zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Posters: Ages 12 to 25

12 to 17 year olds, this is important for you as well... and so you 18 to 25 year old posters understand... the age group in the thread title should tell you something.

I truly enjoy and appreciate the community at SBR and I would love to see the younger posters here all evolve into degenerates with lots of money instead of broke ass fuks and sure as hell know it ain't gonna happen gambling... so this is just some food for thought in hopes a minute positive may come from it.

Spend an hour or two a day figuring out creative ways to make money on your own accord, and learning how to turn that money into more money. START NOW... put your brain to good use! Stop forgetting to think ON A VERY REGULAR BASIS of how to make yourself some money. Eventually you'll figure it out and you'll see it starts to happen without having to try so hard or think about it much anymore.

The funny thing is a ton of guys here do this already gambling... so take that into consideration... you're already halfway there.

And mind you I am not a super wealthy man, but live comfortably... had I gotten this advice more often in my crucial years as a teenager and young adult, I have little doubt I would be a millionare at this point in my mid 30's. There is simply not enough thought put into this very important aspect of schooling yourself as a young adult in the world. Good Luck and also...

GL with your bets and have a productive weekend!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

read books, aquire jobs, workout, keep a chick on your team, and taking long walks are all things you can use to fight degeneracy.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I sell drugs. Buy low, sell high. The black market works!

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Get involved in the start up world like other entrepreneurs. You'll meet motivated people who want to make money, acquire new skills, and just learn a ton in general. One of the better decisions I've made while being in college.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

If you go broke

get a job!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

You can buy ten birds for 130k right now.... make some good coin if you know what you are doing, guey.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

lol wat a nice guy

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    You can buy ten birds for 130k right now.... make some good coin if you know what you are doing, guey.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

All you young guns better beware of JJGold. That guy is SBR's version of Sandusky

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

now that it is almost winter, i need to take down my lemonade stand and start knocking on neighbor's doors to see if I can shovel their driveway for $5

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you wake up and your anus hurts

Your probably gay

These young fukks do weird shit
    I'm 29 I know better
    We didn't do that gay shit growing up
    You would get punched in chest

EasyBreesy
    EasyBreesy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your post was a few years too late, I'm 23 and I'm already a degenerate.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Schooling ain't going to get you anywhere anymore.

No jobs period

EasyBreesy
    EasyBreesy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ain't that the truth, just graduated from one if the top Business schools in Canada but no job 5 months in. Although I probably should have spent more time on school work to boost my GPA rather than looking at line movements all day.