shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post

This is why people shouldn't listen to your advice.

You are like a fish living in a pond who thinks that the pond is the entire world.

Many people consistently beat the books without scalping or middling. They just are not attention whores like people here in players talk.
    Yes this is true. You won't find them in this area of the forum and the majority of them aren't just capping a game but you're right. For most of us though with limited brain/mathy cells, our best bet would be to scalp or middle.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Is that you Cliff Burton?........
    close...its Richard Burton....

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari, are you still posting your tennis plays anywhere? I remember tailing you when i first started posting and it was one of the majors and you made a killing.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I think we're on the same wavelength... I was just coming in here to post.

I never said lakerboy was legit or not. I haven't compared his spreadsheet to his posted plays but I haven't seen anyone else do it either. I was just disputing the spreadsheet claims you made and about his profitability over 2yrs based on a 3 1/2 mth spreadsheet. I will always back people who at least post plays, try to incite discussion and don't run if the play loses. I didn't dispute him seeking attention - I've said that anyone who posts plays in PT is. They know what they're doing and they're asking for it. I just like to see facts.
    Fair enough, and you're right. We are on the same wavelength.

I said this in an earlier post, I like LB's posts---and you can debate a selection with him without it turning into a pissing match. Ane he never runs from a loss.

I wouldn't do it, but if he wants to make a post saying he is going to leave forever if the Packers win the NFC---the so be it. I don't understand why anyone who enjoys SBR would make such a declaration. It makes no sense whatsoever to me.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

if you want to tail winners on sbr, go into the handicappers thinktank, pm one of the knowledgeable ones, set up a pay pal transfer, and pay for their picks

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Shari, are you still posting your tennis plays anywhere? I remember tailing you when i first started posting and it was one of the majors and you made a killing.
    haha excellent! I haven't had the time to properly bet it lately. Before I started to work here it was a full-on mission with friends grabbing stats and we'd filter data, etc. Then I just ran out of time with this job so I'd bet for the hell of it. And trying to reply to posts in my thread became a bit overwhelming. Once January rolls around, I'll be back into it again I'm sure so I'll bump my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post

I wouldn't do it, but if he wants to make a post saying he is going to leave forever if the Packers win the NFC---the so be it. I don't understand why anyone who enjoys SBR would make such a declaration. It makes no sense whatsoever to me.
    Well you just debunked one of my myths because I thought the "I'll leave if..." was just a typical male ego thing. And I'm not sure what's worse... saying it or not living up to it when you lose. It's like, you obviously love hanging out here in the first place or you wouldn't make a claim like that. And then if you don't live up to it? Just not something I'd do. It'd be more like "I really like this play, I hope it wins, please cross your fingers because I'm going big for me on it". Mars and Venus

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

haha excellent! I haven't had the time to properly bet it lately. Before I started to work here it was a full-on mission with friends grabbing stats and we'd filter data, etc. Then I just ran out of time with this job so I'd bet for the hell of it. And trying to reply to posts in my thread became a bit overwhelming. Once January rolls around, I'll be back into it again I'm sure so I'll bump my thread.

Well you just debunked one of my myths because I thought the "I'll leave if..." was just a typical male ego thing. And I'm not sure what's worse... saying it or not living up to it when you lose. It's like, you obviously love hanging out here in the first place or you wouldn't make a claim like that. And then if you don't live up to it? Just not something I'd do. It'd be more like "I really like this play, I hope it wins, please cross your fingers because I'm going big for me on it". Mars and Venus
    Shari. I would force feed you hamburgers and fried chicken for six months. Then, when you gain 30 lbs to get to 120, I will make sweet love to you.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

When did he start that spreadsheet Martin? I'll save you the time: July 28th, 2011. Have you tracked his bets for the last 2 years? If so, post them. As for how much a rec gambler has to bet... I have considerably more than $4400 in just one of my accounts right now. And apparently I'm just a single mom, crappy mod on a forum. Don't judge. I probably have 90 pages of deleted bets in mine. Every one of my plays was recorded in my tennis thread. Go through each of his spreadsheet bets and cross reference with every bet posted on the forum. See if they match. If you don't want to bother to check, then who cares? He already explained in another thread that a large chunk of edited bets were because of some draw thing in soccer. SoV explained to him how to fix it. I check people out and post my results. Until I do, I don't say a word. Have you?
    Do you not remember lakerboy's NBA thread last season where he was claiming he was up 10 units. Then I made a spreadsheet of all of his posted plays (the post number) and the amount won/lost. He was 60 units down. I posted this spreadsheet and he went off his rocker and started saying threats and insults. His thread got canned because of it.

So yes, I have checked.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Do you not remember lakerboy's NBA thread last season where he was claiming he was up 10 units. Then I made a spreadsheet of all of his posted plays (the post number) and the amount won/lost. He was 60 units down. I posted this spreadsheet and he went off his rocker and started saying threats and insults. His thread got canned because of it. So yes, I have checked.

Damn it I can't believe I missed that

I love it when the king psuedo sharp fakerboy gets exposed

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Shari. I would force feed you hamburgers and fried chicken for six months. Then, when you gain 30 lbs to get to 120, I will make sweet love to you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shari buried me in tennis as far as her last 120 plays or so..maybe like 4k

It is very hard for a usa player to win betting one side let alone non usa players

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Do you not remember lakerboy's NBA thread last season where he was claiming he was up 10 units. Then I made a spreadsheet of all of his posted plays (the post number) and the amount won/lost. He was 60 units down. I posted this spreadsheet and he went off his rocker and started saying threats and insults. His thread got canned because of it. So yes, I have checked.
    Do you remember when I told you that the Lakerman was down for sure in that thread after you were sucking him off everyday? you went from lakerman's biggest nutsack swinger to his enemy

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This $4400 play, real or not, was a cry for attention on this forum, and he got it. This will hit 10 pages.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

Do you not remember lakerboy's NBA thread last season where he was claiming he was up 10 units. Then I made a spreadsheet of all of his posted plays (the post number) and the amount won/lost. He was 60 units down. I posted this spreadsheet and he went off his rocker and started saying threats and insults. His thread got canned because of it.

So yes, I have checked.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakerboy isn't the problem, worthless POS like diamo and dynamite140 ruin the forum

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

jmathes, why don't you deal with LB the SBR way and challenge him? It's the only way to find satisfaction to reveal him if you are sick and tired of him.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

Fakerboy

First 123