DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

so much love on SBR. I am getting misty.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    And then you post a vid of a black woman starting something and a 500lb black guy finishing it?
    yeah the guy thought he was safe going to subway and i was just telling him to be careful as there are ignorant violent dredges everywhere. this was applicable to the post i quoted.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Mayan are you one of these aztlan guys or what?

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

shocking the video showed yet another piece of ghetto black trash

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post

The DNA genome (genetic code) doesnt change but the expression of these DNA structures can be altered chemically and passed down through heredity.

How do people living with animals and adapting to and mimicking their behavior support this statement? Like I said in a previous post, you could decide to spend your life climbing trees, it would not make your offspring a better tree climber. Yes, your DNA can be altered chemically (like the example of playing with radioactive waste) but the youtube examples you offer are NOT that.

Yes people have potential to do many things, but are ultimately gentically limited. JJGold could play basketball everyday since he was 5, live it, breath it, practice it, and he would not be 360 slam dunking. If he was born into a tribe that played basketball for survival, he may be better, but he would never be Lebron, and his children would not be born with better potential for basketball unless he mated with one of their women.

Most of the reasonable world accepts this, but many cannot accept the flip side that not everyone is capable of being a mathematician.

I am not surprised you latch on to something such as epigenetics. Whenever you read about it notice how often the words "may" or "could" are used. Not a law, not even enough evidence to be a theory. When the subject switches from single cell organisms or simple plants to human beings it gets very shaky.

I don't really care what race you are Glitch, I enjoy the discussion. Contrary to what you or many may believe, I don't hate people or races, I hate convenient lies and dishonesty.

More on this later, I have to place some bets...

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Black people are good people.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

when will these monkeys be exterminated for good?

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    How do people living with animals and adapting to and mimicking their behavior support this statement? Like I said in a previous post, you could decide to spend your life climbing trees, it would not make your offspring a better tree climber. Yes, your DNA can be altered chemically (like the example of playing with radioactive waste) but the youtube examples you offer are NOT that.

Yes people have potential to do many things, but are ultimately gentically limited. JJGold could play basketball everyday since he was 5, live it, breath it, practice it, and he would not be 360 slam dunking. If he was born into a tribe that played basketball for survival, he may be better, but he would never be Lebron, and his children would not be born with better potential for basketball unless he mated with one of their women.

Most of the reasonable world accepts this, but many cannot accept the flip side that not everyone is capable of being a mathematician.

I am not surprised you latch on to something such as epigenetics. Whenever you read about it notice how often the words "may" or "could" are used. Not a law, not even enough evidence to be a theory. When the subject switches from single cell organisms or simple plants to human beings it gets very shaky.

I don't really care what race you are Glitch, I enjoy the discussion. Contrary to what you or many may believe, I don't hate people or races, I hate convenient lies and dishonesty.

More on this later, I have to place some bets...
    im also enjoying this discussion and am not accusing you of hating anybody.

my most recent points have been very complex ones that need a linking between them. the chemical and neurological production is an actual physiological process.

epigenetics is according to dictionary.com,
    —n
    the study of heritable changes that occur without a change in the DNA sequence

im not talking about your DNA being altered. im talking about your body working with the dna to suppress what the DNA would normally do.

the dog girl and other animals and people can learn to see and hear better in their lifetimes when their brain dedicates their brain power to the lobes that control these things. heightened senses was one point then i linked it together with the science behind measuring these heightened senses. and its not just the eyes or ears "getting better" its the brain choosing to work differently.

when you look at brain scans of mathematicians doing mathematical computations, you can see actually whats happening in their brain if you measure it at the time. who are we to say that this allocation of blood, oxygen, electricity to the various parts of the brain is not something that can be controlled chemically and assimilated into your bodys structural processes.

why is you believe a fetus can receive nutrients throught he food the mother ingests but you dont believe it can take other chemical and physiological ques from the parents' body that are not part of its genetic makeup and DNA?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    im also enjoying this discussion and am not accusing you of hating anybody.

my most recent points have been very complex ones that need a linking between them. the chemical and neurological production is an actual physiological process.

epigenetics is according to dictionary.com,
    —n
    the study of heritable changes that occur without a change in the DNA sequence

im not talking about your DNA being altered. im talking about your body working with the dna to suppress what the DNA would normally do.

the dog girl and other animals and people can learn to see and hear better in their lifetimes when their brain dedicates their brain power to the lobes that control these things. heightened senses was one point then i linked it together with the science behind measuring these heightened senses. and its not just the eyes or ears "getting better" its the brain choosing to work differently.

when you look at brain scans of mathematicians doing mathematical computations, you can see actually whats happening in their brain if you measure it at the time. who are we to say that this allocation of blood, oxygen, electricity to the various parts of the brain is not something that can be controlled chemically and assimilated into your bodys structural processes.

why is you believe a fetus can receive nutrients throught he food the mother ingests but you dont believe it can take other chemical and physiological ques from the parents' body that are not part of its genetic makeup and DNA?
    Oh yes, you're right a human is capable of adapting and adjusting it's "wiring" as a result of its environment. I think where we disagree is how much this can be done and whether or not it is heritable. I think there is also no question a pregnant mother's environment during gestation has a profound effect on the fetus, including emotional stress and diet, but these are developmental issues, not a change in what is inherited. Really no different than a young child not having enough calcium and having skeletal problems later in life.

It's not that I don't believe a fetus can take chemical and physiological ques from the changes in the parent's body during her lifetime, it's that it just has not been supported scientifically.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    animals thats all
    those people just keep embarrassing themselves all time
    everyone else laughs at them
    I doubt the dude who got hit is laughin

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    It makes you ask sometimes if majority of kids who act like that and think they are tough when in a group, are just simply because their brains are just undeveloped. Between a monkey and a normal human being.. Of course there are some dogs that are a little smarter then a monkey..
    yeah just not evolved properly

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

everyone in that video should be thrown in jail

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

he hit him on the side of the head with the side of his fist. staged.

Mw1264
    Mw1264's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Is that the el in Chicago saw the sign said red line and looked like the el, I'd love to see him alone one night

Glitch

Oh yes, you're right a human is capable of adapting and adjusting it's "wiring" as a result of its environment. I think where we disagree is how much this can be done and whether or not it is heritable. I think there is also no question a pregnant mother's environment during gestation has a profound effect on the fetus, including emotional stress and diet, but these are developmental issues, not a change in what is inherited. Really no different than a young child not having enough calcium and having skeletal problems later in life.

It's not that I don't believe a fetus can take chemical and physiological ques from the changes in the parent's body during her lifetime, it's that it just has not been supported scientifically.
    yeah who knows. too bad there are so many "forbidden experiments." scientists should be able to experiment on undoubtedly guilty extremely violent convicts however they want: including but not limited to sleep and food deprivation, chemical catalysts added to their blood streams, blood samples, heat and cold exposure.

i think youre right about where we disagree. you think its all (or mostly) natural selection and only the lucky "strong" survived to pass down these survival traits. and i hypothesize that this adaption and evolution process was facilitated through these (aforementioned) changes being heritable to some significant extent.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Any update on the old man or the ANIMAL that attacked him?

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1312

someone repost video that was taken down off youtube

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blacks are great at these things doing drugs selling drugs making babies drinking liquor committing crimes not working great athletes good singers
    don't forget blaming whitey
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Gangsta niggas, mexicans, white power arians, latino gang, think there was an asian samurai brotherhood too, and Sylvester Stallone.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Black people are good people.
    sorry, what is the color of the woman you live with?

more hypocritical knee grow garbage

as soon as any black makes it they move into a white nieghborhood

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    someone repost video that was taken down off youtube

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Any update on the old man or the ANIMAL that attacked him?
    I've checked the internet, and found nothing since it was posted. Last I saw, they were trying to locate the elderly man to see if he wanted to press charges. This happened in April, so it might take a little while to locate him. From what I've read, the gentleman was released from the hospital within 24 hours of the attack.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

If you label a whole race as being animals it just speaks volumes to how ignorant you are. It's like me calling all whites inbreds or all Chinese people smart or all arabs terrorists. Fact of the matter is, if this light skinned brown sista would have somehow been white and was brought up the same exact way then the white version of this woman would be acting exactly like this brown sista. Like it or not, we are all products of our environments one way or the other. If I was brought up being a super rich spoiled fuk who got anything I wanted, that is how I would act abroad. Similar to how this woman seems to have been brought up with little, if any, home training, and public social etiquette at all.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    sorry, what is the color of the woman you live with?

more hypocritical knee grow garbage

as soon as any black makes it they move into a white nieghborhood

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Planet of the apes right now. Just about everyone wants to be one, have babies with one,
    live like one and be a president. It's already setting our country back to the dark ages.(pun intended)

Glitch

not this shit again hahahaa

William Walters

Why is it that while Cornelius and his pack are laughing........a white person comes to the injured mans aid? Interesting.

wikkidinsane

mods dont ban for racism?

wikkidinsane

Shari!!!!

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    If you're talking about my post.........where do you see racism in referring to the culprit as a movie star?
    Last edited by William Walters; 11-22-11 at 05:11 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

it was staged

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Go tell your mommy, tattle tale.

What if you were on the receiving end? Wake up!

wtf

u r the racist

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love how king Mayan ignores the statistics and responds to people who say to look at the facts by posting he will beat them up in person. Lol what a stereotype.

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    I love how king Mayan ignores the statistics and responds to people who say to look at the facts by posting he will beat them up in person. Lol what a stereotype.

the queen is blinded by his hatred of all white folks

but i am sure he lives in a white neighborhood

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    the queen is blinded by his hatred of all white folks

but i am sure he lives in a white neighborhood
    WTF. Aren't you Asian? Well here a tip. White people don't like you either. They call you a chink and talk about how bad a driver you are. Dumb fukks need to wake up

First ... 34567 Last