gamblingshark
    gamblingshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes doublej a lot of friction i see. i like the setup thought the graphics on my other site arent good and they dont give you points to gamble either

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Lakerboy atleast there are quite a few intelligent posters on these threads. Ever look at the conversations on ESPN forums? nothing but trolls and homers

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by gamblingshark View Post
    yes doublej a lot of friction i see. i like the setup thought the graphics on my other site arent good and they dont give you points to gamble either

Gamblingshark, SBR is a pretty good place. It's usually the same five posters that troll the place and spew garbage. You will soon figure who they are and overlook their pathetic existence in life.

gamblingshark
    gamblingshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey doublej maybe you can answer me this question. is there a lot of people in chat at night? there is no way for me to find out right now i would have to be a pro and i dont have the scratch for that yet

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by gamblingshark View Post
    hey doublej maybe you can answer me this question. is there a lot of people in chat at night? there is no way for me to find out right now i would have to be a pro and i dont have the scratch for that yet

Not to sure, I never go into the chat room. But from what I hear it is a very lively place. Maybe one of the chat regulars can answer that one for you.

First 123