MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

california residents with a medical marijuana card

Check in.

Things aren't looking very good right about now.

Keelo
    Keelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Whatever. I can find other places to get weed plus it is now decriminalized.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Check in. Things aren't looking very good right about now.
    why not?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I would so have one if i lived there. How is methadone better then pot. Some one tell me that.
    I am taking 80 ** of methadone each day. I am taking herion pills every-day. Much better then pot. yeah.

I was going to snap on the wisconsin senate, two years ago now. I wrote a long letter to my local state senator, and he was in favor of it. He wanted me to come testify as bought of the presentation. My terrible luck, I was having a surgery that day. I was going to bring a representation of all the pills i take in one month, and just pour them all over the ******* table. At the time i took around 20-25 pills a day. So you do that math.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I would so have one if i lived there. How is methadone better then pot. Some one tell me that. I am taking 80 ** of methadone each day. I am taking herion pills every-day. Much better then pot. yeah. I was going to snap on the wisconsin senate, two years ago now. I wrote a long letter to my local state senator, and he was in favor of it. He wanted me to come testify as bought of the presentation. My terrible luck, I was having a surgery that day. I was going to bring a representation of all the pills i take in one month, and just pour them all over the ******* table. At the time i took around 20-25 pills a day. So you do that math.
    How do you know marijuana could completely substitute for that treatment?

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    How do you know marijuana could completely substitute for that treatment?
    I have talked to my pain management doctor about it, it can be used in combination with some of my drugs, but the key to it is that is also can treat some nerve pain, which from my numerous back surgeries I have a lot.

Hell it may not work, I am not saying its some miracle drug. I would never say that about any drug, but to just completely take it off the market because of lies from years ago that now we have accepted as fact is complete bull shit.

Also, pot does not have any of the bad side effects. Like constipation, bloating, swelling in feet and hips.
    Right now my feet are 3-4 times swelled up from the amount of methadone and lyrica i am on. My hips look like i am 500 pounds. And I have gained close to 100 pounds in the last 10 month since upgrading my medicine.

So many reasons as to why I should be on it.

(I bought some 'water pills' at cvs today going to try to take a treatment of them starting tomorrow, apparently it can turn your urine blue, that should be fun)

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Bobby Mendoza Martinez... Things have never been better... You should see all the stores here in SF... Nothing is going to happen and we have nothing to worry about.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can always get it on the streets.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well thats good to hear. My friend was telling me the dispensary he works at has 45 days to shut their doors.

I've been reading articles on how they're really trying to crack down on the california dispensaries.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Bobby Mendoza Martinez... Things have never been better... You should see all the stores here in SF... Nothing is going to happen and we have nothing to worry about.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Abrams View Post
    You can always get it on the streets.
    stuff they sell in the store is, well. a hell of a lot better quality. even a newbie like me knows that.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Obama Must Explain His Broken Promise on Medical Marijuana, and Soon

Obama's heavily publicized and widely praised promise to respect state medical marijuana laws has recently been shattered into more pieces than the campaign can count.

In only a few short months, the Obama administration has presided over a vicious series of political assaults on medical marijuana patients and providers across the nation, carried out by numerous federal agencies. The situation just continues to get more ugly and insane from one week to the next:

Federal prosecutors have threatened to arrest state employees for administering state laws, resulting in stalled programs and reduced patient access.

U.S. Attorneys in California recently revived the Bush era tactic of threatening to seize property from landlords who rent to medical marijuana facilities.

After 9 years of failing to respond, the DEA recently denied a petition to reschedule marijuana, ignoring a vast body of scientific evidence proving the drug's medical efficacy.

Federal threats have caused numerous banks to close the accounts of businesses that provide medical marijuana to qualified patients.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms issued a surprising statement that medical marijuana patients may not purchase firearms.

The IRS is shaking down medical marijuana providers for millions of dollars based on an obscure tax provision aimed at drug traffickers.

A federal prosecutor even threatened to target newspapers that run ads for medical marijuana services.

And, of course, the DEA continues to raid tax-paying businesses that are legal under state law.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    stuff they sell in the store is, well. a hell of a lot better quality. even a newbie like me knows that.
    If by a hell of a lot better quality you mean a hell of a lot more expensive then yes. Really it is completely dependent on how knowledgeable grower is. weed stores usually have a bigger variety

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

MMJ is expensive...you dont have to have a card in cali to have good dank.
    Last edited by Killer_Demo; 11-17-11 at 06:07 AM.