BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(thank you pinnacle)

BOYS I JUST WANT TO TAKE A MINUTE TO THANK Pinnacle Sports AND THERE LINES.TODAY THEY HAD TEXAS A.M. 65 1/2 -109 MY LOCAL BOOKIE HAD TEXAS A.M AT 64 1/2 I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH OF A MOVE BUT I WILL ALWAYS LEAN TOWARDS A PINNACLE MOVE OVER A LOCAL GUY ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

BOYS ITS A GREAT FEELING SITTING HERE WITH 880 TO MAKE 800 ON THE OVER 64 1/2 AND THE SCORE IS NOW 31 TO 31

OH MAN I CANT STOP HEY LARRY HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS GAME YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD ME DIDNT YOU

I GRIN WHEN I WIN

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

the line didnt even matter. it covered both lines with ease.. why is this an advantage?

-stash

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

So BTJ's from Canada ? Had no idea ...

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

THE LINE DIDNT MATTER IT COVERED EASILY YAH RIGHT IT WAS 0-0 AT THE END OF THE 1ST QUARTER

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

BTJ on an over

I am shocked

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

THE SCORE WAS 31 TO 31 IF EITHER TEAM KICKED A FIELD GOAL IN REGULATION I WOULD HAVE WON WITH MY LOCAL GUY AND I WOULD HAVE LOST WITH MOST OTHER BOOKS THAT HAD THE GAME 65 1/2 DONT YOU GUYS GET IT.I COULD HAVE LOST BY THE HALF POINT VERY EASILY

I CANT PLAY AT PINNACLE BUT I ALWAYS WATCH THERE LINES

I GRIN WHEN I WIN

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    the line didnt even matter. it covered both lines with ease.. why is this an advantage?

-stash

he did not say that the one point difference was the advantage

what he said was that pinnacle was leaning towards the over (because they had it one point higher than other places) which made him put money on it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    he did not say that the one point difference was the advantage what he said was that pinnacle was leaning towards the over (because they had it one point higher than other places) which made him put money on it
    the more important pt here is that comparing pinnacle lines which is a real book to some joke loser local who is too lazy to change his stale ass lines is dumb.. i can almost guarantee that if u compared pinnacles line to 90 of offshore books, they had a tighter line and definitely not 1 pt over the avg decent book.. comparing it with a local who doesnt move lines cuz he is too busy counting BTJ's money is stupid

-stash