BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The pyramids were closed on 11-11-11 so famous devil worshipers could assemble there

They were closed yesterday to all commoners but it was widely known that throngs of famous and powerful elite satan worshipers assembled there to hold rituals because of the 11-11-11 significance.Probably Gates and Warren Buffet,who knows.People you think are aw shucks nice guys that believe in eugenics where they want to get the earth's population down by 85%

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Wrong forum.
    You will never convince these guys that everything is other than hunky dorey with our "leaders". They are just "regular people".
    Now you will be called a whacko.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Youre ideas intrigue me where can i sign up for youre newsletter?????????????????????????????? ??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

They communicated with the aliens

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else have a mental image of Crude sitting in a bunker with his aluminum hat on, just ranting---

I want to get a drink with this guy-----that would be pure entertainment.

"Gold Jerry---GOLD!"

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Fuk...........I lost my Crude decoder ring. Can someone translate this post?

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I do believe pyramids and the concept of religion were passed down by other species of aliens with superior technologies to travel to our planet back when were all cavemen, naive and stupid. But I don't think Bill Gates and other power brokers of our generation are "satanic worshippers"....lol.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    Youre ideas intrigue me where can i sign up for youre newsletter?????????????????????????????? ??

Dont forget to ask for the free gift. You get a tinfoil hat made to fit, along with a handheld radio with your annual subscription.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    Wrong forum.
    You will never convince these guys that everything is other than hunky dorey with our "leaders". They are just "regular people".
    Now you will be called a whacko.
    So you think there is a single shred of substance to the OP?

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a ******* sick world Brent!! The devil runs the world

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the first aliens were dinosaurs, but their spaceships were stolen. So the dinosaurs built the pyramids as a kind of beacon, like a smoke signal, to alert their motherland. it worked and many of these dinosaur-aliens were rescued.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ancient tools used to move 1000000 pound rocks I doubt it

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Those pyramids were built by humans and aliens using alien technology. Any intelligent person understands that the construction of those pyramids was impossible at that time period by humans for various reasons, i.e. tools, transportation of multi ton rocks, etc.. but what people never look at is the alignment, they line up perfectly 0, 0, and as well the FOUNDATION, they DO NOT sink. They were built on a solid bedrock on the only spot within 1000km, and the only way to find that foundation is to scan deep in the Earth. Wake up people, aliens are real. Stop being naive.

Satan worshipers, no, highly educated people with access to certain in the know people of the true history of the planet, yes.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    Those pyramids were built by humans and aliens using alien technology. Any intelligent person understands that the construction of those pyramids was impossible at that time period by humans for various reasons, i.e. tools, transportation of multi ton rocks, etc.. but what people never look at is the alignment, they line up perfectly 0, 0, and as well the FOUNDATION, they DO NOT sink. They were built on a solid bedrock on the only spot within 1000km, and the only way to find that foundation is to scan deep in the Earth. Wake up people, aliens are real. Stop being naive.

Satan worshipers, no, highly educated people with access to certain in the know people of the true history of the planet, yes.

This is true.

Also the fact that twp different cultures and civilizations half away around the world from one another in the ancient Mayans and Aztecs and the Egyptians both were able to build the same type of pyramid structures is a little puzzling. The UFO solution explains this better.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

aliens...lmaooooooo.....

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

One fun fact all the stone used in building the pyramids would stretch 2/3rds the way around Earth in one foot blocks.Just the mere fact that we tried with our own tools to build one in the modern day failed should raise questions.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    One fun fact all the stone used in building the pyramids would stretch 2/3rds the way around Earth in one foot blocks.Just the mere fact that we tried with our own tools to build one in the modern day failed should raise questions.

Well, again a classic example of willful ignorance. I’m sure there have been a number of experiments like these, but the major one that I’m aware of, the NOVA pyramid-building experiment took 40 days to build a pyramid measuring 20ft high. However, they attempted to use mainly ancient technologies, they only had a team of 44 workmen, a short time period, and a total lack of experience in pyramid building. And it was just an experiment—they weren’t trying to build a real pyramid! Egypt had a state-controlled system capable of acquiring and organizing the necessary people and resources. The Egyptians would have used thousands of workers and taken many years to build a proper pyramid, and just because we aren’t building them too doesn’t prove that it was humanely impossible.