where's the fukking video of them corbin

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wtf post of month

Swinger I get one cooked from shop rite and put on CC
    Shoprite? What the hell is that?...I thought they sold vacuums and ladders..damn

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

any aunts or cousins? post pics, i send u pts

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not a good idea to post pics of them because I said they were both bi so could hurt them if someone say pics or vids

They are closet Bi's

They are not home right now, the girls panties were big, I put them back in the bag perfect

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Not a good idea to post pics of them because I said they were both bi so could hurt them if someone say pics or vids

They are closet Bi's

They are not home right now, the girls panties were big, I put them back in the bag perfect
    What the hell did you do with them...put them over your head or wear them? Freak

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Coach stop being a pussy and get us some fukkin pics.

jjgold

Sanchez no I just looked st them

All guys do it, got hard actually although they were parachutes

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I remember a great holiday video mayb a year or two ago, about how your checking scores and making bets w/o your family knowing...

Classic

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

parachutes

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

JJ i heard you used to be a professional gambler , any books you would recommend reading on strategy?

jjgold

Big Bear I do not read books, google it or look up gamblers book club in VEGAS

Ok day 1 done..they came home late from NY..I was sleeping but got up when they settled in, guy slept on floor, woman slept in bed
    They were fighting also........I had previous too small drill out holes into basement so I can see up if I get on a ladder. If light is on I can see some shit, if sound I can hear if they are load.

What I did see was her nude in those big fukkin panties..what a fukkin mess but she had nice and I starred at them. They were blue so I could not see under them, he slept in his clothes as he was drunk.

There was a tv in there and she was flipping through channels, guys do you know what is weird??? When your hard as a rock it seems you will fuk any chick over 21..I also was tempted to go up and at east flirt with her in a provocative outfit.

I did not though and got off ladder and went to bed

Boring day 1

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

JJ....,

With both cousins being Bi, do you think you have a shot with both of them?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

I am going to try and tease guy for the hell of it before they leave

The woman I would fuk her if it was in and out meaning like 1 minute and then leave

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

classic

Please let us know how the 2nd day goes down. Hopefully the guy wont get drunk tonight , so you can see some shit and hear if they loaded LMFAO

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

No problems with family---I shut them out years ago----Im an old man now, Detroit + 6 is all I need.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

wow this shit is hilarious

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

raise your hand if you think screwing your family is weird??

i imagine these people look like the O'Boyle family from Sunny in Philadelphia

jjgold

ok everything was boring until late last night..its amazing how sexual urges always come out
    I was in my basement real late at night and heard pipes rattling so I assumed it was hot water in pipes from heat.....
    not so fast then I heard moaning and I knew it is fukking SHOWTIME, I did predict it was guy so went flying upstairs and peeked in door.
    I was pumped it was going my cousin fukkin another guy he met at bar and then I could blackmail him because he is a closet Bi..claims he likes gals better but his luggage was stuffed with gay shit and he said it was not all his..anyway...no it was not a guy , he was fukkin riding one of those table cocks that Shari rides every nightbasicall you can strap on a bed and its a rooster, he was pounding it and saying some name...no idea who the fantasy name was but he really got into it. I watched it for 15 miunutes and then he exploded on the sheets, it was soooooooooooooo fukkin sick.....

anyway girl is in there under covers kind of watching and grinding in sheets..I swear I love this shit because I cannot get any sex action so live fantasies via SBR posters and local people acts and stories....anyway I crawl in there by her bed and say are you ok???
    She was startled, I said I am here if you had bad dream,,,I said let me tuck you in, now I am in underwear with my t-shirt tucked into it real high above my waste like I wear all my pants and trunks..anyway there was a dildo down there and I said you little fukkin devil you " A woman does what a woman needs to do" it made her chuckle, fatties laugh loud but I covered her mouth smiling also and said .shhhhhhhhh the guy might wake up. I swear now I am loosening her up...I said its cool whatever your into and then as I am tucking her in said you ever been with woman??..She said a few times but do not tell anyone..I giggled and said I do not give a fuk what your into....I go I am like you as far as being sexually kinky and love everything..we whispered and I started now rubbing her neck and she started really slowly pressing her pussy into bed real hard..now I know I got her!!!!!! I whisper does it feel good to have a woman eat you with her tongue..she said quietly and continued to slow grind sheets. I start to take top sheet off her and rub her back...she is fat with ripples and I am making faces but so fukkin hard it does not matter.....I then start to rub her ass and slowly took off her parachute panties.....she has a real big ass and I started rubbing it and getting closer to her butt hole.........I had the chapstick on me and a lighter in my pocket..thank God because when I tried to finger her in the ass she would not let me in..so I pulled chapstick out and melted Vaseline with the lighter..yes I am clever..so I put on her ass and started rubbing it al over and of course got my finger in..she was saying it felt good but said we should not be doing this....I said its not illegal at all..cousins having sex is actually not illegal. She was trying to turn over and I said its ok baby everything is cool, enjoy my pleasure finger. She started moving but up and down like a fukkin camel enjoying it now I was getting bored and pissed...so it took a lot of effort to get her on her side......I got my rooster somehow jammed in her crack and the strange position and her weight made it hurt. I was fukkin dying men and pounding my fist in pillow because it stung but did not want her to know my rooster was jammed in her crack. She kept grinding and her strength was too much forme and could not get my rooster out....anyway she came and I still was stuck and she said can you leave now..I said I am kid of stuck and she said I am an asshole with no clue what I am doing in bed....all I said was open up your crack so I can get out and she did..so fukkin embarrassed I ran out....guys it got stuck in there because I am so small and I guess the her crap just grasped it like a suction cup. This was a sure thing and I fukked it up. I am a fukkin loser.

Up now and embarrassed..lucky other people are coming over today
    Points Awarded:

wtf gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bobbyfk gave jjgold 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 8 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RealSlimShady, dfberger23, flyingillini, BAUS, manny24, JAKEPEAVY21, Roadtrip635, and bobbyfk

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

jjgold

Thanks guy

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Classic JJGold.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

wow coach, I don't think I would have let that story out.

jjgold

Family sucks.....I like being alone man

Girl eats bacon and eggs today and 4 donuts...........

I pinched her ass this AM and winked..she said never again..she was drunk never bring it up again

So I dropped it and said "you fat fuk, cant wait until you leave..now go suck some fur you bisexual fukkin loser"

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

jjgold

We finished eating

She will not fukkin look at me

He is on aol gay chat the phone version and keeps saying he is straight

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Gold. Your family might have serious issues.

GL with the rest of your day.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Classic post JJ. You need to bust out the plate for your cousin.

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

This is why i love sbr.

jjgold

1 more fukkin day!!!!!

Man Iove I am normal and not fukked up Like them and many sbr posters

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

He is on aol gay chat the phone version and keeps saying he is straight

He sounds like you....you're always proclaiming that you are "straight as a fukking arrow".

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

jj in general which family member would you say is the easiest to bang? if someone were looking to bang a member of there own family, which would you recommend they go for first? Assume entire family is bi so all family members are in play, yes i know in practice this is often not the case but just for the sake of arguement

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

This guy banging aunts and cousins???

What a sick mother fukker.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    jj in general which family member would you say is the easiest to bang? if someone were looking to bang a member of there own family, which would you recommend they go for first? Assume entire family is bi so all family members are in play, yes i know in practice this is often not the case but just for the sake of arguement

My cousin Markie, slender too

He has fukked more guys and gals than anyone I know

He prefers women but says he likes seducing straight men as a challenge and game.

2 years ago he seduced our 4th cousin and fukked him right in the garage. I was there and they were so loud.

He then blackmailed him to the tune of 5k to keep the sexual secret.

Markie is the easier because he loves sex and loves the thrill of it. Guy fukked some broad right on dining room table at a family party and we all cheered him
    On. It was classic.

Markie has a big ego

jjgold

3rd cousins usually are the horny ones

First 12345 Last