battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

will florida panthers make playoffs

there looking good for ashitty team who hasnt made it

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

you just made another (ugggh) thread saying you didn't know squat about NHL, but now you're posting a thread talking about a team looking good, sounds like you know something to me

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

Much improved squad. They may sneak in this year.

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playoffs!!!!!!

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

This a whole revamped team... No one is giving them credit at all. I was at the last 2 games and beside for that horrible 1st period yesterday they beat the shit out of the penguins and the devils...

Versteeg and Weiss are a great duo as well. They will be IMO in the top 6 of eastern when its all said and done.

I cant wait for tomorrow game against the rangers. It is by far the best panthers game to go to for a cheap ass price. 20 bucks sits you in club lvl with parking. Cant beat that at all.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by jose21_us View Post
    This a whole revamped team... No one is giving them credit at all. I was at the last 2 games and beside for that horrible 1st period yesterday they beat the shit out of the penguins and the devils...

Versteeg and Weiss are a great duo as well. They will be IMO in the top 6 of eastern when its all said and done.

I cant wait for tomorrow game against the rangers. It is by far the best panthers game to go to for a cheap ass price. 20 bucks sits you in club lvl with parking. Cant beat that at all.
    Good advice! Will be there after Xmas, might give Toronto game that a whirl.

This team should hit a wall soon. How they deal with that will determine their playoff hopes.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Another great game for sure are any canadain team. Well worth the bang for your buck!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

no. east is too deep.