GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You dumb muthafukkas act like black kids are the only one doing this type of shit.......

While I see white kids bullying, pulling pranks on strangers, killing their parents, etc..
    People are products of their environment. And the hood is filled with mostly blacks, whites are a minority in it. You arent going to see many white kids beating up old men, war vets, or mentally handicapped women.

P.s. do you secretly want to be black deep down inside? You always are backing them. I thought hispanics hated black people?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

The more people talk, the more they prove how fukkin dumb they are this thread is classic

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    The more people talk, the more they prove how fukkin dumb they are this thread is classic
    It's all just entertainment.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    It's all just entertainment.
    Very true

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

I think I'm gonna get "White Pride" tattooed across my chest in OE font.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    People are products of their environment. And the hood is filled with mostly blacks, whites are a minority in it. You arent going to see many white kids beating up old men, war vets, or mentally handicapped women.

P.s. do you secretly want to be black deep down inside? You always are backing them. I thought hispanics hated black people?
    I hate hypocrites lil boy...now run along..

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

thats pretty terrible. i guess the good news is that man will hurt for a couple of days but the pain will go away. that ***** that hit him probably has a few stds that wont tho. youd think with all that drug money revenue they get, they could buy a couple bucks worth of condoms.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

KingMayan is a politically correct little child.

If the video contained a white kid punching an old man, Mayan would be filling this thread with posts about how bad whites are. However, since it was a black kid punching the old man, Mayan defends the black thug ANIMAL.

KM is a clear cut example of why diversity is our country's greatest WEAKNESS!!!

For the record, that black animal who whacked the old man deserves at least 20 LASHES and a timewarp ticket back to pre 1865 Alabama.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    KingMayan is a politically correct little child.

If the video contained a white kid punching an old man, Mayan would be filling this thread with posts about how bad whites are. However, since it was a black kid punching the old man, Mayan defends the black thug ANIMAL.

KM is a clear cut example of why diversity is our country's greatest WEAKNESS!!!

For the record, that black animal who whacked the old man deserves at least 20 LASHES and a timewarp ticket back to pre 1865 Alabama.
    you sure do talk tuff... But can you walk the walk old man...

And if it was a white kid, I wouldn't start by calling them lil cousin-fukkers.... I would call them ignorant fukkfaces.... Now run along and scream at your computer.

And whenever you want to talk to me in person the same way you post about me, shoot me a pm, I'll drive.

andywend

Life was better in the 1950s.
    Everyone knew their place and was happier & safer
    Everyone I speak with who was around in the 1950's says EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

If people in the mid 1960's knew how negatively the country would be affected by the passage of the Civil Rights Act, it never would have garnered the support necessary for passage.

Fast forward 50 years later and the same type of people that were complaining back then are still complaining now.

andywend

Mayan, as I previously stated, our country's diversity is its GREATEST WEAKNESS.
    you sure do talk tuff... But can you walk the walk old man...
    I don't see the point of shooting up my body full of anabolic steroids as you probably do.

I'm thankful that I can afford to live in an affulent area where I don't have to go near that kind of human trash.

I wouldn't trade places with anyone. Can you say the same?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Everyone I speak with who was around in the 1950's says EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

If people in the mid 1960's knew how negatively the country would be affected by the passage of the Civil Rights Act, it never would have garnered the support necessary for passage.

Fast forward 50 years later and the same type of people that were complaining back then are still complaining now.
    What??? Inbreds didn't want blacks to have rights.. What a concept!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Mayan, as I previously stated, our country's diversity is its GREATEST WEAKNESS.I don't see the point of shooting up my body full of anabolic steroids as you probably do.

I'm thankful that I can afford to live in an affulent area where I don't have to go near that kind of human trash.

I wouldn't trade places with anyone. Can you say the same?
    Yes, this LAND greatest weakness is our diversity, damn inbreds belong in europe, raped this land and destroyed it.

And my dick gets hard anybody excuses me of steroids... Thank you.

And we need pictures of your rich ass.... all the well-off people I know don't run to the Internet and hate races, liberals, etc... They are enjoying their life, something I know you don't, disgruntled fukk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

andywend

Yes, this LAND greatest weakness is our diversity, damn inbreds belong in europe, raped this land and destroyed it.
    The U.S.'s biggest mistake is allowing people like you to hop the fence without any consequences. No other country allows it and the U.S. shouldn't either.
    And my dick gets hard anybody excuses me of steroids... Thank you.
    Typical response by a person without morality or character.
    And we need pictures of your rich ass.... all the well-off people I know don't run to the Internet and hate races, liberals, etc... They are enjoying their life, something I know you don't, disgruntled fukk.
    I enjoy my life to the fullest and have no complaints. However, I am concerned that deadbeat liberals might succeed at destroying this great country and I DESPISE them for it.

As far as running to the internet:
    I joined May 20, 2007 - 1634 days ago - 3,305 posts for an average of 2 posts per day
    You joined September 22, 2010 - 416 days ago - 6,464 posts for an average of 15.5 posts per day

I do agree with you that its a total waste of my time to respond to people like yourself.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

That old man's head bounced off the cement. woah. Take a good look at it.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

I hate hypocrites lil boy...now run along..
    What??? Inbreds didn't want blacks to have rights.. What a concept!

Ok so lets get this straight, you are all against racism, yet call whites inbreds, and call me a hypocrite?

You racist bastard
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: andywend

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like a pro capper, I just look at statistics. Please tell me who commits the most murders, rape, assault, and robbery?

ttrace35

The U.S.'s biggest mistake is allowing people like you to hop the fence without any consequences. No other country allows it and the U.S. shouldn't either.Typical response by a person without morality or character.I enjoy my life to the fullest and have no complaints. However, I am concerned that deadbeat liberals might succeed at destroying this great country and I DESPISE them for it.

I joined May 20, 2007 - 1634 days ago - 3,305 posts for an average of 2 posts per day
    You joined September 22, 2010 - 416 days ago - 6,464 posts for an average of 15.5 posts per day

I do agree with you that its a total waste of my time to respond to people like yourself.
    STFU

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

America is too easy

I think there should be more death penalties for dealing drugs, killing, ect

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

you sure do talk tuff... But can you walk the walk old man... And if it was a white kid, I wouldn't start by calling them lil cousin-fukkers.... I would call them ignorant fukkfaces.... Now run along and scream at your computer. And whenever you want to talk to me in person the same way you post about me, shoot me a pm, I'll drive.
    why does the queen have to resort to violence to make a point? glad he does not fit the stereotype

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    America is too easy
    I think there should be more death penalties for dealing drugs, killing, ect
    Agreed. And I think savage animals like those in these videos should be shipped out of America. They offer zero upside, and only exist because of the free hand outs we provide.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Agreed. And I think savage animals like those in these videos should be shipped out of America. They offer zero upside, and only exist because of the free hand outs we provide.
    all that will happen is they will soon make an appearance at a jail for their turn at incarceration, by the grace and favor of the usa tax payer

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

UNITED States of America? Bullshit. Most of you PROVE Forsberg21 right. And of course he is. Have more children kids, the ride from here is down hill!!!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    No, blacks are good at sports because their environment, whether artificially(slave pickers) or naturally(environment) made them more suitable to survival or removed them from the gene pool. What they do during their lifespan has no effect or change on their dna unless they play with radioactive waste or something.

If for example, you live in an environment which requires you to have excellent hearing to track the only available food source, the people with excellent hearing survive to pass on their genes, the ones who don't die off before they can reproduce. This would eventually lead to a society of people with great hearing. If you were one of these people and decided you wanted to spend your life climbing trees, your DNA would not change and produce children that are better at climbing trees.

My point is a people aren't good at something because they historically did it, they are good at it because the ones that weren't good at it died before they could have children or successfully raise any children they had.
    200 years of being in a certain occupation (slavery) doesn't mean people become used to it or better at it genetically, these differences are much more ancient and the environmental pressures which demanded these attributes are what produced different races in the first place.

What I'm saying is what your people have done for the last 150 years has zilch to do with what your potential is.

glad we have you here as our resident geneticist.
    you need to research things such as epigenetics, histone mutations, chromatin remodeling etc etc

The DNA genome (genetic code) doesnt change but the expression of these DNA structures can be altered chemically and passed down through heredity.

there are actual neurons and neurotransmitters working in our brains that relay the messages that make us think how we think, hear how we hear etc

there have been cases of feral (wild) human children who have been raised with animals who have developed keener senses of hearing and sight because that part of their brain was what was used and developed more.
    http://www.damninteresting.com/feral-children/ (discussion board on this)

this is an example of a girl with changed behaviors and heightened senses from having lived with dogs for 6 years: (not the exact video where they talk about this aspect but you can find it)

People are not doomed to be however they are born, but people can be born with a propensity to excel in certain types of brain activity from birth. some babys are better at facial recognition drills than others- this does not make them smarter, it just means that their brains work better in that capacity.

the neurological activity that controls these things can be measured through observing the flow of blood and oxygen in FMRIs and electricity in electroencephalographs. more training exercises would result in these sorts of physiological chemical reactions in the brain. the brain is Like a muscle and it can get stronger with exercise, some brains just carry the code to be more susceptible to certain types of exercise, better.

Black people are not biologically or mentally inferior, and any seemingly racially-discriminant disparity is likely just a result of application, practice, conditioning, environmental stimuli, social and cultural encouragement, opportunity, distraction, and lastly but maybe least- perhaps a possible difference in how some brains automatically function as a result of heredity but that doesnt mean that these brains dont have the same potential.

and as far as "your people" my people are humans. i promise you have no idea what ethnicity i am centaur.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

looks staged..waste of a thread

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

What a douche bag.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

The upside to being with the ukranian woman in Glitch's post........is that I have a feeling she would have no qualms about assuming the doggystyle position during intercourse.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    looks staged..waste of a thread
    There are actually a news threads on this incident. it is on record that the old man was taken to a hospital. Here is a story about it from the UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

A lot of guys in this thread screaming racism and then bashing whites.

Odd.

ttrace35

The upside to being with the ukranian woman in Glitch's post........is that I have a feeling she would have no qualms about assuming the doggystyle position during intercourse.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    why does the queen have to resort to violence to make a point? glad he does not fit the stereotype
    I'm not a lil bitch like you WTF... If I talk to someone over the Internet I mean it, I don't hide behind the computer...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

says the silver spoon kid.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

The U.S.'s biggest mistake is allowing people like you to hop the fence without any consequences. No other country allows it and the U.S. shouldn't either.Typical response by a person without morality or character.I enjoy my life to the fullest and have no complaints. However, I am concerned that deadbeat liberals might succeed at destroying this great country and I DESPISE them for it.

I'm in LA old man... Pales can put fences up all they want, this will always be brown land, get used to it...

And what does morality have to do with dick hardness

And you don't love this country, you love it's money.

And all of your posts are tuff anti-minorities,liberals,etc, so you should go Out in the real world and spew your hate, don't hide behind a computer old man.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mayan do you want to go????

Where???

I am ready

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    its the people and the environments- there are plenty of inner city white kids doing similiar things. very sad. pretty ignorant to blame the whole ethnicity, despite apparent trends.

And then you post a vid of a black woman starting something and a 500lb black guy finishing it?

First ... 234567 Last