Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

What Football gets upset this weekend? Upsets happen ever week

There are upsets every single week. So why bet on favorites when you get tremendous value if you can pick a good underdog. Here are the games I am considering, help me out with your input.

Kansas State ML +265 @ Texas- ( K-state is higher ranked and a better football team in my opinion. ) It is at Texas but the Longhorns are overrated every year and playing without their #1 WR this week.

Eagles +200 ( Playing at NY Giants without Mike Vick. But that may actually be a good thing. Vick is as much responsible as anybody for the Eagles struggles this year. The Eagles will have Desean Jackson back this week and a healthy Lesean McCoy. This is do or die time for the Eagles. They will be looking to return the favor against the G-men since the Giants beat the Eagles at Philly.

Redskins +300 ( Dallas is 1-3 on the road. The Redskins know the Cowboys and what the Cowboys want to do. These games are usually close and low scoring. My only concern for the Redskins is how the hell are they going to put points on the board? they may need a few Romo interceptions or fumbles to set up good field position. Another option for this game is take the Redskins + the points and go with the under

Arizona Cardinals ML +400 - I'm not sold on the 49ers with Alex Smith under center. Cardinals are playing good football and Larry Fitzgerald is a play maker over a 100 yards receiving last week with 2 TD's against a good Eagles secondary. I feel like the 49ers are in a good spot for a let down , still can't believe they only lost 1 game so far.

Tennessee Titans ML +220 - Chris Johnson is back gentlemen and the Titans are poised to win their division. The Titans are a scrappy team and with Julio Jones likely out Finnegan with be on Roddy white like a rat on some cheese. Matty Ice has not been him self this year.

Also I have come up with a parlay below, let me know what you think it is a gamble ofcourse but it pays well

Oregon ML
    Kansas State ML
    Ohio State ML
    Lions ML
    Bears ML
    Eagles ML

$200 to win close to $7,000

I haven't pulled the trigger on this yet. It's just an idea.

games I also like for the week are Oklahoma -14, Arkansas -13, Michigan ML , Georgia -28, Buccaneers +16 , Patriots -15, Redskins/ Cowboys under 41. Vanderbilt -2
    Points Awarded:

SBR Lou gave Big Bear 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Lou

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd abandon that Eagles ML.

Have you ever watched Vince Young play? Now imagine him rusty and with the Giants' pass rush chasing him around. It could get ugly.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I like all the picks except eagles.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah but aren't the Giants pretty weak in the secondary? I thought they had some injuries there. I will most likely not play the Eagles since you said that. For whatever reason everytime I bet on a Sunday night football game I lose this year. Probably a good idea for me to stay away from the SNF.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i think there is pretty good logic behind alot of those plays....all worth a shot....but i still love the falcons in that spot...especially after that loss last week...theyre at home....i just cant see them losing back to back games at home...especially against a team like tennesse who just isnt consistent

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yeah but aren't the Giants pretty weak in the secondary? I thought they had some injuries there. I will most likely not play the Eagles since you said that. For whatever reason everytime I bet on a Sunday night football game I lose this year. Probably a good idea for me to stay away from the SNF.
    last i time i looked they were rolling corey webster, antrell rolle, k phillips, and aaron ross out there....pretty sure they are healthy.....those guys are all 1st rounders except webster who was a 2nd rounder....some talent there

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

SMU

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I think I will take off the Eagles and play that for a $100 to win $1,000

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    last i time i looked they were rolling corey webster, antrell rolle, k phillips, and aaron ross out there....pretty sure they are healthy.....those guys are all 1st rounders except webster who was a 2nd rounder....some talent there

yeah your right, I just remember them talking about Akamurka or something like being out for the year but those guys they have are pretty good. I don't follow the Giants much. Definitely staying away from that game now that I think about it more.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yeah your right, I just remember them talking about Akamurka or something like being out for the year but those guys they have are pretty good. I don't follow the Giants much. Definitely staying away from that game now that I think about it more.
    i think prince came back like a week or two ago.....not sure...not a giants fan...i forgot about him too...but i think he just got into the mix

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Bengals ML

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

If ever, this is the time to back Vince Young. When he was a rookie he played very well and won many games, until the next season. When he came back in 09 to replace Collins, again, he won 8 out of 10. Same thing with Vick and Kordell. Whenever they have a chance to sit back and gain some of that lost confidence, they come back and play great for a few games, until the "real" them shows up and they start losing confidence again.

I think Vince may play better than Vick has for a few games and they will finish with a respectable record. Not sure if they will beat the Giants though.

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

I like k-state the best