy

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone take a look at LB's spreadsheet?

He's negative 787.......

Again, I can't bust on him for that. However, I did notice he ran and updated his spreadsheet following his only win today----but has just sat still while every other wager lost.

LB is 11-33 in his last 44 spreadsheet posted bets. I understand variance, but to be honest, I just don't remember him going on a 33-11 run.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i guess this is why he creates a different thread for all his picks.... so even if he goes 2-4 that day, he can bump the 2 that won and act like he went 2-0 while ignoring the 4 that lost.

if he posts all in 1 thread and they go 2-4, he wouldn't get any compliments at all.

no wonder his followers don't have a clue as to what his true record is.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    i guess this is why he creates a different thread for all his picks.... so even if he goes 2-4 that day, he can bump the 2 that won and act like he went 2-0 while ignoring the 4 that lost.

if he posts all in 1 thread and they go 2-4, he wouldn't get any compliments at all.

no wonder his followers don't have a clue as to what his true record is.

I actually think you're right. I think he craves this shit so much, that he throws out the biggest fly bets he has for that day, in hope of it cashing.

His record is horrific. I mean, 11-33? And save for the Philly game, it is a small miracle he is only down 1 grand.
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave MartinBlank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

benjy
    Untitled

Even if one were to give all the naysayers that their points were correct, pointing it out here does nothing.

Well that's not true, it derails any conversation about the bet in question, removing any potential value or fun that could be had from a discussion.

If you want to troll LB, and I don't recommend trolling anyone, why don't you start a thread and bump it all the time with his picks? That way your message, whatever it is, is near the top of PT and his picks actually can be discussed.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by benjy View Post
    Even if one were to give all the naysayers that their points were correct, pointing it out here does nothing.

Well that's not true, it derails any conversation about the bet in question, removing any potential value or fun that could be had from a discussion.

If you want to troll LB, and I don't recommend trolling anyone, why don't you start a thread and bump it all the time with his picks? That way your message, whatever it is, is near the top of PT and his picks actually can be discussed.
    I really never gave LB a thought, until----he decided to make the dumbest post on here. The one promising he would leave SBR forever if the Packers won the NFC.

Such a thread does what exactly? If he enjoys SBR ----why would he leave it over a bet that no one really gives a shit about?

The answer why he did it isn't very complicated. He needed to play the role of Contrary Mary---and launched his "I'll show everyone I am smarter than them" by coming up with a very unpopular position and then attaching his time here to that prediction.

It screamed of drama and neediness. Since that time, I started to look at his threads---and he isn't very original.

He finds a dog-----throws up an thread about it----and if it hits, well then he is an internet legend.

LB doesn't post to generate discussion of his picks----that isn't his aim. Internet glory is.

And I think that's kind of sad.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    I really never gave LB a thought, until----he decided to make the dumbest post on here. The one promising he would leave SBR forever if the Packers won the NFC. Such a thread does what exactly? If he enjoys SBR ----why would he leave it over a bet that no one really gives a shit about? The answer why he did it isn't very complicated. He needed to play the role of Contrary Mary---and launched his "I'll show everyone I am smarter than them" by coming up with a very unpopular position and then attaching his time here to that prediction. It screamed of drama and neediness. Since that time, I started to look at his threads---and he isn't very original. He finds a dog-----throws up an thread about it----and if it hits, well then he is an internet legend. LB doesn't post to generate discussion of his picks----that isn't his aim. Internet glory is. And I think that's kind of sad.

martin one of the few sharp guys around here

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

lmao nice call faderboy. 60-77 LOL looks as stupid as u

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is that you Rox?

benjy
    Untitled

Mr. Blank, I do see where you are coming from.

That said, I don't care one way or the other what his intentions are. It doesn't always happen of course, but sometimes I find his picks generate interesting discussion even at times when saddled with a melodramatic title. Ever since his naysayers have swelled any chance of something of value coming up in his threads has shrunk considerably. In the specific case of this thread, it was the only one I saw on this game. To have discussion summarily cut off by LB's detractors I find to be a shame, a wasted opportunity, and would hope some other method of mass-detraction could be found.